All Categories

How are Moderators chosen?

How are Moderators chosen?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 12, 2017, 02:5305/12/17

"A lot of people play this game, would like to have more people on the forum discussing everything so we can move forward with game progress :)"

Well said DrFondles.

May 13, 2017, 01:3505/13/17
May 15, 2017, 20:23(edited)
08/03/14

here is why i have been totally opposed to Oracle becoming a mod. at one point in time he was PMing me asking me what game he should play next because of how much he disliked plarium. 

now that he is a mod, he applauds their every move....

thatd be like me signing up to be a mod.... as outspoken as i have been, then all of a sudden being their biggest cheerleader. 

Edit 

Screenshot removed
Don't post private convo with moderators, CM and Oberon without approval. Including members of forums. such post will be deleted. 

Oracle

May 15, 2017, 19:4105/15/17
May 15, 2017, 19:48(edited)
12/18/14

As per your request ORACLE in the pm you sent me after you restored my post 

you need to actually consider what you are deleting before doing so - you are not the new forum RULE MAKER  to decide what you think is suitable - you are power tripping see how far this gets you

your judgement of other people is already flawed so you are not able to maintain a neutral perspective on the forums
May 15, 2017, 20:1005/15/17
May 15, 2017, 20:22(edited)
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

here is why i have been totally opposed to Oracle becoming a mod. at one point in time he was PMing me asking me what game he should play next because of how much he disliked plarium. 

thatd be like me signing up to be a mod.... as outspoken as i have been, then all of a sudden being their biggest cheerleader. 

The thread in question was about me being fed up with '' plarium starting Halloween tournament ''. As all members know I am against such tournament. and browse in the archives will result in many such topics. Becoming a moderator doesn't change the fact that I am now in favor of such tournament. 

I have changed largely, after Plarium took a project to transfer Kabaam players into their server, something which Plarium was not liable to do. And I have become a die hard fan of Plarium after they undertook a project to start and App during rumors that ''flash was dying'', and people where leaving the game. 

Probably two more reasons why I become a moderator, Who won't. I have played many games, and trust me, I have much better customer serviced here, so becoming a moderator, for a such a company is a BIG + for

May 15, 2017, 20:1505/15/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

you need to actually consider what you are deleting before doing so - you are not the new forum RULE MAKER  to decide what you think is suitable - you are power tripping see how far this gets you

your judgement of other people is already flawed so you are not able to maintain a neutral perspective on the forums

I have not deleted any post, I only restored your post. 

As I have explained, I have got numerous complaints, and I have decided that the thread must not continue in the way it was. 
May 16, 2017, 01:3705/16/17
08/03/14
IronApex Turok said:

Edit 

Screenshot removed
Don't post private convo with moderators, CM and Oberon without approval. Including members of forums. such post will be deleted. 

Oracle

you werent a moderator at the time of that conversation. please restore my post and stop moderating posts about you.
May 16, 2017, 01:4305/16/17
08/03/14

IronApex Turok said:

Edit 

Screenshot removed

Oracle

By the way..... here is the rule.  Why do you keep adding in your own versions of these rules?

3.15 Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and trolling Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules.

May 16, 2017, 01:4505/16/17
May 16, 2017, 01:45(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

I have not deleted any post, I only restored your post. 

As I have explained, I have got numerous complaints, and I have decided that the thread must not continue in the way it was. 

you would have had to have deleted it in order to restore it

complaints about MY post that had no offensive references to any one person or league but simply stated that the Leagues thread is used to intimidate our foes, brag about our leagues and recruit?

May 16, 2017, 07:2405/16/17

Personally Jezebel, I didn't think you contribution was needed, and whether or not posts were deleted or not is most likely your fault. Oracle was just trying to keep a rare "Leagues" thread from descending into chaos.

BTW I did not complain to any mods about any posts, but others apparently did
May 16, 2017, 07:4105/16/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

complaints about MY post that had no offensive references to any one person or league but simply stated that the Leagues thread is used to intimidate our foes, brag about our leagues and recruit?

Lady Jezebel. as I have explained I have posted that message in that post after I got complaints, that the post was degenerating. After reading it through I decided not to let the post continue in that direction. 

