This topic is closed

Collecting resources from a raid.

8 Replies
redsox01854
2 April, 2017, 7:25 PM UTC
Is it possible to collect more than 100K resources from one raid?
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
2 April, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC

redsox01854 said:

Hello

As far as I know with everything as it is setup today you can only get 50k resources per raid with a maximum 50K push for a total of 100K maximum per raid.

UTC +5:00
Oracle
3 April, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC
redsox01854 said:

Yes and no.
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
sison
3 April, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Yes and no.
your answer was realy helpfull :)
UTC +0:00
Oracle
3 April, 2017, 12:32 PM UTC

sison said:

Oracle said:

Yes and no.
your answer was realy helpfull :)

I can't say yes, and I can't say no.

Its possible to manipulate, according to what I heard a game report into showing more than 100K resources, One such example was shown not so long ago. But you can't get more than 100K resources from said manupulations

I have also heard of plans to increase raids limits to 150K, although I am not sure. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 April, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC
Oracle said:

I can't say yes, and I can't say no.

Its possible to manipulate, according to what I heard a game report into showing more than 100K resources, One such example was shown not so long ago. But you can't get more than 100K resources from said manupulations

I have also heard of plans to increase raids limits to 150K, although I am not sure. 
I haven't heard of such plans yet :) But you're right, the report can show more than 100k. But you can't receive more. In a mobile game we've added a possibility to get more Resources (a buff). Probably it will be added to the browser version as well, but I don't know when.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
BiohazarD
3 April, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
redsox01854 said:

You can raid more than 100k resources from one player, but not in a single raid. 
sison
3 April, 2017, 3:57 PM UTC

haha biohazard gave the most diplomaticall answer

Ichezis
4 April, 2017, 7:36 AM UTC
sison said:

haha biohazard gave the most diplomaticall answer

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
1720481 users registered; 42449 topics; 270728 posts; our newest member:marishka55583