This topic is closed

Rewards for Tournaments this week .....

25 Replies
Gadheras
3 May, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, Tournaments should not be considered the only way to receive Units or Items. Tournaments may add a bonus to all actions you perform in the game, such as fighting rivals, capturing Hamlets, attacking and defending Beacons, developing your Castle, etc., but they are only a nice addition. 

Also, Tournament rewards have always been subject to change. We regularly add some new Items, remove some old ones, change the amounts of things you get, etc. Our developers carefully calculate each Tournament reward emphasizing that rewards are a bonus, not the main point of participating in Tournaments. There are, however, rewards that can only be obtained in Tournaments. Those have a greater value since they are rare, and we do want players to participate in Tournaments to get them.

Why do them at all if there is no incentive to do them? I know Plariums prefered way of the players to gain and maintain units is to buy them for cash. However most of us live in the real world, where that ain't a realistic option. 
You can always raid for resources and build troops, although it is much slower. 
If I loose far more than I get in reward for participate. Isn't it a given to not take part and just build troops as normal as it will go faster in the long run regardless to get stronger.
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 10:11 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

If I loose far more than I get in reward for participate. Isn't it a given to not take part and just build troops as normal as it will go faster in the long run regardless to get stronger.
If you feel like you need more Units - then yes, that would be the best strategy. however, you can't play this game without PvP or PvE activities :) And they are rewarded additionally in Tournaments ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gadheras
4 May, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

If you feel like you need more Units - then yes, that would be the best strategy. however, you can't play this game without PvP or PvE activities :) And they are rewarded additionally in Tournaments ;)
Why can't I do that? Looking around the map, and experience I got after raid someone for resources (I don't really call it pvp when no units get killed though). I see many that play a sort of "sim castle". They get mad when get hit, and say they hurt no one and just raid dead/bot castles. Calling me a bully at 80 something raid someone at 50-60 for resources. 
Jezebel
5 May, 2017, 9:26 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

The only reason we participate in tournaments is for the rewards - we used to be able to improve our armies by participating in tournaments but you have watered down the rewards so much its barely worth it lately - too many tourneys with Warlocks and Demons we should have more with the Eldrich Units as rewards and now even those are reduced so much that there is no point.
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
7 May, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC

So one of my members got spied - I sent defense and this happened

http://prntscr.com/f52ivt

My rewards for losing so much defense and gaining 60k pvp?  150 demons - thanks Plarium 

Although I did enjoy killing hundreds of dollars worth of bought units my losses will not be regained for a long time

To top things off Heat 5 of the tournament started a few minutes later 

This game is just not worth the effort anymore

UTC +0:00
Gadheras
7 May, 2017, 11:32 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

So one of my members got spied - I sent defense and this happened

http://prntscr.com/f52ivt

My rewards for losing so much defense and gaining 60k pvp?  150 demons - thanks Plarium 

Although I did enjoy killing hundreds of dollars worth of bought units my losses will not be regained for a long time

To top things off Heat 5 of the tournament started a few minutes later 

This game is just not worth the effort anymore

Its all about the EPIC fights right? Come on, buy into the hype spend those sapphires :p

1663505 users registered; 33881 topic; 252846 posts; our newest member:szondy_tamas