How are Moderators chosen?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
May 3, 2017, 07:5105/03/17
10/04/13
DrFondles said:

I know myself, an old mod from kabam. Thought about trying to become a mod here. Yes I do have little amount of posts like you guy's since I'm new here since we had a transfer only months ago. But maybe he/she just transferred too. Not sure who you are reffering too but just an idea^ :)
Hmm I don't remember if he was a transfer or not, it's possible.  But he didn't last long here. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 09:2305/03/17
09/17/15

Forum Moderators are players, who are willing to help others with their knowledge and keep the forum clean. 

We choose them from those, who apply. Also, we check their activity and answers they give on forum. 

May 3, 2017, 19:2005/03/17
08/03/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Forum Moderators are players, who are willing to help others with their knowledge and keep the forum clean. 

We choose them from those, who apply. Also, we check their activity and answers they give on forum. 

lately is seems its the opposite. We have moderators closing threads and taunting other players, admitting to having alts in other leagues has a history of name calling DJMoody during discussions.  how is that keeping the forum clean?
May 3, 2017, 19:5605/03/17
07/11/13

IF Plarium is honest.. this forum is not very active... yet the threads that are most active... are closed down because of "flaming" or "criticism".

There was 26 votes of no confidence for Oracle as moderator. My guess is that at most 200 people look at the forum on a regular basis and actually post something. that means that over 10% of the active forum community casted a vote of no confidence for him.  And as we all know, the active forum community rarely agrees on anything. so 26 people agreeing on anything is almost unheard of.

Oracle is a forum troll. pure and simple. He has little to no knowledge of the game, and commands zero respect from the players of Stormfall.

In 2 years and a half years of playing the game in server one.. he has only managed to get to level 77 and he commands a powerful league made up of himself and 14 alts.

You either picked an alt as a moderator or you picked a player who has no idea what he is doing. Either way.. keep it up and the forum will start to look like Atlantis... sinking farther and farther.

May 3, 2017, 20:4905/03/17

Skycooldude said:

IF Plarium is honest.. this forum is not very active... yet the threads that are most active... are closed down because of "flaming" or "criticism".

There was 26 votes of no confidence for Oracle as moderator. My guess is that at most 200 people look at the forum on a regular basis and actually post something. that means that over 10% of the active forum community casted a vote of no confidence for him.  And as we all know, the active forum community rarely agrees on anything. so 26 people agreeing on anything is almost unheard of.

Oracle is a forum troll. pure and simple. He has little to no knowledge of the game, and commands zero respect from the players of Stormfall.

In 2 years and a half years of playing the game in server one.. he has only managed to get to level 77 and he commands a powerful league made up of himself and 14 alts.

You either picked an alt as a moderator or you picked a player who has no idea what he is doing. Either way.. keep it up and the forum will start to look like Atlantis... sinking farther and farther.

Fully agree here ...
You promoted a liar and a total nOOB that has zero skills ingame.

For the record I dont see the duplicate in this thread and mine that was originally in leagues where I planned and wanted it to be.
It seems abusing of powers is normal within the moderators team ... dont look suprised to be without a job at one point as you need an active community to support your game.

May 4, 2017, 01:3805/04/17
08/03/14

can we also bring up the fact that Oracle admitted on numerous occasions to having alts in other leagues?

we have someone who cant follow the rules in game in charge of maintaining the rules on the forum. how does that make sense?

May 4, 2017, 01:4105/04/17
08/03/14
and since the mods keep directing complaints about Oracle to thread, can one of them rename this thread "why oracle shouldnt be a mod" so atleast the rest of the forum members can find it and weigh in. 
May 4, 2017, 02:0805/04/17
03/20/14

IronApex Turok said:

and since the mods keep directing complaints about Oracle to thread, can one of them rename this thread "why oracle shouldnt be a mod" so atleast the rest of the forum members can find it and weigh in. 

Since the others are closed the topics that were corroborated with pic backups should be incorporated into this title?

Something like the clueless liar moderator scandal.
May 4, 2017, 05:4505/04/17

10% vote of no confidence? So the loudest 10% seem to have their knickers in a knot, whereas the majority are indifferent.

I hear all these referrals to Oracle being a troll, but in my experience he has simply responded to maybe the biggest troll in the forums, often in a humorous manner. Obviously this winds the trolls up even further, and we have seen the main Forum (Leagues) descend into chaos over the past couple of days. Same load voices as usual.

I refer those to a fairly recent post by Oracle that I thought was one of the best threads I had seen for some time. You call this a troll? I call it a valued contributor to otherwise inaccessible forums

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/35371_rainbow-nation-leagues-recruiting/

May 4, 2017, 06:1605/04/17
08/03/14

Trentos said:

10% vote of no confidence? So the loudest 10% seem to have their knickers in a knot, whereas the majority are indifferent.

I hear all these referrals to Oracle being a troll, but in my experience he has simply responded to maybe the biggest troll in the forums, often in a humorous manner. Obviously this winds the trolls up even further, and we have seen the main Forum (Leagues) descend into chaos over the past couple of days. Same load voices as usual.

I refer those to a fairly recent post by Oracle that I thought was one of the best threads I had seen for some time. You call this a troll? I call it a valued contributor to otherwise inaccessible forums

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/35371_rainbow-nation-leagues-recruiting/

are you kidding me?!   

that entire post was Oracle trolling DJmoody... his favorite hobby.   that is a great example of why Oracle should not be a mod. 
May 4, 2017, 07:0305/04/17

Trolling DJMoody? Where? DJ chose to reply and disrupt a recruitment thread as far as I can see.

