How are Moderators chosen?

144 Replies
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


http://prntscr.com/f56s5o

You mean these



Some educations from a ''Noob"

Sieges are a way of gaining resources, That means you have to earn resources, during your siege, It uterly useless otherwise.  go to your siege tab, and withdraw resources from your siege periodically. 

The act of seiging is an offensive action, But the act of keeping a siege is a defensive action. So Lord DV remember to use offense when you are sieging, and a defensive units to keep a siege.  

You send offense units, to kill the enemies units in a castle and, send defense units, seconds latter to reinforce your siege with defense. I hope you get it. Stewart can teach  you, he knows how. Although he is not very good, He tend to overwhelm defense. thus gain less points in the offensive part. 

A KT Captain must atleast know these, 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
8 May, 2017, 10:23 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


http://prntscr.com/f56s5o

You mean these



Some educations from a ''Noob"

Sieges are a way of gaining resources, That means you have to earn resources, during your siege, It uterly useless otherwise.  go to your siege tab, and withdraw resources from your siege periodically. 

The act of seiging is an offensive action, But the act of keeping a siege is a defensive action. So Lord DV remember to use offense when you are sieging, and a defensive units to keep a siege.  

You send offense units, to kill the enemies units in a castle and, send defense units, seconds latter to reinforce your siege with defense. I hope you get it. Stewart can teach  you, he knows how. Although he is not very good, He tend to overwhelm defense. thus gain less points in the offensive part. 

A KT Captain must atleast know these, 

Do you honestly believe what you type???

9 Reoops are not even .001% of the troops avail able (most likely),,,,ever heard of fodder???

UTC +0:00
Stewart
8 May, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

No points from overwhelming??  http://prnt.sc/f5ezda  


Did you notice in the pic that there was no red marker to hide the location of either participant in the fight??


Im sure a mod should know that as it is a built in tool in the game.


Im not sure if you class this as an overwhelm as i lost a few troops, I have edited any info which could be embarrassing for my apponant as it was 1 of those times where you have a brain fart and mess it up, among months of smart fighting.


http://prnt.sc/f5ezx5

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Stewart
8 May, 2017, 11:03 AM UTC

OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.


You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?


So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?


Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.


http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 11:14 AM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.


You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?


So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?


Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.


http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

That is no excuse at all. weather pikes have a good defense against infantry or not is off topic. DV is defending with offense, and that should worry a moderator like me. 

What if  I have used Beast, How where you going to defend that utter act of noobishinesm. Its a good thing that you are educating DV, maybe you can persue him to take my challenge, I have paypal account ready for him to use to buy 2K sapphires. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stewart
8 May, 2017, 11:27 AM UTC

You Stu.**p  sp**tic


edit

1.2 

Oracle

Initial

Stupid spastic 
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
exxxe
8 May, 2017, 11:57 AM UTC

not picking a side here but just a note 


2k sapphs do nothing in this game :))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 12:03 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:

Funny guy ... you admitted having alts on several occasions.

What rule number is that?

Since you are most likely metally ill I do not wish to communicate with you in personal tells but prefere to do it out in the open.
Unlike you I dont have anything to hide.
As for blocking comms with moderators ... uhm nope just you and I do not regard you as a moderator.
Remember that scene from euro trip, it reminds me of you :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXeqAmSXmZY


Lord Marcel Stokvis Since you have obstructed communication with me, the isn't any possible way of doing these but in the forum. I have given you the maximum amount of time to remedy the situation, but you have refused to listen.

I am giving you a 24 hrs ban, for violation of rule 3.4

''3.14. Obstruct communication with moderators. This includes blocking private messages from any moderator.''

You can however remedy the situation by sending me a PM, and unblocking me In which case I will lift the ban, or another Moderator will.

These rule was put in place to make sure that, any form of communication between moderators, Administrators and Community Managers are carried out  in private, and doesn't breach the Privacy of the parties involved, Obstructing these privacy is in breach of your agreement the initial agreement you have agreed to. Lack of privacy between also  limit the reliability and integrity of computer-based information, and other aspects of information shared, and communicated between moderators and you. It also make  data encryption on the part of Plarium almost impossible, thus breaching your Rights to Privacy. 

