This topic is closed

Wraiths

7 Replies
redsox01854
3 May, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC

In the crypt, on the left side it gives these number...55 of 56. On the right side in the purple ball it gives these numbers...22 of 24.

My question, just how many wraiths do I have left to pass on to other people.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC
Can you show me a screenshot? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Erik Bloodaxe
4 May, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC

redsox01854 said:


In the crypt, on the left side it gives these number...55 of 56. On the right side in the purple ball it gives these numbers...22 of 24.

My question, just how many wraiths do I have left to pass on to other people.

Wraiths are for your own use and not for other people

You can visit your friend's castles and can resurrect their dead wraiths if you see a bouncing skull (up to 40 per day)
If you do not see a bouncing skull it means your friend does not need your help (but may need help from other players)

This is the normal crypt view





You have 56 wraiths available because you spent 12 skull runes. The maximum is 70
One of your wraiths has died in combat, so you need a friend to visit your castle, or wait until midnight to heal it yourself for free

You seem to have bought many Sarcophagus (costing 200 sapphires each)

Frankly, I think this is a complete waste of sapphires because it only allows you to resurrect extra dead wraiths for yourself. I refuse to buy sarcophagus so can only heal 3 of my own wraiths per day. You can heal 24 of your own dead wraiths per day, but this has cost you a fortune.

Asking friends to visit your castle is free, so why spend sapphires buying sarcophagus?

UTC -2:00
Oracle
4 May, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC

redsox01854 said:


In the crypt, on the left side it gives these number...55 of 56. On the right side in the purple ball it gives these numbers...22 of 24.

My question, just how many wraiths do I have left to pass on to other people.


From these screen. I can summon to 5 wraiths myself, per day. On the right its shows the number of wraiths that have been summoned so far. 

So is your number like these?



By the way, its a good Idea to kill all wraith before you log out and not let them accumulate.I will us mine to do BG latter. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Darell
4 May, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
Thanks for your replies guys, greatly appreciate it. Yes seems I have wasted some sapps but can't cry over it now. Oracle, thank you for your advice. I will certainly do as you suggest.
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
4 May, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC

Oracle said:


By the way, its a good Idea to kill all wraith before you log out and not let them accumulate.I will us mine to do BG latter. 

Wraiths have zero resource value so sending them to hit battlegrounds seems pointless - just send one dragon or one griffin if you need to kill low level bgs

I have 70 wraiths but never use them anymore - Killing 500 wraiths only gives 10 necos from feats of valour
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Oracle
4 May, 2017, 4:50 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Oracle said:


By the way, its a good Idea to kill all wraith before you log out and not let them accumulate.I will us mine to do BG latter. 

Wraiths have zero resource value so sending them to hit battlegrounds seems pointless - just send one dragon or one griffin if you need to kill low level bgs

I have 70 wraiths but never use them anymore - Killing 500 wraiths only gives 10 necos from feats of valour
After 1 year you can kill a quest using wraiths. 1 bular unit at a time. but you must acquire enough wraiths to do damage, and make sure you kill a unit. These is actually the best way to kill a quest. although its not practical in higher quests( it will  take ten years). 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
5 May, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC
Oracle said:

redsox01854 said:




By the way, its a good Idea to kill all wraith before you log out and not let them accumulate.I will us mine to do BG latter. 

if you toss em at the Saga Quest bgs yes do it but do not use them on regular bg as they have no resource value to add to your bank
UTC +0:00
1659421 users registered; 33194 topics; 251718 posts; our newest member:dimuthu 2