This topic is closed

I would like to delete my league's fortress

13 Replies
Gambit
26 March, 2017, 12:02 AM UTC

I thought I wanted a fortress, but I have changed my mind...

I would like to have it removed from the map.

How do I do that? Can somebody help me with this, please?

UTC +2:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
26 March, 2017, 12:22 AM UTC

Gambit said:


I thought I wanted a fortress, but I have changed my mind...

I would like to have it removed from the map.

How do I do that? Can somebody help me with this, please?


I don't think there's any way to delete the fortress other than just deleting the league and starting a new one. 

But you can just leave it at level 0 without any troops in it. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Gambit
26 March, 2017, 7:14 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Gambit said:


I thought I wanted a fortress, but I have changed my mind...

I would like to have it removed from the map.

How do I do that? Can somebody help me with this, please?


I don't think there's any way to delete the fortress other than just deleting the league and starting a new one. 

But you can just leave it at level 0 without any troops in it. 

Ok, no problem. Thank you kindly.
And here's another matter. If I want mt league deleted how do I do it? Just in case I don't want it anymore...
I let everybody go, then, when I'm all alone I quit too, right?
This way it will be deleted, because I wouldn't want anybody else to come and take it away from me...
If I close it, it is deleted that way, right?  Again, just so I would know.

UTC +2:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
26 March, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

Gambit said:


BiohazarD said:


Gambit said:


I thought I wanted a fortress, but I have changed my mind...

I would like to have it removed from the map.

How do I do that? Can somebody help me with this, please?


I don't think there's any way to delete the fortress other than just deleting the league and starting a new one. 

But you can just leave it at level 0 without any troops in it. 

Ok, no problem. Thank you kindly.
And here's another matter. If I want mt league deleted how do I do it? Just in case I don't want it anymore...
I let everybody go, then, when I'm all alone I quit too, right?
This way it will be deleted, because I wouldn't want anybody else to come and take it away from me...
If I close it, it is deleted that way, right?  Again, just so I would know.

I've never actually done it, but yes I believe you just kick everyone else out then leave yourself and the league disappears. 

Someone else could then come along and create a new league with the same name and logo as yours if they wanted though. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Gambit
26 March, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Gambit said:


BiohazarD said:


Gambit said:


I thought I wanted a fortress, but I have changed my mind...

I would like to have it removed from the map.

How do I do that? Can somebody help me with this, please?


I don't think there's any way to delete the fortress other than just deleting the league and starting a new one. 

But you can just leave it at level 0 without any troops in it. 

Ok, no problem. Thank you kindly.
And here's another matter. If I want mt league deleted how do I do it? Just in case I don't want it anymore...
I let everybody go, then, when I'm all alone I quit too, right?
This way it will be deleted, because I wouldn't want anybody else to come and take it away from me...
If I close it, it is deleted that way, right?  Again, just so I would know.

I've never actually done it, but yes I believe you just kick everyone else out then leave yourself and the league disappears. 

Someone else could then come along and create a new league with the same name and logo as yours if they wanted though. 
====================
Thank you kindly, Biohazard, for taking time to let me know all these!

UTC +2:00
0
Knightmare
31 March, 2017, 4:26 AM UTC
Does it have a gay name? What gives? Did you name it the Puff Palace or something? Why delete it ? Just abandon the league, get drunk, try to forget it ever happened.
UTC +7:00
2
Jezebel
31 March, 2017, 5:15 AM UTC
GoGo Knightmare said:

Does it have a gay name? What gives? Did you name it the Puff Palace or something? Why delete it ? Just abandon the league, get drunk, try to forget it ever happened.
me thinks someone "ahem" not mentioning names is already dipping into the sauce tonight!! 
UTC +0:00
2
Rosconz
2 April, 2017, 1:25 AM UTC

GoGo Knightmare said:


Does it have a gay name? What gives? Did you name it the Puff Palace or something? Why delete it ? Just abandon the league, get drunk, try to forget it ever happened.

I think it was GoGo Girls.





Sorry Knightmare. Just humor. No offence intended.
UTC +12:00
2
Knightmare
2 April, 2017, 1:28 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

GoGo Knightmare said:


Does it have a gay name? What gives? Did you name it the Puff Palace or something? Why delete it ? Just abandon the league, get drunk, try to forget it ever happened.

I think it was GoGo Girls.





Sorry Knightmare. Just humor. No offence intended.
We almost went with that, The" GoGo Girl Club" for our fort name but lost by a vote...
UTC +7:00
2
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 April, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC
GoGo Knightmare said:

Rosconz said:

GoGo Knightmare said:


Does it have a gay name? What gives? Did you name it the Puff Palace or something? Why delete it ? Just abandon the league, get drunk, try to forget it ever happened.

I think it was GoGo Girls.





Sorry Knightmare. Just humor. No offence intended.
We almost went with that, The" GoGo Girl Club" for our fort name but lost by a vote...
Maybe if you pick a weird enough name people will just avoid it entirely and not attack it :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1
Gambit
2 April, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

:))))))))))

You all made me laugh. Thank you for that! No offense taken.  

No, it is not at all a gayish name. I love it - Enchanted Realms! 

I don't find it being girly nor gay. :)

But I guess it all depends how one is able to see it... :) No offense whatsoever!

UTC +2:00
2
Gambit
4 April, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC

I like to Go Go Girls! :)))) 

Does that make me gay? :))))))))))))))))))))))

And no, I'm not gay! :)))))))))))))))

UTC +2:00
1
Knightmare
6 April, 2017, 2:45 AM UTC

Gambit said:


I like to Go Go Girls! :)))) 

Does that make me gay? :))))))))))))))))))))))

And no, I'm not gay! :)))))))))))))))


Whew.. had me going there for a second. was almost time to call in the prayer circle ! ;)
UTC +7:00
0
Nemanja
6 April, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

My Lords,

this conversation is off topic so I'm closing this thread.  
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
0
1778243 users registered; 48093 topics; 286228 posts; our newest member:oshurkovanatoliy