The ban will be in effect from 12 Hrs UCT, Monday to 12 hrs UCT Tuesday and will be extended should the situation remain the same on Wednesday UCT 12 hrs to a year Ban.  

 Should you wish to appeal, Please use these information in your communication with Lord Oberon

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/38870_how-are-moderators-chosen-/?post=306905

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/38870_how-are-moderators-chosen-/?post=307060


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stewart
8 May, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Stewart_KT1 said:


OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.


You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?


So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?


Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.


http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

That is no excuse at all. weather pikes have a good defense against infantry or not is off topic. DV is defending with offense, and that should worry a moderator like me. 

What if  I have used Beast, How where you going to defend that utter act of noobishinesm. Its a good thing that you are educating DV, maybe you can persue him to take my challenge, I have paypal account ready for him to use to buy 2K sapphires. 


Ok ***face, pikes can be used in a variety of tasks, the intent of the owner usually sets the reaction.



Happy Monday night! http://prntscr.com/f5fxt6

Edit 

1.2, screenshot, removed ingame locations

Oracle. 

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 12:10 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Just out of curiosity I would like to know how moderators are chosen.  The recent addition to the team makes me wonder.


I would think a moderator should actually know something about the game and provide correct feedback to players.

I will be closing these topic in 24 hrs. The answer to the initial question has already been provided. Should you need more information I will be happy to provide more information in PM.

The topic is against forum rules, Should you wish to keep the topic  in its originality create another one. The initial query of the topic has been digested to its full capacity. No one wants to read a Moderator vs Trolls discussion, I have recieved many complaint, and will be shutting it down, 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stewart
8 May, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC

oh no, you use 500 sapph to kill 9 of my friends archers LOL



http://prntscr.com/f5g9le


Edit

Removed ingame locations

Please refrain from including in-game locations in SS

Oracle

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

Ok ***face, pikes can be used in a variety of tasks, the intent of the owner usually sets the reaction.



Happy Monday night! http://prntscr.com/f5fxt6

Edit 

1.2, screenshot, removed ingame locations

Oracle. 

FB are useless, at times http://prntscr.com/f5g83v but not always http://prntscr.com/f5g7oj . 

I always imagined your castle to be full, What a disappointment. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

oh no, you use 500 sapph to kill 9 of my friends archers LOL



http://prnt.sc/f5g7e7

Actually I bought those last year at 70% discount, I still have 92 left.
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Skycooldude
8 May, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:


Just out of curiosity I would like to know how moderators are chosen.  The recent addition to the team makes me wonder.


I would think a moderator should actually know something about the game and provide correct feedback to players.

I will be closing these topic in 24 hrs. The answer to the initial question has already been provided. Should you need more information I will be happy to provide more information in PM.

The topic is against forum rules, Should you wish to keep the topic  in its originality create another one. The initial query of the topic has been digested to its full capacity. No one wants to read a Moderator vs Trolls discussion, I have recieved many complaint, and will be shutting it down, 

Somehow.. I can't see how the person being accused has "received too many complaints and needs to shut it down" is factual. Looks more like you don't want to defend your actions anymore.
UTC +0:00
Oracle
8 May, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC

Skycooldude said:


Oracle said:


Jezebel said:


Just out of curiosity I would like to know how moderators are chosen.  The recent addition to the team makes me wonder.


I would think a moderator should actually know something about the game and provide correct feedback to players.

I will be closing these topic in 24 hrs. The answer to the initial question has already been provided. Should you need more information I will be happy to provide more information in PM.

The topic is against forum rules, Should you wish to keep the topic  in its originality create another one. The initial query of the topic has been digested to its full capacity. No one wants to read a Moderator vs Trolls discussion, I have recieved many complaint, and will be shutting it down, 

Somehow.. I can't see how the person being accused has "received too many complaints and needs to shut it down" is factual. Looks more like you don't want to defend your actions anymore.

The initial post, was a question, of ''how are moderators ''chosen'' '' Which has already being answered. it was not, ''lets gang up on Oracle'' article and call him all sorts of hideous names to the insults of the community. 


