All Categories

Goodbye

Goodbye

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 6, 2017, 01:4404/06/17

For what it matters Exxxe, I thought you did a fair job, even if on the receiving end at times.

But it looks like you will never shake your obsessed fan/troll. Best advice is to ignore him. He's obviously got a few kangaroo's loose in the top paddock and I'm sure he'll move onto another mod in time.

Best of luck with things, and hope these circumstances don't lead you to stop playing the game.

Apr 6, 2017, 04:4804/06/17
06/29/14

Aye, I hope you stick around too Exxxe.   Look at all the fun facts that are coming to light :D

Apr 6, 2017, 05:3304/06/17
Apr 6, 2017, 12:45(edited)

test said:

Aye, I hope you stick around too Exxxe.   Look at all the fun facts that are coming to light :D

my last response 

i ask you to post documents ( of me censoring as you claim )

what you did instead is post one thread that everyone in the forum knows i deleted it because we already argued long over it 

those two screesnshots are for the same thread not two different occasions / and not including the anarchy thread LOL nothing there was deleted you were sad because of a destiny having alts as i recall it NOW it became because censoring LOLOLOLOL

again all your complaints of censoring and ALL you come up with is one thread LOL 

may i add that after YOU edited it i kept it and now the THREAD can be found in leagues section just an FYI ( clearly seen when i said you fixed a part in the second screenshot )

and regarding the second screenshot did i not agree with you about it and put it back up ???? ( but after the edit you made )

a Mod for a year is considered censoring because it deleted ONE test thread yaaaay ( ohhh and its not new we already went at this aloooot )

good bye test i will go talk to the walls i will get a better chance 

Apr 6, 2017, 05:3404/06/17

thank you everyone 

and wish you good luck both in game and RL 

Enjoy :))
Apr 6, 2017, 07:2404/06/17

Thank you EXXXE for your great work.

I believe we are all at a loss without you. Plarium, Mods and players.

Good luck, my friend

Apr 6, 2017, 11:3404/06/17
04/10/15

Ouch

im out 2 days come and see this situation.... ¬¬

thanks for all exxxe and take care if u need something i will be here arround or in FB just PM

see u and good haunting friend

Apr 6, 2017, 13:3904/06/17
Apr 6, 2017, 13:40(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

test said:

my last response 

i ask you to post documents ( of me censoring as you claim )

what you did instead is post one thread that everyone in the forum knows i deleted it because we already argued long over it 

those two screesnshots are for the same thread not two different occasions / and not including the anarchy thread LOL nothing there was deleted you were sad because of a destiny having alts as i recall it NOW it became because censoring LOLOLOLOL

again all your complaints of censoring and ALL you come up with is one thread LOL 

may i add that after YOU edited it i kept it and now the THREAD can be found in leagues section just an FYI ( clearly seen when i said you fixed a part in the second screenshot )

and regarding the second screenshot did i not agree with you about it and put it back up ???? ( but after the edit you made )

a Mod for a year is considered censoring because it deleted ONE test thread yaaaay ( ohhh and its not new we already went at this aloooot )

good bye test i will go talk to the walls i will get a better chance 

I feel the same in regards to talking to a wall, lol.

You deleted my post in the Anarchy thread.  You later edited another post in the anarchy thread.   Then you later realized you were wrong for what you did, somewhat apologized and un-did it all after plenty of debating and heckling.

In the Fellowship / Emps thread you deleted my initial thread, we had a long chat about flame wars being allowed, so I made another thread about the same topic and ended it with "flame on".  And you deleted that thread too, stating that I had only "fixed one part right" but fellowship demanded it be taken down, so yo took down a second thread of mine.  And after long debates from not just me, but so many others, the third thread was allowed to stay up.

So that's a total 2 threads taken down, and multiple posts removed, and a number of other posts edited in just these two recent examples.  Quite the opposite of "nothing there was deleted".  It's not about alts, it's about you deliberately deleting and editing numerous things I post on what appears to be a whim which directly contradict the things you agreed to and said just hours before hand.  Not to mention the forum rules themselves.

Icing on the cake, you banned me for what I can only assume is because you threw a tantrum.  A clear breach of powers especially considering Oberon immediately reversed the ban you placed on me.

The question repeated over many months, when will Exxxe stop the abuse of his Mod powers?  Oberon was brought up to speed, looked at all the facts, and you were quickly fired as a mod, and this thread was then created.

And all you can say is hey look the thread is there in the league section, I didn't do anything wrong....how sad, hiding all the things you've done wrong and pointing out the one thing you didn't do wrong.

You have also deleted / edited countless posts of mine, I can't go back and find out how many you did delete because they aren't there any more. 

And your best response is, look stuff is there, I didn't do anything wrong...pathetic.

You're doing a fantastic job crying and attempting to dodge the facts, keep it up, it's quite clear at this point your word is worthless.

Apr 6, 2017, 14:4704/06/17

My Lords,

this issue is gone off topic so I'm closing it.
Apr 6, 2017, 16:3304/06/17
03/22/16
Reopened per initiator request. Keep it friendly please.
Apr 6, 2017, 16:4804/06/17

test my man you will never stop 

1) the edited post was dutch vikings not yours and it was over his last sentence that was sarcastic about me ( i edited it and i even posted some stupid stuff in response to his re edit check it out yourself )

2) still one Thread right ( same topic the fellowship and emps one )

ohhh wait you admit doing changes then and actually editing it ( you said three threads same topic did i understand that right ?? )

so you admit changing it ohhh and you admit that it is now in leagues section yaay thank you for honesty 

so you admit changing it and me then accepting it ( how is that censoring when a Mod and a Player reach a resolution ?? )

ALSO YOUR CLAIMS IS STILL BASED ON ONE THREAD LOL

3) i swear i deleted NOTHING in the Anarchy thread ( and if i recall our debate in that thread was over a joke how come here the problem is different ,,, the debate can be read its still there )

4) about the ban lol jokes on you check the PM i sent you 

5) the apology thing was for you taking a joke badly ( the destiny alts  joke right ?? )

so how come you say this "You deleted my post in the Anarchy thread. You later edited another post in the anarchy thread. Then you later realized you were wrong for what you did, somewhat apologized and un-did it all after plenty of debating and heckling."

when i apologized just to end things and remain on topic how is that related to your claims im abusive 

MY apology was NOT over something deleted or edited it was over a JOKE you were the ONLY one who became sad about 

Mods please re close this thread i never intended it to become this and i sure know test is a dead end 

Apr 6, 2017, 16:5004/06/17
03/22/16
This thread is being closed again. I think both parties have had their say.
Apr 6, 2017, 16:5204/06/17
03/22/16
Both parties have said more than enough. I am closing this thread again.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.