All Categories

Write and GET rewarded.

Write and GET rewarded.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 4, 2017, 13:4005/04/17
10/31/14

Write and GET rewarded.

The Children of Mara, the Shades seek tales of stormfall. Long have these ally of us heard from us, that they assume we are dead. Tell the shades stories of the battles, and going ons in Darkshine and help Lord Oberon win back their trust.

You get 1000-4000 sapphires for writing a chronicle article. These will depend on the amount of pictures and words you use. So make it colorful

Include ingame messages, Battle reports, chats, and others means to back up your story. 

The article must have more than 800 characters and must be about all PvP battles (Beacons, Leagues, League Fortress, one-on-one).

Take note. If your story iZs not able to arouse Eir in he grief and make it into the Chronicle, you can still write it in the official chronicles page in the forum.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/stormfall-chronicle/

Battles taking place in Farwol’s crown, and the Untamed land are must write about. So Use these Beacon Massacre to write the tales of your battles in your league. 

All leagues, big or small are welcome to tell their tales in the Chronicles, about their wars and challenges. 

I especially wish those in Untamed land will answer the call, You have the biggest hammers in all servers, show it to the world.

Farwol's crown are your beacons still empty, I heard you have deserted the Seven kings and are now Bular partners, helping him distinguish the beacons lights. tell us your tales. 

Send your tales to Lord Oberon, via forum messaging. in any format of your choice. You can even copy and past the story there. 

Ask questions below.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2017, 13:5305/04/17

Here is my Chronicle,

There once was a player named Oracle. His knowledge on the game was Horrible. Liberating castles with defense, when called out on it he took a great offense. When Confronted by a Dutch Viking, he took a great hiding. 

The storm-fall gods gave him a great chance, to enhance his position and become a moderator, however much of an odd-aerator he was. Filled with great power, he charged at the forums within the hour. Banning and removing posts, wherever hes' feelings were challenged like a roast. 

He looked far and wide, for a safe space to hide. Unfortunately he didn't recognize, that the only spot to not be wise. Was on a Liberal Campus which was the perfect spot him to not be challenged and reach his demise.

RIP Oracle 4/05/2017
May 4, 2017, 14:0605/04/17
10/21/14
Haha good one oracle  But saying our beacons in Farol's Crown are empty?! I've seen some things from your server  Don't let balur take yours, ours are defended with the a true synergistic league  Chronicles will be coming later tonight^^ Stay tuned
May 4, 2017, 14:1305/04/17

PS Oracle,

No your troops do not eat gold and iron if you are running -ve on food, maybe ban yourself from the forums for spreading false information on the forums to new players who are learning in the game.

yours truly Xbane
May 4, 2017, 14:4805/04/17
10/31/14

XBane said:

Here is my Chronicle,

There once was a player named Oracle. His knowledge on the game was Horrible. Liberating castles with defense, when called out on it he took a great offense. When Confronted by a Dutch Viking, he took a great hiding. 

The storm-fall gods gave him a great chance, to enhance his position and become a moderator, however much of an odd-aerator he was. Filled with great power, he charged at the forums within the hour. Banning and removing posts, wherever hes' feelings were challenged like a roast. 

He looked far and wide, for a safe space to hide. Unfortunately he didn't recognize, that the only spot to not be wise. Was on a Liberal Campus which was the perfect spot him to not be challenged and reach his demise.

RIP Oracle 4/05/2017

I like the part about liberating with defense, its very funny, you have made my day. . I will love to read about it again, Please write about it.  "Liberal Campus'' that is a great hiding spot. Just lovely I will buy your everytime. 

