All Categories

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 16, 2017, 23:2904/16/17
Apr 16, 2017, 23:30(edited)
08/03/15
It's very clear from the rankings in my second screenshot that the archers in his castle ALL came from bot castles. 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 16, 2017, 23:3904/16/17
10/04/13
scarlet said:

It's very clear from the rankings in my second screenshot that the archers in his castle ALL came from bot castles. 
You could try submitting a ticket to support and maybe they'll go ban the accounts. 
Apr 16, 2017, 23:4104/16/17
08/03/15
I doubt anything will ever come of it, but it would be very easy for Plarium to just look in his castle and see that it is defended by hundreds of bot castles. I only posted screenshots because multiple people asked me to.
Apr 17, 2017, 06:2204/17/17
Apr 17, 2017, 06:24(edited)
03/20/14

Yowzer. That is  a butload of archers.

TNX for the screen
Apr 20, 2017, 20:0204/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 20:03(edited)
08/03/15

BiohazarD said:

scarlet said:

for everyone asking about screenshots, here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/CsyfBxX.png

http://i.imgur.com/7uTJdcQ.png

Wow, that's a lot of archers.  Somehow I get the feeling he didn't build 2 million archers himself on 1 account...

Exactly. It is a blatant display of a user spending a LOT of money on 3rd party sites. The evidence is there and quite simply obtained by Plarium, but nothing will ever be done about it.

Apr 21, 2017, 09:1004/21/17
10/31/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

TNX for the screen

I am rather shocked that it is a member of KT, in S2 who is engaging in these dangerous and illicit behaviour. I would like to honour you with the privilege, as a Captain of KT in S1 to report these issue to support. They will take you even more serious that me. 

Here is the link
Apr 21, 2017, 17:1704/21/17
03/22/16
This action has been reported to support several days ago. As you know personal information and action cannot be posted back to other people. I am watching this account to see what happens. I suggest many others do the same.
Apr 21, 2017, 21:5004/21/17
08/03/15
Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

TNX for the screen

I am rather shocked that it is a member of KT, in S2 who is engaging in these dangerous and illicit behaviour. I would like to honour you with the privilege, as a Captain of KT in S1 to report these issue to support. They will take you even more serious that me. 

Here is the link
It has been reported, i just don't know if anything will ever come of it.
Apr 23, 2017, 18:2704/23/17
08/03/15

http://prntscr.com/ezxkeq

So not only has no action been taken, but the same player is complaining to me that a member of my league hit fiefs near me that had 10 to 15k archers in each fief.

This player bought 2 million archers to defend his castle, and also pays to have fiefs near him loaded with archers so he can hit them during pvp tourneys. This player is not even in the top 100 for current defense rankings, so it is very clear that they were not "his" archers

Apr 23, 2017, 18:3204/23/17
12/18/14
scarlet said:

http://prntscr.com/ezxkeq

So not only has no action been taken, but the same player is complaining to me that a member of my league hit fiefs near me that had 10 to 15k archers in each fief.

This player bought 2 million archers to defend his castle, and also pays to have fiefs near him loaded with archers so he can hit them during pvp tourneys. This player is not even in the top 100 for current defense rankings, so it is very clear that they were not "his" archers

more money than brains i suppose lol  
Apr 23, 2017, 18:5104/23/17
12/18/14

just to comment further 

master accounts have been an ongoing issue that Plarium fails to address this shows that 

a) they do not care about the actual real players in the game enough to get rid of these accts 

b) they do not care about protecting their own interests in the game since many will quit if they keep losing troops to these accounts
Apr 23, 2017, 18:5604/23/17
03/22/16
Jezebel said:

just to comment further 

master accounts have been an ongoing issue that Plarium fails to address this shows that 

a) they do not care about the actual real players in the game enough to get rid of these accts 

b) they do not care about protecting their own interests in the game since many will quit if they keep losing troops to these accounts
This issue has been addressed several times. Support is the place designated to handle the problem. Currently there is a new batch of Master that popped up on server 1. The appropriate people have been notified. If you have ideas how to prevent this please add to the Suggestion Thread.
Apr 23, 2017, 19:0504/23/17
12/18/14

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

just to comment further 

This issue has been addressed several times. Support is the place designated to handle the problem. Currently there is a new batch of Master that popped up on server 1. The appropriate people have been notified. If you have ideas how to prevent this please add to the Suggestion Thread.

and will the player who hit all those archers be compensated because of Plarium's inability to control the problem?

will the player who used the services of "Master" be banned from playing?

I am not a computer genius so no I have no suggestions on how to prevent it - that's not my job as a player to figure it out - master has been around for 2 years - in that amount of time you would think they could have figured out how to prevent it from continuing - fact is they haven't addressed the problem 
Apr 23, 2017, 19:1104/23/17
03/22/16
Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

just to comment further 

and will the player who hit all those archers be compensated because of Plarium's inability to control the problem?

will the player who used the services of "Master" be banned from playing?

I am not a computer genius so no I have no suggestions on how to prevent it - that's not my job as a player to figure it out - master has been around for 2 years - in that amount of time you would think they could have figured out how to prevent it from continuing - fact is they haven't addressed the problem 
I do not know what they are doing about Master and others but I just put in a Suggestion that might help. If anyone else has ideas how to prvent this please add to the Suggestion thread.
Apr 23, 2017, 19:1404/23/17
Apr 23, 2017, 19:17(edited)
08/03/15

http://prntscr.com/ezy8x2

I would be happy to see those archers kicked out and to know he was being watched to prevent farming archers for tourneys and prevent stocking his castle with 2 million plus archers bought off Master. That, and my troops returned! 

We will see what happens, but I will not hold my breath.

Apr 23, 2017, 19:2004/23/17
12/18/14
scarlet said:

http://prntscr.com/ezy8x2

I would be happy to see those archers kicked out and to know he was being watched to prevent farming archers for tourneys and prevent stocking his castle with 2 million plus archers bought off Master. That, and my troops returned! 

We will see what happens, but I will not hold my breath.

good luck - I hope you get compensated SOMETHING for that 
Apr 24, 2017, 11:5904/24/17
Apr 24, 2017, 12:00(edited)
10/31/14
scarlet said:

http://prntscr.com/f06act

That is a scary development. then I guise Stewart, Jez and I will have to apologize for believing you. I will do it after Sterwart.
Apr 24, 2017, 15:5404/24/17
03/22/16
scarlet said:

This is not directly covered by the rules but it does bend them badly as you are sharing context of a private conversation with a member of Plarium staff. I have requested a revision of rules. Please do not repeat this action. Verbal warning. Next will be a ban.
Apr 24, 2017, 16:0304/24/17
07/25/15

brunsonthomas said:

scarlet said:

This is not directly covered by the rules but it does bend them badly as you are sharing context of a private conversation with a member of Plarium staff. I have requested a revision of rules. Please do not repeat this action. Verbal warning. Next will be a ban.

certain things should be in the open. 

In regards of the text in the screenshot. Can't Plarium dig into logs and see what those players/bots in the rankings did to get there. If they claim it didnt happen because of being reinforcement at the place that got hit, then what? And in regard of the seriousness of this, a simple. YES or NO from Plarium doesn't cut it.... in depth details to prove wether right or wrong please. Its time for TRANSPARENCY....
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.