All Categories

Broken BG Proof

Broken BG Proof

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 31, 2017, 14:3305/31/17
May 31, 2017, 14:34(edited)
expectations of bgs is the only mistake,dont expect something from bgs always eat your troop talking about it is needles,old players should nt talk about it,we know the damage bring to our troop no need more comments  about it since we know it
May 31, 2017, 16:2605/31/17
May 31, 2017, 21:01(edited)
10/31/14

Yap, if you are a non coiner. Stay below level 50 BG. Never go up too much. Don’t do BG that need bestiary and occult attacks or reinforcements, unit.

BG are not meant for profit. You want to make a profit, do BG bellow level 11., with a no loss method it's easy to up your army to 50 mil in three years by just doing BG under level 11, every single day a total of 58 BG.

Point about BG. They are not meant to be done everyday. If you have BG that need infantry and you are out of infantry, stop. And build infantry, come back in a few weeks.

There are certain units that are good for BG and some units that are bad for BG. But, there are units that are very good for a non coiner, Pikes and archers are awesome. If you can spend, a decent amount, then building resource heavy units, and buying those boosts at a 70-80 % discount will help.

May 31, 2017, 22:2905/31/17
02/22/15

sison said:

expectations of bgs is the only mistake,dont expect something from bgs always eat your troop talking about it is needles,old players should nt talk about it,we know the damage bring to our troop no need more comments  about it since we know it

Sorry, 

I will ask you next time if it is ok to make a smarta$$ comment, oops just made another, sorry
May 31, 2017, 23:2805/31/17
10/21/14
Oracle said:

Yap, if you are a non coiner. Stay below level 50 BG. Never go up too much. Don’t do BG that need bestiary and occult attacks or reinforcements, unit.

BG are not meant for profit. You want to make a profit, do BG bellow level 11., with a no loss method it's easy to up your army to 50 mil in three years by just doing BG under level 11, every single day a total of 58 BG.

Point about BG. They are not meant to be done everyday. If you have BG that need infantry and you are out of infantry, stop. And build infantry, come back in a few weeks.

There are certain units that are good for BG and some units that are bad for BG. But, there are units that are very good for a non coiner, Pikes and archers are awesome. If you can spend, a decent amount, then building resource heavy units, and buying those boosts at a 70-80 % discount will help.

I'm a non coiner. And my max bg is level 142. I have grown to be one of the bigger players of my league also with battlegrounds. So I wouldn't go straight to, "if your a non coiner. Stay below level 50 BG". Just because I've seen many great players who don't spend money and go far in the game. But that's my humble opinion.
Jun 6, 2017, 02:2706/06/17
02/22/15
lol Oracle debunked yet again, anyone keeping score lol
Jun 6, 2017, 04:3706/06/17
01/12/16

Well here is my personal experience with BG's.

Hero equipment, wisdom points and rank experience affected the BG's somehow some way.  I'm one of the many who has been affected by this glitch in the BG's.  The bank is a bottomless pit that spits out less than you put in.

Jun 7, 2017, 01:0606/07/17
03/20/14
thefray said:

i cant count high enough to keep track of that
Jun 7, 2017, 09:3906/07/17
Jun 7, 2017, 09:40(edited)
10/31/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

Moderators are players, and as such they have differing opinion about game play. These is because moderators have different different personality and believes that affect how they perceive the game and play it. 

Players should know that.

I personally don't think is possible to not spend and score 300K points in Experience within 4 hours( especially taking into account the age of Kabam). But then again, I could be wrong, and I should be accounted to, and my mistakes pointed out.  

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 7, 2017, 10:0206/07/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

Moderators are players, and as such they have differing opinion about game play. These is because moderators have different different personality and believes that affect how they perceive the game and play it. 

I personally don't think is possible to not spend and score 300K points in Experience within 4 hours( especially taking into account the age of Kabam). But then again, I could be wrong, and I should be accounted to, and my mistakes pointed out.  

It's certainly possible if you're doing high level bgs.  You'd probably end up losing a bunch of troops to the bg tax doing it, but it is doable without spending money if somebody really wants to.
Jun 8, 2017, 13:0606/08/17
06/13/14

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

thefray said:

It's certainly possible if you're doing high level bgs.  You'd probably end up losing a bunch of troops to the bg tax doing it, but it is doable without spending money if somebody really wants to.

Or you kill a large defensive force..... or your offence runs into a bigger defence than you expected.....

So ORACLE you have no clue how this game works
Jun 8, 2017, 17:0306/08/17
Jun 8, 2017, 17:04(edited)
10/31/14

zapelo said:

Or you kill a large defensive force..... or your offence runs into a bigger defence than you expected.....

I am not saying its not possible for all players, I am saying its not possible for ''noncoiners'' 

To kill 300K units in power you will have to kill over 600 000 archers( 0.5 points per archer), that is over (30* 600 000 in defense base defense) approximately 18 million in defense) you will lose from nothing up to 9 million (or more depending on weather its a siege or raid) million offense. 

Would a noncoiner want to lose 9 million offense for 4 warlocks? 
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 10, 2017, 09:2006/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 09:22(edited)
10/04/13

Oracle said:

zapelo said:

I am not saying its not possible for all players, I am saying its not possible for ''noncoiners'' 

To kill 300K units in power you will have to kill over 600 000 archers( 0.5 points per archer), that is over (30* 600 000 in defense base defense) approximately 18 million in defense) you will lose from nothing up to 9 million (or more depending on weather its a siege or raid) million offense. 

Would a noncoiner want to lose 9 million offense for 4 warlocks? 

We said it's possible, not that it's worthwhile or that someone would want to do it.  Plenty of people hit defense without knowing how much is there or what it's going to cost them.    You could get 300k points for sending 30 million offense at 10 million defense with the xp booster on. 

But bgs are almost always the most efficient way to get experience.