All Categories

How are Moderators chosen?

How are Moderators chosen?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 5, 2017, 05:4405/05/17
May 5, 2017, 05:45(edited)

Nah you are a sociopath Test. Proven it time and time again in-game and within the forums. And a self-confessed troll of both players and moderators.

I just call it how I see it. Later

May 5, 2017, 06:0405/05/17
May 5, 2017, 06:08(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

Nah you are a sociopath Test. Proven it time and time again in-game and within the forums. And a self-confessed troll of both players and moderators.

I just call it how I see it. Later

You appear to enjoy calling other people names and attempting to degrade them, yet you seem fit the description which you try to label others with.

Let's take a closer look:

Its quite clear that you lack what is defined as a conscience in the above definition of a sociopath.  Not to mention all of the other key indicators that you match up with.

You don't appear to be able to distinguish right from wrong.  You say one thing is "right" and appear to attemp to shame others (see your post to DV above) when you declare they do wrong, then you get caught (often by me) doing the precise things that you declared to be "wrong".  Which leads me, along with a number of others to believe you can't distinguish between right and wrong.

-----

Keep on crying and spouting off lies.  When you're done, maybe mommy will put you down for a nap so you can rest up and do it all over again tomorrow.

May 5, 2017, 06:2105/05/17

You fall into a different basket altogether Test. I don't need to justify my definition of you in the forums. The entire server knows you. You never try to debate anything sensibly and are self confessed troll. Can you accept responsibility that you are part of the problem of such vile forums? If not, then there lies part of the moderators problems. I know I have never been banned from the forums...

As for my nap times? I get a good healthy sleep each day. Exercise and a good diet does the trick. Another of your sad attempts at trolling I guess.

And in the future you can refer to me as Dr Trentos, and soon to be Dr Dr Trentos. Basically, if you want to deal with me, at least show some respect. In the meantime, I recommend you get a life outside of the game.

May 5, 2017, 09:3605/05/17

Trentos said:

You fall into a different basket altogether Test. I don't need to justify my definition of you in the forums. The entire server knows you. You never try to debate anything sensibly and are self confessed troll. Can you accept responsibility that you are part of the problem of such vile forums? If not, then there lies part of the moderators problems. I know I have never been banned from the forums...

As for my nap times? I get a good healthy sleep each day. Exercise and a good diet does the trick. Another of your sad attempts at trolling I guess.

And in the future you can refer to me as Dr Trentos, and soon to be Dr Dr Trentos. Basically, if you want to deal with me, at least show some respect. In the meantime, I recommend you get a life outside of the game.

Like him or hate him, but every game needs a core group of players that build and shape a game.
Test is one of those players ...

Unlike you he has done more then just run his mouth on forums, unlike Oracle he still commands respect by this community (by those that love and hate him)
Now if you please, go back to your cornor and keep sucking your thumb, if you bored doing that try switching thumbs with Oracle who's sitting right next to you :)

May 5, 2017, 10:1905/05/17
May 5, 2017, 11:20(edited)
10/31/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

I have dozens left, dont you worry little girl.
But since this is teamefford and I noticed you were already besieged by another KT member ah well...

You enjoying your game nowadays?
Or would you like me to explain few game basics to you?
There is no need to spam me with private messages on this board btw kiddo, you are blocked :)
Uncovering you in posts for the lying cheating nOOb you are is a totally different matter

You have been in constant voyage of breaking the forum rules. name calling, and actively attacking Forum Moderators, inciting trolling and actively driving topics off-topics. 

The CM instructed you to hold discussions in a designated section on the forum, and you actively ignored these instructions, not twice, But three times in less than 30 min. Including Once yesterday. 

You have breached the following rules. 

3.15 Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and trolling Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules.

You opened 3 topic after being instructed to post in a designated area. Actively attacked, and called out a moderator for enforcing the instruction. 

Proof here

3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.

By constantly trolling Topics that have nothing to do with the subject you wish to discuss, actively driving the post off-topic. these in turn degenerate the topic, and the original message the topic was intended for. You did these with not one, but 2 Anarchy recruitment posts, and have done it yesterday with the GoGo post. These you have done after being instructed to not continue carrying any discussion about such topic in any topic other than the one you have started. 

Now, you have actively breached these rule

3.14. Obstruct communication with moderators. This includes blocking private messages from any moderator.

DV said

There is no need to spam me with private messages on this board btw kiddo, you are blocked :)

May I remind you of these rule, which I am very close to put into use. 

5.2. Administrators and Moderators may ban a player at any time if he or she is in violation of the Community Policies. Players will be notified of the ban. All bans are not subject to appeal

These is my third Warning, and my final. Read the forum rules and game policy, follow instructions that have been provided by the CM, or I will ban you( something that I think you are pushing everyone to do). 

