This topic is closed

Settlements

5 Replies
tissetass
3 May, 2017, 5:01 PM UTC
Do we realy have to sit and wait for this all day now?
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
3 May, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

tissetass said:

Do we realy have to sit and wait for this all day now?

Who said they will drop today?

UTC +5:00
tissetass
3 May, 2017, 6:13 PM UTC
They just always did...
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
3 May, 2017, 6:42 PM UTC

I would believe they are too busy with Beacons at the moment to worry about Settlements, or they are trying to randomize the Settlement drops a bit so more people have an opportunity to claim them.

UTC +5:00
Skycooldude
3 May, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

I would believe they are too busy with Beacons at the moment to worry about Settlements, or they are trying to randomize the Settlement drops a bit so more people have an opportunity to claim them.

Either way.. a heads up would have been nice for the players.. I bet some people log on the game at settlement drop time just to get their stake at a few settlements..

People change their time table on Wednesdays for settlement drops.. The least plarium can do is give them  a few days notice of a possible time change.
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
4 May, 2017, 12:23 AM UTC
Skycooldude said:

brunsonthomas said:

Either way.. a heads up would have been nice for the players.. I bet some people log on the game at settlement drop time just to get their stake at a few settlements..

People change their time table on Wednesdays for settlement drops.. The least plarium can do is give them  a few days notice of a possible time change.

It probably wasn't a deliberate change, but some server malfunction.  They'll most likely drop more settlements sometime in the next few days. 
UTC +0:00
1666657 users registered; 33964 topics; 253735 posts; our newest member:flattop-101