Rewards for Tournaments this week .....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 10:1105/04/17
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

If I loose far more than I get in reward for participate. Isn't it a given to not take part and just build troops as normal as it will go faster in the long run regardless to get stronger.
If you feel like you need more Units - then yes, that would be the best strategy. however, you can't play this game without PvP or PvE activities :) And they are rewarded additionally in Tournaments ;)
May 4, 2017, 10:2505/04/17
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

If I loose far more than I get in reward for participate. Isn't it a given to not take part and just build troops as normal as it will go faster in the long run regardless to get stronger.
If you feel like you need more Units - then yes, that would be the best strategy. however, you can't play this game without PvP or PvE activities :) And they are rewarded additionally in Tournaments ;)
Why can't I do that? Looking around the map, and experience I got after raid someone for resources (I don't really call it pvp when no units get killed though). I see many that play a sort of "sim castle". They get mad when get hit, and say they hurt no one and just raid dead/bot castles. Calling me a bully at 80 something raid someone at 50-60 for resources. 
May 5, 2017, 21:2605/05/17
12/18/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

The only reason we participate in tournaments is for the rewards - we used to be able to improve our armies by participating in tournaments but you have watered down the rewards so much its barely worth it lately - too many tourneys with Warlocks and Demons we should have more with the Eldrich Units as rewards and now even those are reduced so much that there is no point.
May 7, 2017, 10:1205/07/17
May 7, 2017, 10:26(edited)
12/18/14

So one of my members got spied - I sent defense and this happened

http://prntscr.com/f52ivt

My rewards for losing so much defense and gaining 60k pvp?  150 demons - thanks Plarium 

Although I did enjoy killing hundreds of dollars worth of bought units my losses will not be regained for a long time

To top things off Heat 5 of the tournament started a few minutes later 

This game is just not worth the effort anymore

May 7, 2017, 11:3205/07/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

So one of my members got spied - I sent defense and this happened

http://prntscr.com/f52ivt

My rewards for losing so much defense and gaining 60k pvp?  150 demons - thanks Plarium 

Although I did enjoy killing hundreds of dollars worth of bought units my losses will not be regained for a long time

To top things off Heat 5 of the tournament started a few minutes later 

This game is just not worth the effort anymore

Its all about the EPIC fights right? Come on, buy into the hype spend those sapphires :p

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.