This topic is closed

Ghost reports

4 Replies
Sir Tiger The claw
31 March, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC
The problem with ghost reports in the grand marshal is still there and now i have ghost reports under my herald. I also have to refresh my game everytime i get a message in mail. This bug is not getting better. It is getting worse !
Sir Tiger the Claw
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
31 March, 2017, 4:45 PM UTC

Sir Tiger The claw said:

The problem with ghost reports in the grand marshal is still there and now i have ghost reports under my herald. I also have to refresh my game everytime i get a message in mail. This bug is not getting better. It is getting worse !

the game was acting up on my last night with the grand marshal reports i would have to refresh to see them but today they seem okay

so its just YOU ha ha
brunsonthomas
31 March, 2017, 5:46 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Sir Tiger The claw said:

the game was acting up on my last night with the grand marshal reports i would have to refresh to see them but today they seem okay

so its just YOU ha ha
You have a good sense of humor but yes the ghost reports are a known problem that the developers are working on.
UTC +5:00
dad123
3 April, 2017, 9:36 PM UTC
am having the same problem except  it's with all reports on all 6 servers
Nemanja
7 April, 2017, 7:13 AM UTC

My Lords,

please be patient. Devs are working for some time now on solving that issue.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1777370 users registered; 47956 topics; 285848 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger