All Categories

The Same Hero Items

The Same Hero Items

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 27, 2017, 07:4404/27/17
03/02/14

The Same Hero Items

Hello I keep getting the same types of hero items. even when its mystical i always get the same bunch of items. and when i look at other players they have many i never seen before.

is there something blocking us from getting hero items?

Is anyone else experinced this?

Even when I bought the biggest mystical kit with 3 level  5 trunks and keys and I got all 3 the same gloves. what a waste.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2017, 09:2404/27/17
03/01/16

Hi! Items are given at random, there is no way to get some particular Items.

Apr 27, 2017, 16:2204/27/17
03/13/15
Techway_GrandMarshal said:

Hello I keep getting the same types of hero items. even when its mystical i always get the same bunch of items. and when i look at other players they have many i never seen before.

Even when I bought the biggest mystical kit with 3 level  5 trunks and keys and I got all 3 the same gloves. what a waste.

Buddy i have a wardrobe of Red Shoes for my hero.. i cant explain and understand more about your problem..
Apr 28, 2017, 04:3804/28/17

I get the same issue when doing battleground 

or opening the  chests 

5/10 times its the same item I already have or one thats not good ):

wish you good luck on your next one though 

<3>

Apr 28, 2017, 11:1004/28/17
Apr 29, 2017, 07:05(edited)
10/31/14

No there is nothing blocking you from getting hero items. hero items are given out at random, you are likely to find a different hero item when you make a purchase at the black market or do BG next time. Sometimes you might receive the same item but that doesn't mean that you are blocked from getting a different one. Keep at it and you will soon find the one you need. 

I know many Lords and Ladies who have maxed all hero Items. Most of them got the items and keys from BG. 

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 29, 2017, 05:2904/29/17
10/04/13

Higher level bgs give higher class hero items.  But what type and rarity of item you win is random. 

That is a depressing roll though.  It would be nice if plarium could set it so you don't win multiple copies of the same item when you buy one of the box sets. 
BiohazarDModerator
May 1, 2017, 10:0305/01/17
10/04/13
RandomDrop said:

No, your not going to find many people experiencing this. It is way cheaper to actually PLAY the BGs than it is to buy items. Even then you will find that the items "DO NOT" come out random. Rings come up about 1/50th of the rate of the other items and you will get a helm about 1/3rd of all BGs.

Enjoy!
That's funny coming from a guy named "RandomDrop" XD   But yes some items do seem to drop with higher frequency than others. 
May 1, 2017, 19:4305/01/17
May 1, 2017, 19:45(edited)
11/27/14

I posted few weeks ago the same thread. Also in suggestions...

Plarium make a lot of money for that particular keys we buy. 

They will not put an exchange metode on market as scrools couse they will loose money.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/38195_hero-exchange-items-/

May 2, 2017, 11:1805/02/17
May 2, 2017, 11:24(edited)
12/13/14

I still do not have any mystical offensive rings, but have been given dozens of unwanted duplicates of all other mysticals, and hundreds of unwanted chests, common, uncommon and rare items. I would never waste sapphire buying keys because they would be much more likely to unlock worthless duplicates.

I imagine the rings have the lowest of all drop rates because they have a fixed strength, whereas all other items have random strength so many are worthless, and all take too long to sell
May 2, 2017, 21:1705/02/17
11/27/14
Snowgoon said:

I still do not have any mystical offensive rings, but have been given dozens of unwanted duplicates of all other mysticals, and hundreds of unwanted chests, common, uncommon and rare items. I would never waste sapphire buying keys because they would be much more likely to unlock worthless duplicates.

I imagine the rings have the lowest of all drop rates because they have a fixed strength, whereas all other items have random strength so many are worthless, and all take too long to sell
I agree!
BiohazarDModerator
May 3, 2017, 03:5805/03/17
10/04/13
Snowgoon said:

I didn't bother going for the maximum possible strength, just took the first mystical item I got in each category (class 4 items only of course).  The difference between 10.5% and 11% isn't really worth losing a ton of troops trying to find the best possible item. 
May 3, 2017, 05:2405/03/17
10/21/14

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

I didn't bother going for the maximum possible strength, just took the first mystical item I got in each category (class 4 items only of course).  The difference between 10.5% and 11% isn't really worth losing a ton of troops trying to find the best possible item. 
Unlike you guy's I went for the highest maximum possible strength. And once I achieve them then I upgrade. But I do a lot of battlegrounds, not sure if you guys do also but the little percent can make a huge difference when you have an O over 100mil. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 12:2005/03/17
09/17/15
DrFondles said:

Unlike you guy's I went for the highest maximum possible strength. And once I achieve them then I upgrade. But I do a lot of battlegrounds, not sure if you guys do also but the little percent can make a huge difference when you have an O over 100mil. 

BiohazarDModerator
May 4, 2017, 00:3905/04/17
10/04/13

DrFondles said:

BiohazarD said:

Snowgoon said:

It certainly can, but you have to remember each bg you do costs you some troops because of the tax on your payouts.  So if you do a bunch of bgs, lose 5 mil in troops but gain a 2% boost:  100 mil *2% = 2 mil, so you lost 5 mil and gained 2 mil, meaning in the end you came out behind where you started  (this is just an example, actual results may differ). 

I certainly don't do a lot of battlegrounds anymore, just when there's a good bg tournament on and I have a particular goal in mind. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.