All Categories

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 27, 2017, 18:5804/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 19:11(edited)
07/02/15

brunsonthomas said:

3.11. Share with the aim of inciting users, appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the administrators and moderators or Plarium employees.

This is the rule that is posted that users of the Forum are not allowed to post the above topics for any reason. Moderators are simply doing their job removing comments that are inappropriate to the Forum.

5.21 in the case of extreme greed by plarium. players must submit further to plarium rules and only say nice little things about fairies dancing through the forest. if one harsh word or seemingly untrue word is heard that player will be dismissed and property siezed in conjunction to 9.86.

9.86. Plarium is in charge. and has the right to sieze any alt or disobedient castle. and set a nuclear device in the catacombs for a public display of power.

Disclaimer! theese are not rules. this is posted for entertainment purposes. with the aim of appealing to users a good chuckle and a sence to plarium of the feeling of some players.

wanna see how long it takes to get deleted? maybe?

Apr 27, 2017, 19:0704/27/17
03/22/16
FAILO said:

brunsonthomas said:

3.11. Share with the aim of inciting users, appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the administrators and moderators or Plarium employees.

This is the rule that is posted that users of the Forum are not allowed to post the above topics for any reason. Moderators are simply doing their job removing comments that are inappropriate to the Forum.

5.21 in the case of extreme greed by plarium. players must submit further to plarium rules and only say nice little things about fairies dancing through the forest. if one harsh word or seemingly untrue word is heard that player will be dismissed and property siezed in conjunction to 9.86.

9.86. Plarium is in charge. and has the right to sieze any alt or disobedient castle. and set a nuclear device in the catacombs for a public display of power.

Disclaimer! theese are not rules. this is posted for entertainment purposes. with the aim of appealing to users a good chuckle and a sence to plarium of the feeling of some players.

wanna see how long it takes to get deleted or me kicked ?

You missed several rules. Ignore all policies and procedures, use the worst language you can think of, play like a bully then whine when you get repaid in kind, finally blame the game for all your mistakes. This will get everybody's attention but accomplish nothing. The rules are posted for all to read before posting to the Forum. You did not break any rules just made up a few of your own. I thought it entertaining.
Apr 27, 2017, 19:1004/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 19:12(edited)
07/02/15

brunsonthomas said:

FAILO said:

brunsonthomas said:

wanna see how long it takes to get deleted or me kicked ?

You missed several rules. Ignore all policies and procedures, use the worst language you can think of, play like a bully then whine when you get repaid in kind, finally blame the game for all your mistakes. This will get everybody's attention but accomplish nothing. The rules are posted for all to read before posting to the Forum. You did not break any rules just made up a few of your own. I thought it entertaining.

haha thanks. i read them a long time ago i dont remember them all. figured it might break one or two. 

with theese poor tourneys i gotta have fun somehow
Apr 27, 2017, 22:0604/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 22:08(edited)
01/13/17

brunsonthomas sa

WOW! Are you inferring this about the person who lost their troops to a cheater?? Seriously, from a mod???

Apr 27, 2017, 22:1104/27/17
03/22/16
dfc.captainjack said:

brunsonthomas sa

WOW! Are you inferring this about the person who lost their troops to a cheater?? Seriously, from a mod???

You obviously missed the post Failo made to which I responded. The original post about archers has been answered and being worked on. I was simply commenting on the deleted posts and Failo's new rules.
Apr 28, 2017, 04:3204/28/17

The issue concerning the person who used a third party website to buy "massive amount of archers".

lets say somehow the USER who broke the rules... gets punished... and somehow Scarlet gets reimbursement(highly unlikely)

what then?....

how many more people have alts in this game and never get caught or punished, what about everyone else who uses "Master" to buy resources and troops....

I think Plarium/support need to wake up and need to really start to ENFORCE  their rules or give up, at this rate even if "justice" is given to Scarlet I still wont have any faith in Plarium to fix this issue and even if they did(0.01 chance)... dont think it would help the players or the server

the way I look at it is they are fighting a losing battle. Alts/Master/Bots score= 1,000,000 and Plarium is at about a few hundred. 

<3 sol>
Apr 28, 2017, 11:5404/28/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, I can see that you're frustrated because some players violates the game rules. 

Plarium has no relation to such Castles and we're looking for a solutions in order to prevent such accounts creation. We appreciate our players' cooperation in this matter, so please if you face such accounts, report them to our Support team at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will take appropriate measures. 

Lords and Ladies, this Forum isn't the right place for discussing this topic simly because neither I or Modeators do not have access to technical resolution of such cases, we can just pass your feedback regarding this matter. So please, follow the instructions above. 

In order to prevent any further offtopic comments, I'm closing this topic. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.