Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
7 June, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

lol Oracle debunked yet again, anyone keeping score lol
i cant count high enough to keep track of that

Moderators are players, and as such they have differing opinion about game play. These is because moderators have different different personality and believes that affect how they perceive the game and play it. 

Players should know that.

I personally don't think is possible to not spend and score 300K points in Experience within 4 hours( especially taking into account the age of Kabam). But then again, I could be wrong, and I should be accounted to, and my mistakes pointed out.  

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
7 June, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

Moderators are players, and as such they have differing opinion about game play. These is because moderators have different different personality and believes that affect how they perceive the game and play it. 

I personally don't think is possible to not spend and score 300K points in Experience within 4 hours( especially taking into account the age of Kabam). But then again, I could be wrong, and I should be accounted to, and my mistakes pointed out.  

It's certainly possible if you're doing high level bgs.  You'd probably end up losing a bunch of troops to the bg tax doing it, but it is doable without spending money if somebody really wants to.
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
zapelo
8 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

It's certainly possible if you're doing high level bgs.  You'd probably end up losing a bunch of troops to the bg tax doing it, but it is doable without spending money if somebody really wants to.

Or you kill a large defensive force..... or your offence runs into a bigger defence than you expected.....

So ORACLE you have no clue how this game works
Oracle
8 June, 2017, 5:03 PM UTC

zapelo said:

Or you kill a large defensive force..... or your offence runs into a bigger defence than you expected.....

I am not saying its not possible for all players, I am saying its not possible for ''noncoiners'' 

To kill 300K units in power you will have to kill over 600 000 archers( 0.5 points per archer), that is over (30* 600 000 in defense base defense) approximately 18 million in defense) you will lose from nothing up to 9 million (or more depending on weather its a siege or raid) million offense. 

Would a noncoiner want to lose 9 million offense for 4 warlocks? 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
10 June, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

Oracle said:

zapelo said:

I am not saying its not possible for all players, I am saying its not possible for ''noncoiners'' 

To kill 300K units in power you will have to kill over 600 000 archers( 0.5 points per archer), that is over (30* 600 000 in defense base defense) approximately 18 million in defense) you will lose from nothing up to 9 million (or more depending on weather its a siege or raid) million offense. 

Would a noncoiner want to lose 9 million offense for 4 warlocks? 

We said it's possible, not that it's worthwhile or that someone would want to do it.  Plenty of people hit defense without knowing how much is there or what it's going to cost them.    You could get 300k points for sending 30 million offense at 10 million defense with the xp booster on. 

But bgs are almost always the most efficient way to get experience. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1775809 users registered; 47830 topics; 285588 posts; our newest member:Commander 2816856