This topic is closed

Game Window size change - Affects Scrolling

3 Replies
mattw1027
11 April, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC

Hi,


Something changed over the past 12 hours where the size of the game in the browser window has changed (it is not my zoom...).  

Whats happened is that some weird little box has been added to the bottom left corner of the page, it has an X in it I think.  


The problem is that it is below the game window, so when i scroll within the game (in catacombs, in events page, etc) it scrolls the window down to that little X, and not the page within the game that I intend to scroll.



See this image

http://prnt.sc/ev990p


The red line, used to be the bottom bound of the page.  A red oval circles the little X that was added over night.  

What's the deal?

UTC +7:00
0
brunsonthomas
11 April, 2017, 8:08 PM UTC

mattw1027 said:


Hi,


Something changed over the past 12 hours where the size of the game in the browser window has changed (it is not my zoom...).  

Whats happened is that some weird little box has been added to the bottom left corner of the page, it has an X in it I think.  


The problem is that it is below the game window, so when i scroll within the game (in catacombs, in events page, etc) it scrolls the window down to that little X, and not the page within the game that I intend to scroll.



See this image

http://prnt.sc/ev990p


The red line, used to be the bottom bound of the page.  A red oval circles the little X that was added over night.  

What's the deal?

Please send a ticket to Support https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


One of the developers can probably trace it down in a couple of hours.

UTC +5:00
0
zapelo
13 April, 2017, 6:20 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


mattw1027 said:


Hi,


Something changed over the past 12 hours where the size of the game in the browser window has changed (it is not my zoom...).  

Whats happened is that some weird little box has been added to the bottom left corner of the page, it has an X in it I think.  


The problem is that it is below the game window, so when i scroll within the game (in catacombs, in events page, etc) it scrolls the window down to that little X, and not the page within the game that I intend to scroll.



See this image

http://prnt.sc/ev990p


The red line, used to be the bottom bound of the page.  A red oval circles the little X that was added over night.  

What's the deal?

Please send a ticket to Support https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


One of the developers can probably trace it down in a couple of hours.

Why does this section of forum exist at all?


I think the title of this section is "Bug reports". So why does it exist if no one relevant is reading it and you just point us to a link which is also utterly useless.


You should remove it from the forum.

UTC +0:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC
zapelo said:

brunsonthomas said:


mattw1027 said:


Hi,


Something changed over the past 12 hours where the size of the game in the browser window has changed (it is not my zoom...).  

Whats happened is that some weird little box has been added to the bottom left corner of the page, it has an X in it I think.  


The problem is that it is below the game window, so when i scroll within the game (in catacombs, in events page, etc) it scrolls the window down to that little X, and not the page within the game that I intend to scroll.



See this image

http://prnt.sc/ev990p


The red line, used to be the bottom bound of the page.  A red oval circles the little X that was added over night.  

What's the deal?

Please send a ticket to Support https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


One of the developers can probably trace it down in a couple of hours.

Why does this section of forum exist at all?


I think the title of this section is "Bug reports". So why does it exist if no one relevant is reading it and you just point us to a link which is also utterly useless.


You should remove it from the forum.

If it's a known issue or we can help you with some trobleshoots steps, this thread helps a lot of players. 
UTC +2:00
0
1775522 users registered; 47764 topics; 285405 posts; our newest member:GUERRERA