I will be happy to defend my action in PM, I am also in communication with other moderators in regards to moderator feedback topic being revived. 


These topic is no longer ''lets answer Jezebel' but lets demonize Oracle post, Which I won't allow. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
8 May, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
Then reopen one of the many other threads, or,,,, quit posting foolishness.....
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
8 May, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:


OK Oracle, It seems that you really dont understand so i will make no slurs against you in this post, Nothing but learning info.


You mostly always break the seige on you with infantry! correct?


So the units seiging your castle need to defend infantry?


Look at these 2 pics to see the better def against inf.


http://prnt.sc/f5f6wv

http://prnt.sc/f5f783

That is no excuse at all. weather pikes have a good defense against infantry or not is off topic. DV is defending with offense, and that should worry a moderator like me. 

What if  I have used Beast, How where you going to defend that utter act of noobishinesm. Its a good thing that you are educating DV, maybe you can persue him to take my challenge, I have paypal account ready for him to use to buy 2K sapphires. 
offense with +300% defense is A LOT better than archers. 
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
8 May, 2017, 7:37 PM UTC

did you know that the stats of the dragons were changed so they would hold up better as defense?



dragons are an offense rated unit, but plarium saw fit to give them better defense stats.    oracle, this is why you dont cut it as a moderator.  you are not qualified to give advice. 
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
9 May, 2017, 4:35 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


http://prntscr.com/f56s5o

You mean these



Some educations from a ''Noob"

Sieges are a way of gaining resources, That means you have to earn resources, during your siege, It uterly useless otherwise.  go to your siege tab, and withdraw resources from your siege periodically. 

The act of seiging is an offensive action, But the act of keeping a siege is a defensive action. So Lord DV remember to use offense when you are sieging, and a defensive units to keep a siege.  

You send offense units, to kill the enemies units in a castle and, send defense units, seconds latter to reinforce your siege with defense. I hope you get it. Stewart can teach  you, he knows how. Although he is not very good, He tend to overwhelm defense. thus gain less points in the offensive part. 

A KT Captain must atleast know these, 

um after reading all the responses to this one I am going to just say, DV seiged you with offense and pulled most his offense and left some fodder to hold the siege - I am going out on a limb here but I am pretty sure he had no intention of holding the siege why would he waste time sending some defense fodder when the pikes are just as cheap or probably free from the personal quests


sorry Oracle I know you were attempting to embarrass DV but I would have just left a couple infantry offense units as well and not bothered to send defense for that seige
UTC +0:00
Skycooldude
9 May, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Stewart_KT1 said:

Ok ***face, pikes can be used in a variety of tasks, the intent of the owner usually sets the reaction.



Happy Monday night! http://prntscr.com/f5sfhm

Edit 

1.2, screenshot, removed ingame locations

Oracle. 

FB are useless, at times http://prntscr.com/f5g83v but not always http://prntscr.com/f5g7oj . 

I always imagined your castle to be full, What a disappointment. 

Can you please explain how each of stewarts screenshots that showed where castles are located in game broke these rules:



1.2. While free debate and discussion are encouraged, we will not tolerate posts using inappropriate/offensive language or content. Below are guidelines to help determine whether or not certain language is appropriate. There may be inappropriate language that does not fit into any of these categories. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case-by-case basis. We will class as offensive all clear or implied language that:

a. refers to or threatens violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world

. b. is rude or offensive in nature, including but not limited to: personal attacks, name-calling, cursing/foul language, cyber-bullying, trolling.

c. insultingly refers to other characters, players, or groups of people, be they in-game or external.

d. promotes racial/ethnic/national hatred, or alludes to symbols of racial/ethnic/national hatred.

e. refers to sexually explicit topics.

f. negatively refers to any aspect of sexual orientation pertaining to themselves or other players.

g. negatively portrays other page member’s personal religious beliefs or major religious figures.

h. positively references the performance of illegal activities, including software piracy and other intellectual property violations.

i. excessively communicates the same phrase, similar phrases, or is incomprehensible.




If you are incapable of understanding or reading the forum rules. Don't be a moderator.

UTC +0:00
1725772 users registered; 43302 topics; 271885 posts; our newest member:niki castle