Oberon Protects Bot castle?

Oberon Protects Bot castle?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 18, 2017, 13:3604/18/17
11/27/14

U are so naive people :)

Boot castles are active castles made by persons like Plarium Club.

From where do u think they send u that resurces and archers ?

Apr 19, 2017, 06:3104/19/17
08/03/14
Lord Mark said:

U are so naive people :)

Boot castles are active castles made by persons like Plarium Club.

From where do u think they send u that resurces and archers ?

screen shot or its false.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2017, 11:3104/19/17
09/17/15

Stiletto said:

Maybe the bots that lost archers will start producing food now

p.s. It should not be possible for banned bots to return to the game and get protection bubbles

What is the point of reporting them and getting them banned if they are allowed to return to the game a few days later?

Plarium code is full of holes

All players, that return to the game after a long absence, receive 7-days protection. If they are returning to the game, it means they were not banned, and have an access to their accounts. If you want to report violators, please submit a ticket here: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Forum is inappropriate place for such reports.

Apr 20, 2017, 02:2504/20/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes, the rules are the same for all players. If you find such cases, please report them to Support team so they can check this Castle and take appropriate measures. 

oracle stated that the bot has been reported and that you yourself reported it.  i think the op's  actual statement is what exactly are appropriate measures and when can we expect them to be implemented?  the only action that can be visibly seen is oberon's protection when returning to do business.

also if winterfell did buy 2m archers,  would that be a banable offense?
Apr 20, 2017, 04:3604/20/17
05/14/16
bots are people too ! well ok, not really people just bot... but.. yeah whatever :(
Apr 20, 2017, 10:1104/20/17

My Lords,

many bot castles were made by players who've lose their interest for playing this game in the meantime. How can they be separated from fake bot castles? If Plarium block or delete all of them based on inactivity what will they do if those players return and claim they right to continue playing the game. 

Let's get serious, please. Bot castles are complex question and it should be solved carefully. 

The only way for solving it as far as I can see is to report spam letters. Report by report, day by day it will be less and less of them.
Apr 20, 2017, 14:5204/20/17

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

many bot castles were made by players who've lose their interest for playing this game in the meantime. How can they be separated from fake bot castles? If Plarium block or delete all of them based on inactivity what will they do if those players return and claim they right to continue playing the game. 

Let's get serious, please. Bot castles are complex question and it should be solved carefully. 

The only way for solving it as far as I can see is to report spam letters. Report by report, day by day it will be less and less of them.

what you are describing is inactive players, not bots.  maybe some of the confusion with you is that english is not your first language.  it is good that you speak more than one language.  i do not, and according to the writing center feminazis i don't even speak american very well.

but many answers to the posts do not actually apply to the posts, the answers are completely opposite of the facts, this by all mods and cm's.  i formally request that mod's and cm's put more effort into making sure that they understand what has been said in a previous post that they are answering.  mods and cms represent the game and should answer with accurate facts and not opinions.

i still get answers from mods and cms that show they still have no comprehension of percepts and concepts that i post about.  that i have posted about for a year now.  i am never looking for encouragement, i only look for a positive change.
Apr 20, 2017, 17:0804/20/17
03/22/16

Hello

English is my first language. I understand your dilemma but striking out at all Moderators and Community Managers will not help your cause. If you have positive feedback or Suggestions many of us will be happy to listen.

Have you reported any actual bots and yes I know the difference between inactive and bots? Have you submitted a report to Support about Spam.? If not then you are contributing to the problem. Please report bots for what they are. If you see bots making points in any of the tournaments then definitely submit a report to Support. That is easily traceable and should help Support pinpoint those who are using outside sources to purchase troops. Have I reported any of the above? Yes. If you wish to improve the game help eliminate blatant abusers of the game. It is for fun and escape from real life, not cheating or stealing money from the game designers.

Apr 20, 2017, 17:1804/20/17
02/28/16
brunsonthomas said:

...positive feedback...
and if my feedback isnt positive i can go f*** myself?
Apr 20, 2017, 17:2904/20/17
03/22/16
Stormfall said:

brunsonthomas said:

...positive feedback...
and if my feedback isnt positive i can go f*** myself?
I never said that and you know better. The title of the Forum is Game Discussion not personal harassment. If we are discussing game practices and requirements most often it is opinion or facts. Most are neither positive or negative, just reality. Most of the players intend to help other people learn better ways to play. This helps prolong the game and make it more fun for all involved.
Apr 20, 2017, 17:3304/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 18:53(edited)

brunsonthomas said:

Hello

English is my first language. I understand your dilemma but striking out at all Moderators and Community Managers will not help your cause. If you have positive feedback or Suggestions many of us will be happy to listen.

Have you reported any actual bots and yes I know the difference between inactive and bots? Have you submitted a report to Support about Spam.? If not then you are contributing to the problem. Please report bots for what they are. If you see bots making points in any of the tournaments then definitely submit a report to Support. That is easily traceable and should help Support pinpoint those who are using outside sources to purchase troops. Have I reported any of the above? Yes. If you wish to improve the game help eliminate blatant abusers of the game. It is for fun and escape from real life, not cheating or stealing money from the game designers.

i addressed nemanja's post.  the one that made a statement treating inactive castles as bots.  he stated let's get serious please.  he is addressing a post about bots with a comment on inactive castles and told the player base to get serious.

are you nemanja?  did i state that i did not think your first langauge was english?  did you do in your post the exact thing i requested you not to do?  what is nemanja's first language?  does he prefer bosnian, croatian, serbian.  is english his 4th 5th or 6th langauge?