May 5, 2017, 11:0205/05/17
07/25/15

When you face critics and such. It would be wise to let other mods carry out any mod actions vs other posters. Or else it will just reflect bad back at you and next they add abuse of powers to the critics you get.
May 5, 2017, 12:5805/05/17

"Unlike you he has done more then just run his mouth on forums"

So what of have you done of note lately Dutch Viking? How many units have you killed in the last few days while you have been concentrating on trolling in the forums? Bet I've killed more. And was my offence being out and active.

For those that know the game, you are not very well regarded. You hide under the KT banner so you can run your mouth off. Good friends with other league-hopping grubs. Like I said to Test, check your own reputation before you start abusing others in the forums. I pity the league that has to have you as a member.

May 5, 2017, 13:0305/05/17

"t would be wise to let other mods carry out any mod actions vs other posters. Or else it will just reflect bad back at you and next they add abuse of powers to the critics you get"

I would take Gadheras' advice on this Oracle. Don;t let the trolls get to you like they did Exxxe. But by all means, get another moderator to ban them :-) Personally sick of hearing from this Dutch Viking loser amongst others. Not a positive word to be said amongst them.

May 5, 2017, 18:3605/05/17

Oracle said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

I have dozens left, dont you worry little girl.
But since this is teamefford and I noticed you were already besieged by another KT member ah well...

You enjoying your game nowadays?
Or would you like me to explain few game basics to you?
Uncovering you in posts for the lying cheating nOOb you are is a totally different matter

You have been in constant voyage of breaking the forum rules. name calling, and actively attacking Forum Moderators, inciting trolling and actively driving topics off-topics. 

The CM instructed you to hold discussions in a designated section on the forum, and you actively ignored these instructions, not twice, But three times in less than 30 min. Including Once yesterday. 

You have breached the following rules. 

3.15 Create posts discussing forum moderation decisions, such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads, etc. This also includes publicly sharing any private messages from Community Administrators or Moderators regarding disciplinary actions taken towards you. The discussion of forum/group moderation actions generally leads to inflaming the community and trolling Community Administrators and Moderators. As such, this type of discussion is strictly prohibited under the forum rules.

You opened 3 topic after being instructed to post in a designated area. Actively attacked, and called out a moderator for enforcing the instruction. 

Proof here

3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.

By constantly trolling Topics that have nothing to do with the subject you wish to discuss, actively driving the post off-topic. these in turn degenerate the topic, and the original message the topic was intended for. You did these with not one, but 2 Anarchy recruitment posts, and have done it yesterday with the GoGo post. These you have done after being instructed to not continue carrying any discussion about such topic in any topic other than the one you have started. 

Now, you have actively breached these rule

3.14. Obstruct communication with moderators. This includes blocking private messages from any moderator.

DV said

May I remind you of these rule, which I am very close to put into use. 

5.2. Administrators and Moderators may ban a player at any time if he or she is in violation of the Community Policies. Players will be notified of the ban. All bans are not subject to appeal

These is my third Warning, and my final. Read the forum rules and game policy, follow instructions that have been provided by the CM, or I will ban you( something that I think you are pushing everyone to do). 

Funny guy ... you admitted having alts on several occasions.
What rule number is that?

Since you are most likely metally ill I do not wish to communicate with you in personal tells but prefere to do it out in the open.
Unlike you I dont have anything to hide.
As for blocking comms with moderators ... uhm nope just you and I do not regard you as a moderator.
Remember that scene from euro trip, it reminds me of you :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXeqAmSXmZY

May 5, 2017, 18:5805/05/17

Trentos said:

"Unlike you he has done more then just run his mouth on forums"

So what of have you done of note lately Dutch Viking? How many units have you killed in the last few days while you have been concentrating on trolling in the forums? Bet I've killed more. And was my offence being out and active.

For those that know the game, you are not very well regarded. You hide under the KT banner so you can run your mouth off. Good friends with other league-hopping grubs. Like I said to Test, check your own reputation before you start abusing others in the forums. I pity the league that has to have you as a member.

LOLLOLLOLLOL, very funny
Ohh I know I am not best liked person in this game, but I do play the game the way I like it.
Most people that dont like me have been on the recieving end of my attacks ;)
People not liking me is a sign I am playing a wargame the right way.

Yup had my fair share of leagues over the years but still welcome in most if not all lol, can you say the same?
Yet I am now, not only a member of KT but risen a few ranks aswell, if you see that as hiding behind the banner of KT then you have less braincells then the 4 I thought you had, it is in fact an insult to KT.

