This topic is closed

Plarium took sapps from my account without authorization, need help.

6 Replies
None
5 April, 2017, 7:19 PM UTC

I was doing upgrades with light boost and saw the free button which I clicked, when I selected my next upgrade and did some boost I saw the free button and clicked it then looking at my acct balance I saw my sapps reduced and at no time did I click the agree to use sapps to boost button.

I opened a ticket for a refund and plarium said there was no way that the free button would show up (we have all seen it) and maybe my cache was too full etc... (cache the #1 excuse for everything) and closed the case. I disagreed, they offered a small portion of sapps, I disagreed and they basically said the case is closed agree to the small refund or nothing.

Does anyone know who I can report them to, I haven't had to report a company for internet fraud or theft before.

Plarium keeps pushing thinking we will fall in line but this is too far, this is your game flaw, if I see a free button and select it I expect free not an excuse to charge my account. Right is Right!!!
UTC +0:00
sison
5 April, 2017, 10:06 PM UTC

hello friend

plarium doesnt steal players many players use saphires daily,sometimes in games happened technicall issues,for example

sometimes i lose from my contacts some castles althought it is marked

there is a tone of things like that ,

part of the technicall problems

there is no case to steal you if you realy lost saphire come in contact whith them and ask them to search it

roadstar Pitbull
6 April, 2017, 12:37 AM UTC
Most players have had the same or similar happen, i know I have had same thing. I do not boost anything no more but movements. "Free" or not.
None
6 April, 2017, 1:56 AM UTC

Sison, I think you missed a few lines of the post, maybe the part where I did contact them.

So you would be good with a technical issue that whenever you sent a raid they deducted 500 sapps? I am going to go out on a limb and assume no.

So why would I accept a 13k sapp deduction for clicking a free button but I do appreciate your helpful comment that we should just accept the technical issue's that cost us sapphires without our consent or that I should accept Plarium's decision that they closed the case and take it or nothing approach.

what do you think, should I give them my debit card and pin in case another technical issue comes up?
None
6 April, 2017, 1:57 AM UTC
And BTW if I lost contact info, I would accept that technical issue, if they take sapps which are earned or bought I say HELL NO!!!!
BiohazarD
6 April, 2017, 5:41 AM UTC
None said:

Sison, I think you missed a few lines of the post, maybe the part where I did contact them.

So you would be good with a technical issue that whenever you sent a raid they deducted 500 sapps? I am going to go out on a limb and assume no.

So why would I accept a 13k sapp deduction for clicking a free button but I do appreciate your helpful comment that we should just accept the technical issue's that cost us sapphires without our consent or that I should accept Plarium's decision that they closed the case and take it or nothing approach.

what do you think, should I give them my debit card and pin in case another technical issue comes up?
I've forwarded your thread to the community managers, they should take a look at it when they get on. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 April, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC
None said:

I was doing upgrades with light boost and saw the free button which I clicked, when I selected my next upgrade and did some boost I saw the free button and clicked it then looking at my acct balance I saw my sapps reduced and at no time did I click the agree to use sapps to boost button.

I opened a ticket for a refund and plarium said there was no way that the free button would show up (we have all seen it) and maybe my cache was too full etc... (cache the #1 excuse for everything) and closed the case. I disagreed, they offered a small portion of sapps, I disagreed and they basically said the case is closed agree to the small refund or nothing.

Does anyone know who I can report them to, I haven't had to report a company for internet fraud or theft before.

Plarium keeps pushing thinking we will fall in line but this is too far, this is your game flaw, if I see a free button and select it I expect free not an excuse to charge my account. Right is Right!!!
My Lord, please report this issue to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can help you. Thanks!
UTC +2:00
1783162 users registered; 48651 topic; 288174 posts; our newest member:marcelo8