All Categories

Lets welcome our new forum moderator

Lets welcome our new forum moderator

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 3, 2017, 02:0205/03/17
The posts were deleted at the players request DJ. Fact!!!
May 3, 2017, 07:0205/03/17
10/31/14

Trentos said:

The posts were deleted at the players request DJ. Fact!!!

I can honestly say that these is true. But it happened per accused request. and I happened to be in the forum, and asked it to be deleted. The is no need to deny it as no wrong doing was done. 

Request was  made, and it was served. besides the IP registered as Puplic the last time I saw it (Business IP are puplic) and not private, and it must be loaded with a wall of fire walls and such. 

May 3, 2017, 07:0905/03/17
Thanks for clarifying Oracle. Public or private, either way I would not like to see my IP address published for the community to see. I'd put that in the personal details basket, and as DJ said earlier is when moderation is vital. Definitely wouldn't expect it from a moderator, as that would be a blatant abuse of powers.
May 3, 2017, 07:2005/03/17
10/31/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

sofar 22 players support the vote of no confidence ... 2 players spoke up for you.
Looks like a done deal to me ...

Do we get a farewell party for King nOOb?

There are 1 516 037 users registered on the forum. should there be atleast 12 000 votes of no confidence by today 16:00 ICT +2 I will gladly step down, maybe. 

These threat is in violation of the forum rules, and I have requested it not to be closed by other moderators. I will personally close it at 16:00 UCT +2. The only reason I allowed it to run for as long ist have is because of the motion of no confidence. Which i viewed as revolutionary and a right step in the right direction. 

But as it is, its useless. My thread against Massacre event captured so many likes, even after I let people know that the request was denied( 2 hrs before enacting the thread. These thread is evidence to how unliked, and untrusted you are by members of the KT. You ordered them to slay me. only one has done so( Stewart). 

You ordered them to vote in chat. of the 151 -1 available you received only 25 votes, after 4 days evidence that only 2-5 KT members have voted. If I was you I will review my roles as a captain, right now. because is very likely that your orders in the future will not be observed. Maybe join my league, I will teach you a thing or too about Ubuntu, the principles of Gandhi, Martin and Mandela, plus  make you a neophyte for 3 hrs, then kick you out. 

and a little advice, stop excusing your blunt heavy words on being Dutch, Its an insult to Dutch people and those who admire their culture. 

May 3, 2017, 07:3205/03/17
May 3, 2017, 07:33(edited)
02/28/16

Oracle said:

There are 1 516 037 users registered on the forum. should there be atleast 12 000 votes of no confidence by today 16:00 ICT +2 I will gladly step down, maybe. 

These threat is in violation of the forum rules, and I have requested it not to be closed by other moderators. I will personally close it at 16:00 UCT +2. The only reason I allowed it to run for as long ist have is because of the motion of no confidence. Which i viewed as revolutionary and a right step in the right direction. 

But as it is, its useless. My thread against Massacre event captured so many likes, even after I let people know that the request was denied( 2 hrs before enacting the thread. These thread is evidence to how unliked, and untrusted you are by members of the KT. You ordered them to slay me. only one has done so( Stewart). 

You ordered them to vote in chat. of the 151 -1 available you received only 25 votes, after 4 days evidence that only 2-5 KT members have voted. If I was you I will review my roles as a captain, right now. because is very likely that your orders in the future will not be observed. Maybe join my league, I will teach you a thing or too about Ubuntu, the principles of Gandhi, Martin and Mandela, plus  make you a neophyte for 3 hrs, then kick you out. 

and a little advice, stop excusing your blunt heavy words on being Dutch, Its an insult to Dutch people and those who admire their culture. 

Do you think that post should be made by a moderator? Someone already told you if you want to interact with other forumites in such manner you shoudnt be a moderator. FYI 26th like on Sky's post is mine.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.