Battlegrounds

107 Replies
Lord Oberon
1 October, 2015, 8:09 AM UTC
Euclus said:

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to read the dark blue highlighting palarium uses to post with. Yellow matching the tile cation below the avatar photo would be really, really great guys!
It's not just you, my Lord. The background used to be another color in the previous versions of this forum. So older post may be hard to read now. you can press Ctrl+A to select everything in the page, this will make all text visible enough. 
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Badazz49
7 February, 2016, 8:54 PM UTC
I have a question.  Ever since i used a token to get more battle ground levels. i lost my rune level battle ground.  My highest lvl is a 64. I've cleared both an offensive and my defensive 64. Normally I would have received level 65 when finish but that didn't happen. how do i get my quest back so i can start working towards my next saga?
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
7 February, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC
Badazz49 said:

I have a question.  Ever since i used a token to get more battle ground levels. i lost my rune level battle ground.  My highest lvl is a 64. I've cleared both an offensive and my defensive 64. Normally I would have received level 65 when finish but that didn't happen. how do i get my quest back so i can start working towards my next saga?
You can only spawn so many (up to 12) battlegrounds in a day.  Wait until server reset (7pm central time) and your next level should appear. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
djmoody
10 February, 2016, 8:03 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Badazz49 said:

You can only spawn so many (up to 12) battlegrounds in a day.  Wait until server reset (7pm central time) and your next level should appear. 
You also don't get any spawns until you have killed the 10 from the token and get your number of BG's back to the normal 24.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
lferring21
19 April, 2016, 12:59 PM UTC
Is there a problem with Battlegrounds and payout?
UTC +5:00
Juglar del Viento
19 April, 2016, 1:05 PM UTC

Lord Ferring

As far i know there is no problems with battlegrounds actually

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
fpventer
20 April, 2016, 7:35 AM UTC

There is a huge problem with BG's IF you don't play with credit cards...

I tried something in the recent BG championship (sending whole Off / Def to over-run and cut losses):

Started with 1.1m Off and 1m Def. After doing about 60 BG's, of which the highest level was lv 33 BG, this is the outcome:

1.4m Off and 500k Def - Infirmary: 4.1m Off and 2.5m Def (Cost 343562 Sapphires to revive)

How can BG's be rewarding if the losses are absolutely stupendous? AND, how can events be rewarding if Sapphire rewards are so low?

Being a level 60 player placed in the rankings with players 80-90 is simply stupid, there is no chance of ever being no:1 when competing with such high level players doing BG 100's, and then the sapphire rewards for still being in top 100 is ridiculous, being rewarded 550 sapphires to revive a cost of over 340k sapphires....

I LOVE this game, but being forced to spend money makes it just as bad as Evony and all other money hungry MMO's

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 April, 2016, 8:12 AM UTC
fpventer said:

I tried something in the recent BG championship (sending whole Off / Def to over-run and cut losses):

Started with 1.1m Off and 1m Def. After doing about 60 BG's, of which the highest level was lv 33 BG, this is the outcome:

1.4m Off and 500k Def - Infirmary: 4.1m Off and 2.5m Def (Cost 343562 Sapphires to revive)

How can BG's be rewarding if the losses are absolutely stupendous? AND, how can events be rewarding if Sapphire rewards are so low?

Being a level 60 player placed in the rankings with players 80-90 is simply stupid, there is no chance of ever being no:1 when competing with such high level players doing BG 100's, and then the sapphire rewards for still being in top 100 is ridiculous, being rewarded 550 sapphires to revive a cost of over 340k sapphires....

I LOVE this game, but being forced to spend money makes it just as bad as Evony and all other money hungry MMO's

Please don't forget that the BGs were not designed as the main source of Units.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
fpventer
20 April, 2016, 8:16 AM UTC

Maybe not the main source of units ABLE TO BUILT yes, but the goal is to be rewarded with what a player can't build. But looking at the amount of losses, it is crystal clear that major payouts AND super-tax has been paid as required, but still the rewards is horrendous...

