More mail spam on server The Dark Plains

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 23, 2017, 13:4904/23/17
03/16/16

just recieved another spam mail. 

plzz do something and stop those annoying lame fake kids.

http://prnt.sc/ezud5t

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 07:3904/24/17

Brunson, I'm sure a support ticket from a mod would mean much more than from plebs like us. These cheats are getting even more brash nowadays. 

Sometimes I think if Plarium doesn't give a hoot, than maybe I should take up one of these offers. If it is a scam, then what have I lost? A few dollars.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:3104/24/17
Apr 24, 2017, 11:31(edited)
04/10/15

RandomDrop said:

As paying customers it is not our responsibility to use support for in-game nonsense. Please be aware of the fundamentals of providing service.

Thanks.

Lord Random

as player if u see something illegar or rare u should report it directly to support. 

in this moment i repeat as i said in several post. we the MODS can do NOTHING about closing game accounts which violates the terms. NOTHING.

all this issues can be directly sent to support, yes or yes. The only people cand DO something with these accounts is SUPPORT. if the dont receive ur complains about this people they dont have proofs to close the accounts

So, please, once more. SEND tickets to support reporting this activity as soon as u have any proof. we do the same as you. send ticket to support for checking the false account.

hope this all can clarify ur doubts

Regards
Apr 24, 2017, 15:2404/24/17
03/22/16

Trentos said:

Brunson, I'm sure a support ticket from a mod would mean much more than from plebs like us. These cheats are getting even more brash nowadays. 

Sometimes I think if Plarium doesn't give a hoot, than maybe I should take up one of these offers. If it is a scam, then what have I lost? A few dollars.

If that is what you think, you are sadly mistaken. I submit tickets regularly and they go through Support just like yours. My Support tickets get no special treatment. All tickets are reviewed in order but I am sure if they get 100 tickets on the same subject the priority of handling changes. Please submit a ticket each and every time you get a Spam from Master. Hopefully Plarium will find a way to stop this.

In addition if you have ideas how to stop Master from creating accounts on Plarium please add it to the Suggestion thread. You will see my name there several times as well.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.