All Categories

Infirmary

Infirmary

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 23, 2017, 13:0604/23/17
04/09/17

Infirmary

I was told by fellow league member when I stared that the infirmary healed troops automatically and the revived troops went directly to the catacombs.  I have never seen anything on the left-green side of the infirmary.  While browsing the forum I ran across an old post (several years old) that seems to indicate that I should be seeing troops in the green side of infirmary and actively choosing to revive them.  The "?" help guide does not provide detailed explanation of how infirmary works.  Please advise.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2017, 13:2104/23/17
07/02/15
The infirmary revives troops that are ONLY lost in YOUR castle during a battle.  SO if you were hit and lost troops you can revivve up to 30% of what you lost defending for free. but you cant revive troops that were lost in any other battles only at your castle
Apr 24, 2017, 23:3904/24/17
03/13/15

FAILO said:

The infirmary revives troops that are ONLY lost in YOUR castle during a battle.  SO if you were hit and lost troops you can revivve up to 30% of what you lost defending for free. but you cant revive troops that were lost in any other battles only at your castle

As Failo said. I think that has been the same for as far as i can remember and there has not been any change except for the percentage of troops you can revive. Also to make it clearer, anyone defending you castle do not get the same benefit of reviving troops from infirmary.

Thanks Failo.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.