All Categories

development tournament

development tournament

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 8, 2017, 18:1404/08/17
04/03/15

development tournament

anyone else notice that when you look at the time remaining on your construction or lost arts for this tournament - they tick down slower than they should . At the beginning of the tournament I boosted both a construction and lost art down to a couple hour less than the time remaining in the tournament . The next day they both have more than 10 hours more then the time remaining on the tournament . Please note that this was with the dragon stone being inactive that they were boosted too end before the tournament . Ive noticed this before also but this time it is a lot more time left . seems they want you to purchase some boosts and hope that you don't notice .
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2017, 18:4504/08/17
03/22/16

offcenter said:

anyone else notice that when you look at the time remaining on your construction or lost arts for this tournament - they tick down slower than they should . At the beginning of the tournament I boosted both a construction and lost art down to a couple hour less than the time remaining in the tournament . The next day they both have more than 10 hours more then the time remaining on the tournament . Please note that this was with the dragon stone being inactive that they were boosted too end before the tournament . Ive noticed this before also but this time it is a lot more time left . seems they want you to purchase some boosts and hope that you don't notice .

My suggestion to you is send Support a ticket to verify your times. The dragon boosts help but calculations should stay close. 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, they do not work weekends. Please include any screenshots.

Apr 8, 2017, 21:3704/08/17
12/18/14
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened - I have not paid attention but next time I will
Apr 9, 2017, 16:1004/09/17
Apr 9, 2017, 16:13(edited)
08/12/14

offcenter said:

Check your dragon stone. This happens if you are using the increased construction speed and increased LA discovery.

Edit for more info: When the dragon stone deactivates you'll see the time jump up. Activating it again should lower it back down. However, you have to continuously activate your dragon stone to get the time you originally saw (couple hours less than the tourney). Otherwise, if you activate once per day the gap between when they finish and when the tourney ends will slowly close.
Apr 9, 2017, 17:2204/09/17
04/03/15
as I said it was boosted prior to the dragon stone being activated . So should have no bearing on it . I have noticed this happen before but this is the first time it has been this far out of whack . no use putting in a ticket - i'm not a coiner and don't do screenshots - don't even know how . 
Apr 10, 2017, 02:1304/10/17
08/12/14
offcenter said:

as I said it was boosted prior to the dragon stone being activated . So should have no bearing on it . I have noticed this happen before but this is the first time it has been this far out of whack . no use putting in a ticket - i'm not a coiner and don't do screenshots - don't even know how . 
Apologies for overlooking that sentence. If that's the case then it would have to be a bug or the game lagged and did not apply all of your boosts. A similar issue sometimes appears when you put troops away into catacombs and immediately log off. Logging back on then shows that they were never put away.
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2017, 15:3404/10/17
10/04/13

Inaginni said:

offcenter said:

Apologies for overlooking that sentence. If that's the case then it would have to be a bug or the game lagged and did not apply all of your boosts. A similar issue sometimes appears when you put troops away into catacombs and immediately log off. Logging back on then shows that they were never put away.

Correct, it sounds like the game didn't apply the boosts.  So if the boost items were still consumed he should submit a ticket to support so they can look into it.  I doubt they'll change his tournament rewards, but he might at least get the boosts back.