I thought the thread was very humorous and a good change from the usual crap we see. Obviously plenty of effort was put into the OP, and if DJ chose to give his opinion, then the Oracle deserved the right to respond
May 4, 2017, 07:5505/04/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

lately is seems its the opposite. We have moderators closing threads and taunting other players, admitting to having alts in other leagues has a history of name calling DJMoody during discussions.  how is that keeping the forum clean?

I haven't closed any threads. I only closed thread which I was asked to close by the person who started those threads/the threads is about.  

I don't know why I would research, and place an article here saying the practice of alts is a manifestation of a disease while I have an alts. I don't know why I would have an alts while I tell people here everyday not do have alts. All my friends know I hate alts, and will report them, for using alts. Why would I have an alt ?

I believe alts are a manifestation of a serious physiological, maybe even Psychological problem, and I have placed a thesis here( Alternative accounts and DID), which people debated on, and reached a consensus on. 

About DJ MOODY

He called me out on something that I didn't say, only to prove what I said, after the facts where laid down he didn't apologize. The apparent calling out was just to use me, then an Ex-member of UE to fight UE. DJ is a respectful member of the forum, and I have nominated him to became a moderator before applying myself. We have disagreement, and we debate at times, and will continue to do so. 
May 4, 2017, 08:0105/04/17
May 4, 2017, 08:05(edited)
10/31/14
IronApex Turok said:

can we also bring up the fact that Oracle admitted on numerous occasions to having alts in other leagues?

we have someone who cant follow the rules in game in charge of maintaining the rules on the forum. how does that make sense?

I don't know what you are getting these from. But I have friends, and many are in the KT, KoK, Destiny, UF. I am also a member of an organization that shares screenshots. That is how I have come into contact with KT chats, and many other things said by DV in KT TS, and other social sites. Espionage is a part of the game, and with time it has expanded beyond just a group of people sharing lightshot pics, but towards a group of friends who care for each other. 
May 4, 2017, 08:1205/04/17
May 4, 2017, 08:26(edited)
10/31/14
Skycooldude said:

My league is a training academy. I train french players, and foward them to French league  Dutch players ect.  Last time I manged to train a 13 year old Italiano kid, and managed to place him in a good league, He is now a level 64, his cattle is all walled up.  Since you have taken the liberty to FB some of them, I thought you might want to know. That is what it is. 
May 4, 2017, 13:2105/04/17
May 4, 2017, 14:05(edited)
06/29/14

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

I haven't closed any threads. I only closed thread which I was asked to close by the person who started those threads/the threads is about.  

I don't know why I would research, and place an article here saying the practice of alts is a manifestation of a disease while I have an alts. I don't know why I would have an alts while I tell people here everyday not do have alts. All my friends know I hate alts, and will report them, for using alts. Why would I have an alt ?

I believe alts are a manifestation of a serious physiological, maybe even Psychological problem, and I have placed a thesis here( Alternative accounts and DID), which people debated on, and reached a consensus on. 

About DJ MOODY

He called me out on something that I didn't say, only to prove what I said, after the facts where laid down he didn't apologize. The apparent calling out was just to use me, then an Ex-member of UE to fight UE. DJ is a respectful member of the forum, and I have nominated him to became a moderator before applying myself. We have disagreement, and we debate at times, and will continue to do so. 

Really??

lol
May 4, 2017, 16:1605/04/17

test said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

About DJ MOODY

Really??

lol

Been a while since this happend but a very valid point Test :)
To the kiddo, yes you admitted having alts several times, best thing now is to just own up to it but then being honest was never one of you strong points.

is Trentos one of your alts since he seems all in love with you?

May 4, 2017, 16:3705/04/17
10/31/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

To the kiddo, yes you admitted having alts several times, best thing now is to just own up to it but then being honest was never one of you strong points.

I don't see you neighbour, are you out of teleports.
May 4, 2017, 19:0205/04/17

Oracle said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

I don't see you neighbour, are you out of teleports.

I have dozens left, dont you worry little girl.
But since this is teamefford and I noticed you were already besieged by another KT member ah well...

You enjoying your game nowadays?
Or would you like me to explain few game basics to you?
There is no need to spam me with private messages on this board btw kiddo, you are blocked :)
Uncovering you in posts for the lying cheating nOOb you are is a totally different matter

May 5, 2017, 04:0105/05/17

"is Trentos one of your alts since he seems all in love with you?"

Is this how you behave, or is it that Dutch personality you use as an excuse? I'm just a player that thinks best to give a guy a chance, rather than resort to insults like "little girl" and "kiddo". It's that simple. You should try it sometime

May 5, 2017, 04:4905/05/17
May 5, 2017, 05:57(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

"is Trentos one of your alts since he seems all in love with you?"

Is this how you behave, or is it that Dutch personality you use as an excuse? I'm just a player that thinks best to give a guy a chance, rather than resort to insults like "little girl" and "kiddo". It's that simple. You should try it sometime

Trentos, you never cease to give me content to troll you with:

You've seem to have gotten your knickers in a tissy over the word "little girl" and "kiddo"...yet you have no problem throwing around "sociopath" and insulting what you believe to be people's real life.

Just the other day in another thread you're talking about how you 100% agree with DJ in regards to leaving RL out of the forums and how it's unacceptable - and yet, just a few days earlier, you're bringing what you consider to be someone's RL to the forums and attempting to degrade people.

Trentos, you really are pathetic.

-----------

Time to go down for another nap #mommy411