May 4, 2017, 14:5405/04/17
10/31/14
DrFondles said:

Haha good one oracle  But saying our beacons in Farol's Crown are empty?! I've seen some things from your server  Don't let balur take yours, ours are defended with the a true synergistic league  Chronicles will be coming later tonight^^ Stay tuned
I will love that. Make sure its a good read. 
May 7, 2017, 06:2605/07/17
09/28/15

Once upon a time, or so they say, there was a little league called…er… Nutty Bunch (NB) who grew slowly, tried hard to be honest, supportive, not too aggressive and enjoy the game and each others company. They reached a point, as all leagues do, of wanting their own beacon, nay it was imperative for growth.

Suddenly a mail arrived from a captain in a big nasty league, who we’ll call Big Flower Garden (BFG) asking if NB would like a beacon as they were running out of people to give them too. Arrogant. Yes said Gentle Red Rose (GRR) but when she saw an ally owned it she declined.

One fine day there was a lot of argument over beacon 30 so GRR thought she would try for it and succeeded. She was so excited and pleased for her league.

The marshal of BFG’s, let’s call him Insane Despotic Idiot (IDI) wrote to say it was in their territory but NB could keep it until after the up coming massacre they they would swap it for another.

As with all stories things got complicated then. New beacons fell and GRR preferred to get her own and not be beholden to the BFG’s. There was an empty one, 91 so quickly boosting her troops she sent. It seems BFG must have sent too but GRR was not aware of this as she was rallying her league for defence. She won the beacon never knowing that a BFG had got there seconds before her.

GRR did the polite thing and wrote to IDI telling him she had won a beacon and would move her troops from beacon 30. IDI had already said the BFG’s didn’t attack beacons during massacre. What happened next?

Well of course IDI was lying. The BFG’s attacked the new beacon minutes before start of massacre, loosing all NB’s troops then just after start of massacre sent millions to attack 30. IDI mailed GRR to say she had taken 91 from them, which was their “outer edge” and attacked BFG. Outer edge bears no relation to the map, almost half of which is in BFG’s possession. IDI and BFG took a lot of beacons during massacre to a huge lie. He accused NB of fighting them which astounded GRR since she had not so far as she knew. BFG took every beacon that smaller leagues had every right too.

The conclusions to be drawn from this sad tale are, NEVER trust the BFG’s and especially not IDI and it’s about time the cash cow leagues had their own land where they can buy each other to death and leave the rest of us to play the game.

And for those who are really interested I have all the proof to show this happened.

May 7, 2017, 14:1405/07/17
10/31/14

Interesting article. S2 I believe is hard to believe that a league that used to be the worst is now the strongest in the server. 

I also have to say the amount of army in S2 is fascinating. 

Send the story to Lord Oberon, with real league and names or write in the chronicle section, I will really love to see it

May 7, 2017, 15:1705/07/17
02/27/16

There once was a player named XBANE.  For the posts that he makes he should be ashamed. His content is blank and his league really stanks and for this it has fallen in ranks. 

#OracleRocks!
May 8, 2017, 00:4905/08/17
02/27/16
djmoody said:

Archie said:

There once was a player named XBANE.  For the posts that he makes he should be ashamed. His content is blank and his league really stanks and for this it has fallen in ranks. 

#OracleRocks!

A limerick is supposed to rhyme. And the final line is supposed to rhyme with the first. With a little adjustment we can make it work.

There was once a player called Xbane,

His post on the forum were inane,

His content is blank,

and his league really stank,

so his alt completely wiped out his main.

I doubt any of that really happened and Xbane is a top dude IRL.

Excellent, i am forever in your debt for the corrections and knowledge you have bestowed upon me.  (feel free to check the grammar on that one)
BiohazarDModerator
May 8, 2017, 13:5905/08/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Archie said:

#OracleRocks!

A limerick is supposed to rhyme. And the final line is supposed to rhyme with the first. With a little adjustment we can make it work.

There was once a player called Xbane,

His post on the forum were inane,

His content is blank,

and his league really stank,

so his alt completely wiped out his main.

I doubt any of that really happened and Xbane is a top dude IRL.

Congratulations, that was quite amusing. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.