Help?!

8 Replies
markodinic.90
9 April, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Where can i buy now Arbalesters and other units that have been on pages 2 and 3 in sentry house,something is changed,if someone know something about that it would be helpfull...
UTC +8:00
Jezebel
9 April, 2017, 4:22 PM UTC
markodinic.90 said:

Where can i buy now Arbalesters and other units that have been on pages 2 and 3 in sentry house,something is changed,if someone know something about that it would be helpfull...
they are still there for me so nope sorry cant help ya
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
9 April, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC

markodinic.90 said:

http://prntscr.com/eucohk

You can still page through the troops to select what you want. The Arbalaster is the top troop on page 2.
UTC +5:00
Stewart_KT1
9 April, 2017, 10:41 PM UTC
markodinic.90 said:

Go out of full screen mode and you will be able to use the page tuner arrows to get to the next pages.
Noodle maker extreme
BiohazarD
10 April, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC
markodinic.90 said:

Plarium changed something about the graphics so now sometimes the page change arrows get cut off the bottom of the screen.  Try going out of fullscreen mode and scrolling down, you should be able to find them then. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 April, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC
Lords, we aware of this issue and we're going to fix it as soon as possible.
UTC +2:00
markodinic.90
11 April, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
thanks a lot guys,and one more tip... : why can you move in an option for items like for chests,to discard them if you do not want to sell them or wear them,i think its a usefull tip,tnx again... :))
BiohazarD
11 April, 2017, 4:15 PM UTC
markodinic.90 said:

thanks a lot guys,and one more tip... : why can you move in an option for items like for chests,to discard them if you do not want to sell them or wear them,i think its a usefull tip,tnx again... :))
What items are you talking about?
markodinic.90
12 April, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
items and chests that you colect on battlegrounds,that your hero wear...i meant to add the option like for chests,if you dont have a key or dont want to use them you can discard them from your inventory,if you can add that option fro items we can remove them instead of waiting for them to sell...my spelling is little incorect but i hope you can understand what i mean... 
1660870 users registered; 33441 topic; 252446 posts; our newest member:junvonf