You apparently decided to further contribute to the degeneration of that thread, and someone deleted it. Probably because U stated clearly not to continue in that direction.Latter on I got back here saw your complaint, restored your post and placed those yellow words, and state that you shouldn't continue encouraging the behavior that is obviously not constructive in that thread. 
May 16, 2017, 08:0905/16/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Lady Jezebel. as I have explained I have posted that message in that post after I got complaints, that the post was degenerating. After reading it through I decided not to let the post continue in that direction. 

You apparently decided to further contribute to the degeneration of that thread, and someone deleted it. Probably because U stated clearly not to continue in that direction.Latter on I got back here saw your complaint, restored your post and placed those yellow words, and state that you shouldn't continue encouraging the behavior that is obviously not constructive in that thread. 
exactly what direction?  who deleted it if not you? It's common courtesy to explain WHY a post is deleted and my post had no derogatory remarks and did not reflect negatively in any way towards any individual that had made any comments in that thread - I simply pointed out what the "Leagues" thread specifies on the heading what it is for ......
May 17, 2017, 08:0205/17/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

ouraging the behavior that is obviously not constructive in that thread. 
exactly what direction?  who deleted it if not you? It's common courtesy to explain WHY a post is deleted and my post had no derogatory remarks and did not reflect negatively in any way towards any individual that had made any comments in that thread - I simply pointed out what the "Leagues" thread specifies on the heading what it is for ......

Lady jezebel, I am sure you are aware that I am not the only moderators, they are many moderators, some of them work in the background. They are French moderators, German and Russian moderators, moderators from other platform are given the same power here. The are also Administrators from other platforms. All these people can have same privileges. I might be a moderator on Stormfall: Age of war, but when I go to other games forums, the same powers are still there, although I am adviced to not use them.

Our forum is the most active of all Platforms, so it attract many people. 

By the way moderators can overrule each others decision, and that of the CM, although moderators have less privileges and power, I can restore post deleted by other moderators, and so can they. The power is the same. 

You could have also deleted your post, which I will still see. ( recently I saw two post saying the same thing by two different people, my guise was the first was an alt( which deleted the post), so I reported them, the first was not a main). 
May 17, 2017, 21:0405/17/17
08/03/14
IronApex Turok said:

Edit 

Screenshot removed

Oracle

still waiting for you to fix this. you edited it based on a rule you made up.   
May 17, 2017, 22:2005/17/17
08/03/14

exxxe said:

to be honest now im confused by that rule 

1)private messages between players ( either both parties agree or its removed // in game messages and chat are NOT included unless they have coordinates ( hence sometimes the chronicles include them ))

2) any and all messages between players and support are not allowed // any and all messages between players through different service or app are not allowed ( if both parties agree on posting it then its okay )

note that if a player shares the messages with Moderators to discuss their actions ( then its not allowed )

3) messages with Alyona or Oberon ( this one i never actually seen or heared of it the rule is to prevent the players from discussing administrators actions but for example if players ask administrators for info or in game feature or help then posting  the answer to the question is ok like me where at times i quoted Alyona to the letter in my answers when the game goes down lol )

the above mentioned points are the rules as far as i used to know maybe now its different xD

They are written down right here.   like Oracle, you seem to have applied a broad brush to their application, or they have been changed since you were a mod. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_-official-forum-rules-/

May 17, 2017, 22:2605/17/17

IronApex Turok said:

exxxe said:

to be honest now im confused by that rule 

1)private messages between players ( either both parties agree or its removed // in game messages and chat are NOT included unless they have coordinates ( hence sometimes the chronicles include them ))

2) any and all messages between players and support are not allowed // any and all messages between players through different service or app are not allowed ( if both parties agree on posting it then its okay )

note that if a player shares the messages with Moderators to discuss their actions ( then its not allowed )

3) messages with Alyona or Oberon ( this one i never actually seen or heared of it the rule is to prevent the players from discussing administrators actions but for example if players ask administrators for info or in game feature or help then posting  the answer to the question is ok like me where at times i quoted Alyona to the letter in my answers when the game goes down lol )

the above mentioned points are the rules as far as i used to know maybe now its different xD

They are written down right here.   like Oracle, you seem to have applied a broad brush to their application, or they have been changed since you were a mod. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_-official-forum-rules-/

too lazy to read it now lol

and bored i dont even know why i posted the first post lol its 3 AM ( good night )

Jul 23, 2020, 19:1407/23/20
07/23/20
Same thing happening in survival, mods are abusing power.