All Categories

Could it Be someone is confused ???

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 11, 2017, 12:5504/11/17
02/21/16

I had a wheel of fortune situation recently where the Game didn't give me the 50% off reward for Castle Improvements when I purchase some summoners . I had a satisfactory result but in the response I think Pavel was confused. http://prntscr.com/ev46kw Correct me if I'm wrong Please But you must go to the improvements tab to Buy summoner Right?  doesn't that fact make them Improvements???

Grabbing some Popcorn :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 11, 2017, 14:4704/11/17
03/01/16
Hi! I know this is confusing :) The matter is that before fix Summoners were displayed in a wrong tab, that's why this issue occurred. Now everything's OK :) 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 11, 2017, 16:2404/11/17
10/04/13
carolpringle59 said:

I had a wheel of fortune situation recently where the Game didn't give me the 50% off reward for Castle Improvements when I purchase some summoners . I had a satisfactory result but in the response I think Pavel was confused. http://prntscr.com/ev46kw Correct me if I'm wrong Please But you must go to the improvements tab to Buy summoner Right?  doesn't that fact make them Improvements???

Grabbing some Popcorn :)

There are discounts for different types of improvements, so make sure you're looking in the right sub section. 
Apr 11, 2017, 22:0904/11/17
12/18/14
its been a long time since i put the summoners in my castle so not sure if i ever got them with a discount offer  but i would agree they are not "improvements" since they offer no castle defense bonus but only serve to revive the castle guards faster
Apr 12, 2017, 10:3904/12/17
Apr 12, 2017, 10:47(edited)
02/21/16

Jezebel said:

its been a long time since i put the summoners in my castle so not sure if i ever got them with a discount offer  but i would agree they are not "improvements" since they offer no castle defense bonus but only serve to revive the castle guards faster

http://prntscr.com/evhke9

then why are they in the Improvements area if they are not improvements. And wouldn't making your defensive units recover Faster be considered a Defensive improvement :) and they add a +100 defense value right ? and that's higher than Red Dragons or Hydras :)

And to Biohazard note the discount was shown before I clicked to accept the offer so I was in the proper area :)

Apr 12, 2017, 10:5204/12/17
Apr 12, 2017, 10:53(edited)
01/10/17
Jezebel said:

They add the Highest Defense Value of all the improvements +100 BTW I got mine at a discount :) and it worked without a problem .
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 12, 2017, 19:1104/12/17
10/04/13

Hooverssmallengines said:

Jezebel said:

They add the Highest Defense Value of all the improvements +100 BTW I got mine at a discount :) and it worked without a problem .

Like I said, there are different types of improvements and some of the discounts only affect certain types.  It is possible to get a discount on summoners, I've bought them at discount before too. 

You just have to be careful when buying stuff, and make sure it has the discount icon by it when purchasing. 
Apr 12, 2017, 20:3604/12/17
12/18/14
Hooverssmallengines said:

Jezebel said:

huh its been over two years since i got mine I don't remember there being a defense bonus - yay me!! ha ha