All Categories

New game app feedback

New game app feedback

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 25, 2017, 19:1903/25/17
11/12/16

New game app feedback

I started using the new game app instead of my browser and I think its big step in the right direction. It doesn't seem to offer any additional interface advantages yet but is more stable over longer login times. 0 crash/lag or freezes so far

One issue I have found is that the castle zoom doesn't work with mouse scroll when not in full screen.

* Another is the message problem still persists.

** Just as buggy as the browser, but since you are using pepperflash it expected.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 09:5303/27/17
09/17/15
RandomDrop said:

I started using the new game app instead of my browser and I think its big step in the right direction. It doesn't seem to offer any additional interface advantages yet but is more stable over longer login times. 0 crash/lag or freezes so far

One issue I have found is that the castle zoom doesn't work with mouse scroll when not in full screen.

* Another is the message problem still persists.

** Just as buggy as the browser, but since you are using pepperflash it expected.
Hi! This App is still not released officially. So our devs are working on some improvements. Thank you for your feedback :)
Mar 29, 2017, 09:1903/29/17
09/17/15
RandomDrop said:

Thank you, just feedback is all.. I will keep using it because it doent get laggy after long periods of login.

Mar 31, 2017, 13:5103/31/17
10/31/14

Terrible.

1. you can't play on multiple games at the same time, so for someone like me who play on Untamed Land and Dark Plain its a killer

2.. Once you Launch the game a command prompt comes out, so its probably installing some scripts and running them in a background

3. There is no significance increase in download speed, for someone who has never had lags, I thought now I can just move arround the map and cattles will load faster that the 0.35 S speed on Chrome, and 0.30 s speed on Edge, but there was no significant increase. 

4. Its too Big, makes it harder for players that play at work to be easily noticieable from far way

5. Its looks formal Pimp it up put some color some jumping monkey will do

Good

1. Now you can hide that game using file hiding programs like winrap

2. Its makes fit to screen butttun 

3. its less buggy

4. It's easy to set up, usually the fastest gaming app to set up, WoW takes a dozens minutes, Tank took and Hrs, these app took 2.5 min to install and its runs immediately. 

So that bring it to 4/5 stars for the app

Mar 31, 2017, 22:3003/31/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

4. It's easy to set up, usually the fastest gaming app to set up, WoW takes a dozens minutes, Tank took and Hrs, these app took 2.5 min to install and its runs immediately. 

You didnt just compare world of warships with Stormfall did you? In matter of resources each use. Of course Stormfall would load faster its a damn flash game. 
Apr 2, 2017, 18:1104/02/17
Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

You didnt just compare world of warships with Stormfall did you? In matter of resources each use. Of course Stormfall would load faster its a damn flash game. 

Apr 3, 2017, 13:5404/03/17
09/17/15
Oracle said:

Terrible.

1. you can't play on multiple games at the same time, so for someone like me who play on Untamed Land and Dark Plain its a killer

2.. Once you Launch the game a command prompt comes out, so its probably installing some scripts and running them in a background

3. There is no significance increase in download speed, for someone who has never had lags, I thought now I can just move arround the map and cattles will load faster that the 0.35 S speed on Chrome, and 0.30 s speed on Edge, but there was no significant increase. 

4. Its too Big, makes it harder for players that play at work to be easily noticieable from far way

5. Its looks formal Pimp it up put some color some jumping monkey will do

Good

1. Now you can hide that game using file hiding programs like winrap

2. Its makes fit to screen butttun 

3. its less buggy

Thanks for the feedback!
Apr 24, 2017, 19:1204/24/17
12/18/14
RandomDrop said:

One more thing

No instant access to the forums is a HUGE bonus :) Anything to stay out of this pit is a plus.

that comment right there may have sold me on it!!! ha ha