May 5, 2017, 19:1105/05/17

TO what its worth since Jezebel is probably still looking for an answer 

1) you volunteer after that you get asked few questions such as 

a) your level 

b) your position in your league and which league 

c) how long have you been playing 

THEN 

2) Oberon gives you scenarios and asks you what you would do and how you would deal with them 

then 

3) they tell you to help players and answer questions as a two weeks testing period 

if all above passed you get a skype chat and all Mod abilities 

((( thats how it happened to me and i was recruited // a different CM was responsible back then tho )))

May 5, 2017, 19:2205/05/17

exxxe said:

a) your level 

THEN 

2) Oberon gives you scenarios and asks you what you would do and how you would deal with them 

then 

3) they tell you to help players and answer questions as a two weeks testing period 

((( thats how it happened to me and i was recruited // a different CM was responsible back then tho )))

a two week trial period huh lol.

You are missed m8 :)
May 6, 2017, 05:3505/06/17

"Yup had my fair share of leagues over the years but still welcome in most if not all lol, can you say the same?"

I can honestly say I have only ever been in two league. The first was a fun, social league of my creation when I was a noob, and then Unforgiven Knights, where I take my role as Captain very serious.

As for my gameplay, don't even try to bring this up, as my stats with a meagre, hard earnt (un-coined) army can match yours. Although I use my forces for league initiatives (beacons/fortresses/retaliatory blows) rather than for tit-for-tat BS with players I get obsessed with. That is the vast difference between us.

So instead of trolling me, why don't you add something positive to the original thread topic of how moderators are chosen.

May 6, 2017, 05:3905/06/17
As for the hiding under the KT umbrella comment of mine, I was referring to the fact that you are far from the best representative for that league. Not an insult at all to KT. Rather a question of whether you would be so cocky if you belonged to a small league. I very much doubt it.
May 6, 2017, 10:4405/06/17
May 6, 2017, 10:46(edited)
10/31/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Since you are most likely metally ill I do not wish to communicate with you in personal tells but prefere to do it out in the open.
As for blocking comms with moderators ... uhm nope just you and I do not regard you as a moderator.

I take that as a direct offense of my character. If I have indeed ''admitted having alts on several occasion'', then gather all evidence here, and I will put forwards it to support and after the security team has investigated that claim and found that indeed, there are more than 1 Oracle in the game, and that indeed Oracle also pose as character 1 and 2 and 3 ect and the evidence point to me having an alt.

They will fire me, and strip me of my moderator position, then they will ban me from ever playing any Plarium game, and I will gladly go to a hospital to get treatment for DID. And you will apply to become a moderator, again, and be rejected, again, and attack, troll the next better moderator.

Here is the link.

your obstruction of communication is a clear violation of the rules, as it also breach security and in-game policy. and I am giving you until Monday to unblock me.  
Or I will have to present that information to support, they might have a conscious to ban you for breaching forum rules. 
May 6, 2017, 10:5805/06/17
10/31/14

exxxe said:

a) your level 

THEN 

then 

These is relatively correct. The are also other factors, and many more questions are asked, and many test and monitoring that and these. 

May 6, 2017, 17:1505/06/17

Trentos said:

As for the hiding under the KT umbrella comment of mine, I was referring to the fact that you are far from the best representative for that league. Not an insult at all to KT. Rather a question of whether you would be so cocky if you belonged to a small league. I very much doubt it.

You are not that well informed are you now :)
I was even more arrogant when I had my own 1 member league, with KT I calmed down a little :P
Ask anyone .... well ask anyone that has been around for a few years ;)

I left Destiny cos I wanted to have fun with KT3, I left Ratcoms since they wouldnt let me attack KT3 ... 1st time I hit Crusher multiple times was leagueless .. I have never hid behind any leaguebanner lol I normally provide the pvp for leagues :P

May 6, 2017, 17:2205/06/17

Oracle said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

I take that as a direct offense of my character. If I have indeed ''admitted having alts on several occasion'', then gather all evidence here, and I will put forwards it to support and after the security team has investigated that claim and found that indeed, there are more than 1 Oracle in the game, and that indeed Oracle also pose as character 1 and 2 and 3 ect and the evidence point to me having an alt.

They will fire me, and strip me of my moderator position, then they will ban me from ever playing any Plarium game, and I will gladly go to a hospital to get treatment for DID. And you will apply to become a moderator, again, and be rejected, again, and attack, troll the next better moderator.

Here is the link.

your obstruction of communication is a clear violation of the rules, as it also breach security and in-game policy. and I am giving you until Monday to unblock me.  
Or I will have to present that information to support, they might have a conscious to ban you for breaching forum rules. 

Even funnier, well you keep deleting and editing posts but if you read back or let someone read posts back for you, you will find out I wasnt the only one that noticed it.
As for unblocking you ... not gonna happen kiddo.

For the record, I never applied to be a monderator and, since it seems like they will promote even the biggest nOOb, I never will.

May 6, 2017, 18:4305/06/17
May 6, 2017, 18:45(edited)
07/11/13

3/4 of his "training league" was inactive lol...

http://prntscr.com/f4vgx5

http://prntscr.com/f4vgu1

the only thing he must be training them is how to quit haha..

he kicked them all btw.. his league is now just him and 2 "other players"