All Categories

New Update-Medals

New Update-Medals

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 7, 2017, 16:2504/07/17
07/11/13

New Update-Medals

Can we have some clarification on when and where the medals are used?

From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2017, 17:0804/07/17
Apr 7, 2017, 17:17(edited)
06/16/15
Skycooldude said:

From my reading it sounded like they are used for Lost arts leveling up. I may have misread however, and any insight into this would be extremely helpful.

medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full
Apr 8, 2017, 05:4704/08/17
12/18/14
it would seem that after "rank 5" you require the medals - just an FYI
Apr 8, 2017, 11:0104/08/17
03/20/14

i didnt notice what lvl it started but yes you need to have them to upgrade units.

http://prnt.sc/etx2cj

Apr 8, 2017, 12:3204/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 12:36(edited)
08/07/15

gogo sageger said:

Skycooldude said:

medals are used to increase troops stats even further pass a certain point that possibly when the meter is full then one need to use medals to do it again until that meter is full too then use more medals to make troop stats go even further doing it like that time and time again that's what one uses the medals for to increase troops rank level stats even further after a certain point when the meter is full

Sorry I still dont get it. When and how (where to click and what) can I use the medals.

Thanks
Apr 8, 2017, 13:5504/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 13:57(edited)
12/18/14

xyz said:

gogo sageger said:

Skycooldude said:

Sorry I still dont get it. When and how (where to click and what) can I use the medals.

Thanks

Medals can be found under the tab where you find your resources, sketches and soul stones

when you get experience from using your troops in battle you will be able to upgrade them from the experience earned - you need to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house to upgrade your troop stats - when you have enough experience to upgrade a troop type an arrow will appear over the respective building telling you that you can complete an upgrade

http://prntscr.com/etyjhn

a green arrow means you have your building at the appropriate level to upgrade - a red arrow means you need to upgrade your building further in order to complete the upgrade on your units

Apr 10, 2017, 08:4404/10/17

My Lords,

Medals are used to upgrade the units above the level 5. 

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uTZE5OvKi3r

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2017, 15:3104/10/17
10/04/13
xyz said:

gogo sageger said:

Skycooldude said:

Thanks
They're automatically used when you upgrade units above a certain level. You don't actually have to do anything to use them, you just won't be able to upgrade your units if you don't have enough medals. 
Apr 16, 2017, 13:3804/16/17
08/07/15

Thank you for your answers

And a bigger thank you to BIOHAZARD, you gave me the answer i was looking for.

"I don't have to do anything to use them"

Apr 16, 2017, 18:3004/16/17
07/02/15
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Besides them you'll have to upgrade your Hall of Shadows, Council of Mages, Union of Knights and Sentry house and gain Unit experience from the battle.

actually plarium noticed they needed more geeed money and they are needed for even more now
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 16, 2017, 23:2904/16/17
10/04/13
FAILO said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

actually plarium noticed they needed more geeed money and they are needed for even more now
Hopefully they'll add a medals discount to the daily spinner thing, or add them as rewards for tournaments. 
Apr 17, 2017, 12:5004/17/17
11/27/14

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Medals are used at all lvls.

I recomand u dont Upgrade all units couse u will waste all medals.

At max lvl u will get 41% bonus.

For the moment the only metode is to buy medals. Hope it will be added as prices in events.

Apr 17, 2017, 18:1404/17/17
03/13/15
Great post Lord Mark.. Good to see you active on the forum again..
Apr 17, 2017, 19:1904/17/17
12/18/14

some lower level units don't cost medals from the start - i think inf/cav don't need medals until rank 5

but yeah best to upgrade the units that make up the majority of your army - beast and occult would be my first choice then pathfinders, great lords then knights and whatever units I would use for defense pvp - if you don't have pathfinder relics and build just as many paladins then do those - infantry units are good fodder for pvp

once those are done then i would move on to whatever else works best 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 17, 2017, 21:5604/17/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

some lower level units don't cost medals from the start - i think inf/cav don't need medals until rank 5

but yeah best to upgrade the units that make up the majority of your army - beast and occult would be my first choice then pathfinders, great lords then knights and whatever units I would use for defense pvp - if you don't have pathfinder relics and build just as many paladins then do those - infantry units are good fodder for pvp

once those are done then i would move on to whatever else works best 
Yeah, the medal costs seem to vary for different units.  I wouldn't spend too many medals upgrading infantry though. 
Apr 20, 2017, 08:4304/20/17
10/31/14

Infiltry units needs medals from level 5. 

and example is a pikeman

Which then need a medal at level 5

You normally need a medal to increase units order. 

Apr 20, 2017, 10:0304/20/17

My Lords,

medals are rather expensive. Please use them carefully and think twice which type of units you really need to upgrade. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.