This topic is closed

Protection bug

5 Replies
RandomDrop
22 April, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

Protected sieges on active castles?


http://prntscr.com/ezif5k


UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
22 April, 2017, 5:28 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Protected sieges on active castles?


http://prntscr.com/ezif5k


If the castle owners left long enough to come back and get a bubble the sieges are not removed. The player or his league mates or friends must remove the siege or it will stay active. If you think the bubble is unfair contact support at 


https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +5:00
RandomDrop
23 April, 2017, 12:21 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


RandomDrop said:


Protected sieges on active castles?


http://prntscr.com/ezif5k


If the castle owners left long enough to come back and get a bubble the sieges are not removed. The player or his league mates or friends must remove the siege or it will stay active. If you think the bubble is unfair contact support at 


https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I understand what happened, 1 person signed in on all 3 of theirs castles at the same time while in the same league but..... All I am doing is raising awareness when I see such blatantly BROKEN game mechanics and I have no interest in a fix, in fact I intend to use it to my advantage.

BTW, this has nothing to do with what I think, its a fact that it is unfair and the wonderful thing about facts is they don't care what we think, not to mention the castle is under protection by Oberon yet remains under siege. Doesn't really fit the fluff or basic concept either.


Cheers



Edit = Maybe it would be a little more politically correct to say.. 3 separate people in the same league logged in at the same time after an extended absence just to look around and not bother to break the siege then logged off.
UTC +7:00
Warrior
24 April, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC
In any case the protection for coming back only lasts 7 days .. so the bubble will be gone after 7 days.. as for the protection and siege together.. when you put a siege and Oberon sends reinforcement for coming back to the game, it would break the siege provided the siege is not strong enough but if the siege is strong enough it will stay.. so as you can see it can still be fair since Oberon could not break the siege.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
RandomDrop
25 April, 2017, 2:24 AM UTC

Warrior said:


In any case the protection for coming back only lasts 7 days .. so the bubble will be gone after 7 days.. as for the protection and siege together.. when you put a siege and Oberon sends reinforcement for coming back to the game, it would break the siege provided the siege is not strong enough but if the siege is strong enough it will stay.. so as you can see it can still be fair since Oberon could not break the siege.

I see, so when Oberon 20 archers cant break the siege the player that is besieging gets rewarded with a protected siege on an active castle?


Why didnt I see that
UTC +7:00
Warrior
27 April, 2017, 4:20 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Warrior said:


In any case the protection for coming back only lasts 7 days .. so the bubble will be gone after 7 days.. as for the protection and siege together.. when you put a siege and Oberon sends reinforcement for coming back to the game, it would break the siege provided the siege is not strong enough but if the siege is strong enough it will stay.. so as you can see it can still be fair since Oberon could not break the siege.

I see, so when Oberon 20 archers cant break the siege the player that is besieging gets rewarded with a protected siege on an active castle?


Why didnt I see that

Lol.. no u missed the point.. When a person comes back and he is already sieged.. if he does not break the siege and the forces of Oberon are not able to break the siege then the player will have the protection and woudl still be sieged..


I hope i am clearer now..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1666797 users registered; 33990 topics; 253780 posts; our newest member:khhvhjvkjQ