And the last response was just a confirmation that main troop source is from players wallets???
Gadheras
20 April, 2016, 12:50 PM UTC

fpventer said:

Maybe not the main source of units ABLE TO BUILT yes, but the goal is to be rewarded with what a player can't build. But looking at the amount of losses, it is crystal clear that major payouts AND super-tax has been paid as required, but still the rewards is horrendous...

And the last response was just a confirmation that main troop source is from players wallets???

You should check out Steam, there is alot of multiplayer games in fantasy setting that cost far less to play and have fun with. Or just resign to the fact that as not being a big coiner, BG's is mostly pointless in this game.

One thing is certain with Stormfall.;

- Rewards is less than actual cost of achieve them. And the cost is your cash spent and not necessary your time and effort. :/

fpventer
20 April, 2016, 1:47 PM UTC

Why is the Infirmary Free Revives PvP based only?

BG's will feel a LOT more rewarding if I can get some troops back for free purely because Sapphire rewards is truly really bad..
djmoody
21 April, 2016, 12:21 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fpventer said:

They aren't a source of units at all. You and I know there is a tax applied. They are a unit drain.

Why any developer would make 1/3rd of their total game's content completely pointless is beyond me (fyi content = raid + BG's + PvP)? Crazy decision making.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Gadheras
21 April, 2016, 3:54 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

fpventer said:

They aren't a source of units at all. You and I know there is a tax applied. They are a unit drain.

Why any developer would make 1/3rd of their total game's content completely pointless is beyond me (fyi content = raid + BG's + PvP)? Crazy decision making.

When Im thinking about raiding in mmo's I start think about fun time and chance of epic loot.  In this game you can end up spend X cash on units, spend the units and get a fraction back of the invested units. You can just as well put on a t-shirt saying "I'm with stupid". We the players doesn't get rewarded from spending cash, we don't get rewarded from spending time or effort either. Regardless how much the "you can get free sapphires" mantra is chanted :(

jumy
21 April, 2016, 7:00 AM UTC

djmoody said:

and 3/4 unusable free after years of development

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Karl Chaar
22 April, 2016, 6:56 PM UTC

i am very sad!!!

i stop this games because is not very correct

it s just an exemple:::

UTC +1:00
IronApex Turok
23 April, 2016, 8:59 AM UTC
looks like BGs got tweaked in the upgrade. seems like it takes A LOT more troops to downgrade a BG. i suppose, since you now have to compete in BGs to earn items elsewhere it th e game, plarium has made it so you h ave to buy troops to compete in the BGs
KashAz
8 July, 2016, 5:25 AM UTC

Very experienced battleground players are losing obscene amounts of troops in the past two days. What has changed?? Entire armies are getting wiped out. What is going on?

UTC +7:00
Drogar61
8 July, 2016, 2:02 PM UTC
KashAz said:

Very experienced battleground players are losing obscene amounts of troops in the past two days. What has changed?? Entire armies are getting wiped out. What is going on?

Welcome to the club. Many players made many posts in other threads, so it is impossible (wasting time) to put links here. Just read several threads and you will find many posts. I hope that this will help you.
brunsonthomas
11 July, 2016, 9:49 PM UTC

Without showing a lot of detail unnecesarily the following was a successful level 27 BG. http://prntscr.com/brozig

UTC +5:00
Drogar61
11 July, 2016, 10:11 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

Without showing a lot of detail unnecesarily the following was a successful level 27 BG. http://prntscr.com/brozig

Nobody said that you cant get full payout. We're talking about full payout on any level based on existing troops in BG bank, not if you put new ones inside. Can you repeat that in next 10 - 15 completed tasks with any amount of invested troops?

Don't try because answer is NO.

Do you know why?
1778515 users registered; 48134 topics; 286319 posts; our newest member:Nawab