This topic is closed

DE transfer

17 Replies
birdybyebye
28 March, 2017, 2:51 AM UTC
Just found another stupid rule, the map is over 600 miles wide but I can't transfer DE 90 miles from one beacon to the other what kind of crap is that?
birdy
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 March, 2017, 9:43 AM UTC
Hi! Dark Essence can't be transferred from one to another Beacon.
UTC +2:00
Stewart
28 March, 2017, 12:34 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Hi! Dark Essence can't be transferred from one to another Beacon.

Yes it can, but only a limited distance.


http://prnt.sc/epgbj1

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
28 March, 2017, 12:42 PM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:


Hi! Dark Essence can't be transferred from one to another Beacon.

Yes it can, but only a limited distance.


http://prnt.sc/epgbj1

correct and as the map expands the distance should increase, but don't really see where there is a need for it - just use it from the beacon that its in :)
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
28 March, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

Dear lords

be aware every time u transfer DE from a beacon to other some amount is wasted in the way, perhaps its that why u cant transfer DE to a long distance beacon.

my advice, dont try to transfer DE always u will loose an amount, better send to that beacon the troops u want to dark

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Stewart
28 March, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
Cant use DE in a lvl 1 beacon, so move it even at a loss.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
28 March, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


Cant use DE in a lvl 1 beacon, so move it even at a loss.

Yep might as well at least use some of it. 

You can also get some DE when you capture a beacon, if its level decreases the DE goes to maximum capacity for the new level.  
UTC +0:00
birdybyebye
28 March, 2017, 5:51 PM UTC
jugular, I am aware  of that but now you are telling me I have the only league that members don't do as requested for several days or sometimes forever so I am supposed to let the DE run over instead of sending to another beacon that is short/
birdy
UTC +3:00
Jezebel
28 March, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
birdybyebye said:

jugular, I am aware  of that but now you are telling me I have the only league that members don't do as requested for several days or sometimes forever so I am supposed to let the DE run over instead of sending to another beacon that is short/
if you have excess DE then I would say your allotments are too low
UTC +0:00
Skycooldude
28 March, 2017, 9:16 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Hi! Dark Essence can't be transferred from one to another Beacon.
... When the CM is unaware of one of the most basic things about beacons...
UTC +0:00
Tamerin
28 March, 2017, 11:55 PM UTC

I have to agree with Jez here.  

She's right if you are constant with overflow you may have to readjust your allotments to your players.  Way to do that is calculate the number of players you have in your league with DE Privileges.

IE..15 players whom have DE privileges.  Then take the beacon total 30,000K max allotment before overflow, subtract 2000K to maintain DE hits from Balur on regular intervals.

Which leaves 28,000

Divide by 15 which is 1,887

and that should be your maximum daily limit.

What I then would do is scale it.

players with 500k to 1M recieve 250 /day

players with 1M to 1.5M receive 500/day

Players with 1.5 to 2M receive 1000/day

Players with 2M to 2.5M receive 1200/day

and 2.5M and above recieve 1800/day


If you have more than one beacon you make this limit per each beacon.

In addition those whom wish to darken their offense and not leave it on the beacon must still keep within the limits. taking only their daily.

Don't allow for accumulative DE and then also if you should continue to have overflow alot more to your more active players.  As necessary.

This is how I do it.  


This achieves a consistent balance of DE on the beacons.

Tamerin


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
29 March, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC
Tamerin said:

I have to agree with Jez here.  

She's right if you are constant with overflow you may have to readjust your allotments to your players.  Way to do that is calculate the number of players you have in your league with DE Privileges.

IE..15 players whom have DE privileges.  Then take the beacon total 30,000K max allotment before overflow, subtract 2000K to maintain DE hits from Balur on regular intervals.

Which leaves 28,000

Divide by 15 which is 1,887

and that should be your maximum daily limit.

What I then would do is scale it.

players with 500k to 1M recieve 250 /day

players with 1M to 1.5M receive 500/day

Players with 1.5 to 2M receive 1000/day

Players with 2M to 2.5M receive 1200/day

and 2.5M and above recieve 1800/day


If you have more than one beacon you make this limit per each beacon.

In addition those whom wish to darken their offense and not leave it on the beacon must still keep within the limits. taking only their daily.

Don't allow for accumulative DE and then also if you should continue to have overflow alot more to your more active players.  As necessary.

This is how I do it.  


This achieves a consistent balance of DE on the beacons.

Tamerin


Each league has their own way of allocating Dark Essence but the way DE drops sometimes it is necessary to transfer DE between Beacons, regardless of loss in transfer. It is best to never allow a Beacon to fill up unless you want the DE to stop dropping. How low can it go? Ours has made 0 several times without major changes in drops, but we ask everyone not to take it below 500. The more Beacons and the more oplayers with large armies the harder this juggle can become.
UTC +5:00
Tamerin
29 March, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC

This was just a suggestion so I could show an example of how to manage it.


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
29 March, 2017, 10:35 PM UTC
Tamerin said:

I have to agree with Jez here.  

She's right if you are constant with overflow you may have to readjust your allotments to your players.  Way to do that is calculate the number of players you have in your league with DE Privileges.

IE..15 players whom have DE privileges.  Then take the beacon total 30,000K max allotment before overflow, subtract 2000K to maintain DE hits from Balur on regular intervals.

Which leaves 28,000

Divide by 15 which is 1,887

and that should be your maximum daily limit.

What I then would do is scale it.

players with 500k to 1M recieve 250 /day

players with 1M to 1.5M receive 500/day

Players with 1.5 to 2M receive 1000/day

Players with 2M to 2.5M receive 1200/day

and 2.5M and above recieve 1800/day


If you have more than one beacon you make this limit per each beacon.

In addition those whom wish to darken their offense and not leave it on the beacon must still keep within the limits. taking only their daily.

Don't allow for accumulative DE and then also if you should continue to have overflow alot more to your more active players.  As necessary.

This is how I do it.  


This achieves a consistent balance of DE on the beacons.

Tamerin


DE dropping to 0 doesn't affect Balur hits or the amount of DE you get in any way.  Also, publicizing your DE allowances is usually a bad idea as it allows a skilled player to estimate the amount of defense you have on your beacons. 
UTC +0:00
Tamerin
29 March, 2017, 10:56 PM UTC

NOt my DE Allowances just an example of how it can be done.


I actually at the moment don't have a beacon so it matters not this is a suggestion based upon general knowlege of how you can apply a simple mathematical principle to manage your DE.


Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
30 March, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

My Lords,

my opinion is that Beacon lvl 1 is very tempting for other leagues, too. 

If DE is constantly overflowing beacon defense is questionable. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
30 March, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

my opinion is that Beacon lvl 1 is very tempting for other leagues, too. 

If DE is constantly overflowing beacon defense is questionable. 
Yes, putting defense in level 1 beacons is usually a bad idea, especially if your league is at war with anyone. 
UTC +0:00
djmoody
30 March, 2017, 10:45 PM UTC

Skycooldude said:


Eugenia Misura said:


Hi! Dark Essence can't be transferred from one to another Beacon.
... When the CM is unaware of one of the most basic things about beacons...

:)


It's OK though because BG's are definitely "working as intended" because Plarium have the credability to understand the complex parts of the game.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1721193 users registered; 42542 topics; 271138 posts; our newest member:nimesh317