This topic is closed

Settlements

5 Replies
tissetass
3 May, 2017, 5:01 PM UTC
Do we realy have to sit and wait for this all day now?
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
3 May, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC

tissetass said:

Do we realy have to sit and wait for this all day now?

Who said they will drop today?

UTC +5:00
tissetass
3 May, 2017, 6:13 PM UTC
They just always did...
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
3 May, 2017, 6:42 PM UTC

I would believe they are too busy with Beacons at the moment to worry about Settlements, or they are trying to randomize the Settlement drops a bit so more people have an opportunity to claim them.

UTC +5:00
Skycooldude
3 May, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

I would believe they are too busy with Beacons at the moment to worry about Settlements, or they are trying to randomize the Settlement drops a bit so more people have an opportunity to claim them.

Either way.. a heads up would have been nice for the players.. I bet some people log on the game at settlement drop time just to get their stake at a few settlements..

People change their time table on Wednesdays for settlement drops.. The least plarium can do is give them  a few days notice of a possible time change.
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
4 May, 2017, 12:23 AM UTC
Skycooldude said:

brunsonthomas said:

Either way.. a heads up would have been nice for the players.. I bet some people log on the game at settlement drop time just to get their stake at a few settlements..

People change their time table on Wednesdays for settlement drops.. The least plarium can do is give them  a few days notice of a possible time change.

It probably wasn't a deliberate change, but some server malfunction.  They'll most likely drop more settlements sometime in the next few days. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286729 posts; our newest member:mako148