i do not believe you understand my dilemma.  what is my dilemma?  if you understand it, why did you do the exact opposite of what i requested.

my dilemma is not bot castles, if you have read my posts, how do you not know me?  i raid them, ( used to until 2 days ago, now i don't care) my statements have always been, we need them until plarium creates a resource field of its own, preferably pve and instanced to the player.

other companies DELETE bots,  they don't wait until they find the holy grail,  they even hire botters to defeat the rest of the botters.  that is where you find the holy grail.  not through developers, it is through the botters. the best way to wipe out bots and all alts...........HIRE MASTER.

i did not strike out at the mods and the cms,  i stated a constant issue and requested that they took more pride in there responsibility at their positions within the plarium entity.  i did what the CEO should do.

read my post again and then read your reply.  did you do what i requested or did you do the exact opposite?

edit:  maybe your first line was a statement of fact and not a call out, ( i can misread intent as well).  even as two "english speaking" people, there can be misunderstanding.  maybe english being a secondary language for nemanja might not be the problem of answering a post with opposite or irrelevant information.  everyone does it from time to time.  but the truth is that representatives of a corporate entity must put more thought into what is actually being said.

such as is stewart truly baffled and bewildered by a bot being protected,  (the mechanic involved)  or is he making a pre-emptive statement of appropriate measures?  i could be wrong, but i think it is a statement, not a question.
Apr 20, 2017, 21:3904/20/17
08/03/14

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

there is a difference between bot and inactive. please do not give canned answers. it insults us,

plarium knows who the bots are, who runs the bot sites, who developed the bot program. and who is getting the money. ive laid it out before, 
Apr 21, 2017, 08:4004/21/17
10/31/14

johanrayne said:

what you are describing is inactive players, not bots. 

I don't know why you have to go to such length. Lord Nemanja is accurate bots are inactive castles. Atleast these response will answer the question originally posted by Lord Steward.  '' why are bots having bubbles''. Since Lord Oberon protect all returning players, and those level 65 bots were technically Lords returning to a game after long time in absentia. then it explain why bots have castles. 

Simply put inactive cattles are given a protection after a time in extended absentia.

johanrayne said:

maybe some of the confusion with you is that english is not your first language. it is good that you speak more than one language. i do not, and according to the writing center feminazis i don't even speak american very well.

I don't know why you feel that being English makes you understand English. Language is a complex system, that have no set boundaries. And that is the first thing that one understand when he speaks multiple languages. I always wonder why people even think they speak or write English, while they can't accurately define English as a language. But that is another matter. My point, not speaking English, or not speaking it as a first language doesn't limit ones understanding of English, once you speak one languages you understand all languages. Tolkien Understood that better, that is why he invented his own language

johanrayne said:

but many answers to the posts do not actually apply to the posts, the answers are completely opposite of the facts, this by all mods and cm's. i formally request that mod's and cm's put more effort into making sure that they understand what has been said in a previous post that they are answering. mods and cms represent the game and should answer with accurate facts and not opinions.

i still get answers from mods and cms that show they still have no comprehension of percepts and concepts that i post about. that i have posted about for a year now. i am never looking for encouragement, i only look for a positive change.

Can you please show one example of '' Moderators or CM answer'' being irrelevant because they misundertood, or failed to grabs the '' English is not your first language'' and thus falied to '' answer with accurate facts and ''not opinions''. These might help moderators and CM's be able to answer your questions. 

While you are at it, can you give me one ''accurate fact'' in these forum. I think you failed to understand the purpose and nature of the forums.

Apr 21, 2017, 08:5304/21/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

there is a difference between bot and inactive. please do not give canned answers. it insults us,

plarium knows who the bots are, who runs the bot sites, who developed the bot program. and who is getting the money. ive laid it out before, 

I thought with the tme you have played you might have known that, those bots, that line up are not the only bots out there. there are leagues, some in the top 100 ranking that have taken to the use of scripts, and run bots. Master in fact, according to some people, don't always run his purchases from bots. 

I have heard of a story of one person who made that purchase and have in turn to his surprise received purchases not from bots but from leagues cattles. But no matter. Because Lord Nemanja, now against my better respect for you, understand bots, and the effect that they have on the game. And he wish nothing but to see these operations dealt with, have answered the question that Lord Stew... had originally to the greatest and fullest extend.

I undestand that many companies might be dealing with ''bots'' in different ways that on plarium. But that doesn't mean that Plarium is not dealing with bots. They are working on the issue. and all bots, including those ''run by Master'', and those used to boost leagues, will be dealt with. report any suspesious behaviour to support, or to moderators who will forward it to support. 

Apr 21, 2017, 20:0904/21/17
08/03/14
I  can take you to Masters office. its only 30 minutes from me.  we can all discuss how to solve the bot problem together. 
Apr 23, 2017, 07:1404/23/17
07/16/16
whats worse Plarium protects castles owned by coiners that are there 2nd, 3rd and 4th castle 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 23, 2017, 08:2004/23/17
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

I  can take you to Masters office. its only 30 minutes from me.  we can all discuss how to solve the bot problem together. 
He has an office?
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 23, 2017, 08:2704/23/17
10/04/13

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Well the bot can probably create more castles faster than plarium support can go through and ban them 1 at a time. 

One option would be to identify the general activity pattern of the bots, ban everyone who follows that pattern (make it specific enough that the false positive rate will be very low, say 1-2%), then just have any real players who were banned by accident mail support to get their account unlocked. 

Or they could put a captcha in the login screen, and you have to fill it out before you log in.  This would only take a few seconds for a real player, but would probably stop the bots or at least cut into the botter sellers profits.