This topic is closed

Scroll Bar in Chrome Browser

4 Replies
Trentos
19 April, 2017, 6:33 AM UTC
There is now a scroll bar within my Chrome browser. I don't play in full screen, and can no longer zoom within game. This has only appeared since the recent Unit XP update. Is there a solution to this?
UTC +11:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC
Trentos said:

There is now a scroll bar within my Chrome browser. I don't play in full screen, and can no longer zoom within game. This has only appeared since the recent Unit XP update. Is there a solution to this?
Hi! Have you tried zooming in/out the entire page?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Trentos
20 April, 2017, 2:00 AM UTC
That's the problem Alyona, I am no longer able to zoom while this scroll bar is there. I can play in full screen and zoom, but graphics go awry when switching between map and castle view. It's really impacting my game. Do the devs have any ideas?
brunsonthomas
20 April, 2017, 5:39 PM UTC
Trentos said:

That's the problem Alyona, I am no longer able to zoom while this scroll bar is there. I can play in full screen and zoom, but graphics go awry when switching between map and castle view. It's really impacting my game. Do the devs have any ideas?
Have you tried the + and - zoom buttons that are used when moving buildings within you castle? This should allow you to zoom in your castle regardless of you mode of full screen or not full screen.
UTC +5:00
Trentos
21 April, 2017, 6:08 AM UTC
Thanks Brunson. Works a treat. Of course those zoom buttons are there for a reason. Silly me :-)
1658607 users registered; 33335 topics; 251609 posts; our newest member:felauvi