This topic is closed

New Update-Medals

17 Replies
Skycooldude
7 April, 2017, 4:25 PM UTC

Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?


From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.



UTC +0:00
gogo sageger
7 April, 2017, 5:08 PM UTC
Skycooldude said:

Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?


From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.



medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full
we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
8 April, 2017, 5:47 AM UTC
it would seem that after "rank 5" you require the medals - just an FYI
UTC +0:00
Stewart_KT1
8 April, 2017, 11:01 AM UTC

i didnt notice what lvl it started but yes you need to have them to upgrade units.


http://prnt.sc/etx2cj

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
xyz
8 April, 2017, 12:32 PM UTC

gogo sageger said:


Skycooldude said:


Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?


From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.

medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full

Sorry I still dont get it. When and how (where to click and what) can I use the medals.

Thanks
UTC +10:00
Jezebel
8 April, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

xyz said:


gogo sageger said:


Skycooldude said:


Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?


From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.

medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full

Sorry I still dont get it. When and how (where to click and what) can I use the medals.

Thanks

Medals can be found under the tab where you find your resources, sketches and soul stones


when you get experience from using your troops in battle you will be able to upgrade them from the experience earned - you need to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house to upgrade your troop stats - when you have enough experience to upgrade a troop type an arrow will appear over the respective building telling you that you can complete an upgrade


http://prntscr.com/etyjhn


a green arrow means you have your building at the appropriate level to upgrade - a red arrow means you need to upgrade your building further in order to complete the upgrade on your units

UTC +0:00
Nemanja
10 April, 2017, 8:44 AM UTC

My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
10 April, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC
xyz said:

gogo sageger said:


Skycooldude said:


Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?


From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.

medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full

Sorry I still dont get it. When and how (where to click and what) can I use the medals.

Thanks
They're automatically used when you upgrade units above a certain level. You don't actually have to do anything to use them, you just won't be able to upgrade your units if you don't have enough medals. 
UTC +0:00
xyz
16 April, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Thank you for your answers


And a bigger thank you to BIOHAZARD, you gave me the answer i was looking for.

"I don't have to do anything to use them"

UTC +10:00
FAILO
16 April, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r

actually plarium noticed they needed more geeed money and they are needed for even more now
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
16 April, 2017, 11:29 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r

actually plarium noticed they needed more geeed money and they are needed for even more now
Hopefully they'll add a medals discount to the daily spinner thing, or add them as rewards for tournaments. 
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
17 April, 2017, 12:50 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r



Medals are used at all lvls.

I recomand u dont Upgrade all units couse u will waste all medals.


At max lvl u will get 41% bonus.


For the moment the only metode is to buy medals. Hope it will be added as prices in events.



UTC +0:00
Warrior
17 April, 2017, 6:14 PM UTC
Great post Lord Mark.. Good to see you active on the forum again..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Jezebel
17 April, 2017, 7:19 PM UTC

some lower level units don't cost medals from the start - i think inf/cav don't need medals until rank 5


but yeah best to upgrade the units that make up the majority of your army - beast and occult would be my first choice then pathfinders, great lords then knights and whatever units I would use for defense pvp - if you don't have pathfinder relics and build just as many paladins then do those - infantry units are good fodder for pvp


once those are done then i would move on to whatever else works best 
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
17 April, 2017, 9:56 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

some lower level units don't cost medals from the start - i think inf/cav don't need medals until rank 5


but yeah best to upgrade the units that make up the majority of your army - beast and occult would be my first choice then pathfinders, great lords then knights and whatever units I would use for defense pvp - if you don't have pathfinder relics and build just as many paladins then do those - infantry units are good fodder for pvp


once those are done then i would move on to whatever else works best 
Yeah, the medal costs seem to vary for different units.  I wouldn't spend too many medals upgrading infantry though. 
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
17 April, 2017, 10:16 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

FAILO said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r

actually plarium noticed they needed more geeed money and they are needed for even more now
Hopefully they'll add a medals discount to the daily spinner thing, or add them as rewards for tournaments. 
I forsee a repeat of sketches,,,give them out for a few toruney to make sure the hooks fully set. Then drop them to only purchase...
UTC +0:00
Oracle
20 April, 2017, 8:43 AM UTC

Infiltry units needs medals from level 5. 

and example is a pikeman


Which then need a medal at level 5


You normally need a medal to increase units order. 


Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Nemanja
20 April, 2017, 10:03 AM UTC

My Lords,

medals are rather expensive. Please use them carefully and think twice which type of units you really need to upgrade. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1661977 users registered; 33544 topics; 252651 post; our newest member:sensizlik_6924