All Categories

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Master, your friendly archers next door....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 25, 2017, 07:0403/25/17
12/18/14
DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

And guess what. The pattern keeps going on for miles on 866 and 865. Lets see what you guy's can do ALYONA. I use to be a CM for Kabam. And I tried to make a difference. This is on server 3, funny how we got infected by this after we transferred over to your servers. Yay....

-Synergy

welcome to Plarium - don't get your hopes up on this one the "master" accounts have been on Server 1 for well over a year now and have been reported since they appeared - still nothing has been done
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 25, 2017, 07:2203/25/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

And guess what. The pattern keeps going on for miles on 866 and 865. Lets see what you guy's can do ALYONA. I use to be a CM for Kabam. And I tried to make a difference. This is on server 3, funny how we got infected by this after we transferred over to your servers. Yay....

-Synergy

welcome to Plarium - don't get your hopes up on this one the "master" accounts have been on Server 1 for well over a year now and have been reported since they appeared - still nothing has been done
I think they've been banned a few times, but a new set just pops up a few days later. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 25, 2017, 07:2303/25/17
10/04/13

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

You should submit a ticket with the coordinates to support so they can investigate the accounts. 

Mar 25, 2017, 15:0403/25/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

I think they've been banned a few times, but a new set just pops up a few days later. 
what does it help to ban the "master" accounts that does the spamming? they can create dozens every day if they want to spam with, you need to WIPE OUT the feeder bots that supply the goods they are selling through Master. Its like killing the messenger over and over because he bring bad news, not deal with the actual bad news.  Frankly Plarium fail to prove the got more than two brain cells to rub together dealing with this..
Mar 25, 2017, 16:0703/25/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

i still have some in my blacklist from last year they are still there - if you look at the screen shots i put in the other thread there are whole lines of them like the other bots
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 26, 2017, 00:3203/26/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

i still have some in my blacklist from last year they are still there - if you look at the screen shots i put in the other thread there are whole lines of them like the other bots
When plarium bans an account the actual castle doesn't disappear, it just can't be logged into anymore.  But yes, I've seen the lines.  I'm not sure why after banning 20 "master" castles that were reported by players all in a line, support can't just follow that line and ban the 21st castle with the same name and so on. 
Mar 26, 2017, 18:4303/26/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

When plarium bans an account the actual castle doesn't disappear, it just can't be logged into anymore.  But yes, I've seen the lines.  I'm not sure why after banning 20 "master" castles that were reported by players all in a line, support can't just follow that line and ban the 21st castle with the same name and so on. 
DELETE THEM ALREADY.
Mar 26, 2017, 20:1103/26/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

DrFondles said:

-555; 866

-560; 865

-564; 865

-570; 866

-580; 865

-585; 865

-590; 865

-594; 865

-600; 866

-Synergy

they have the ability to delete them they deleted a whole slew of inactive castles to make room on the server before
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 08:4903/27/17
09/17/15
Jezebel said:
they have the ability to delete them they deleted a whole slew of inactive castles to make room on the server before
You're right. And we delete Castles ONLY when we need some more room on server. In all other cases - even blocked Castles stay on the Map.
Mar 27, 2017, 09:5103/27/17
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Jezebel said:
You're right. And we delete Castles ONLY when we need some more room on server. In all other cases - even blocked Castles stay on the Map.
More room on the server? Now that is funny. How much data does a single castle occupy on your server in terms of bytes? lol. Delete inactives and bots, condense the world. Of course the world get much smaller, but at least it reflect the actual activity on the server and makes pvp more enjoyable, this game is not built for "sim castle" play anyways. 
Mar 27, 2017, 10:4103/27/17
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

More room on the server? Now that is funny. How much data does a single castle occupy on your server in terms of bytes? lol. Delete inactives and bots, condense the world. Of course the world get much smaller, but at least it reflect the actual activity on the server and makes pvp more enjoyable, this game is not built for "sim castle" play anyways. 

Contrary to popular believe there is way too much activity in the Untamed Land, that on the Dark plain. I can get 10K points in 15 min on untamed land, But the dark plains, its crazy.

Getting PvP is easy there, but so are the risk of losing. I think its because of bots. there are so many bots in the untamed land, although Plarium deactivated them, and their resource prduction is like 1 gold/iron per 2 hrs, the regional chats is still very active(chamber 1). 

I don't know why you need  more PvP, I was next to you for like 1 year and you pretty much kept to yourself. I was thinking of coming back :)
Mar 27, 2017, 11:5103/27/17
08/22/15

Jezebel said:
Why?
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 28, 2017, 15:5003/28/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
Condensing the world would involve moving active players castles though.  I can think of a few people who wouldn't be very happy if plarium just moved their castle without asking...
Mar 28, 2017, 16:0303/28/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
Condensing the world would involve moving active players castles though.  I can think of a few people who wouldn't be very happy if plarium just moved their castle without asking...
agreed I would not want to be moved from where i have been since the start of my game 
Mar 28, 2017, 16:4503/28/17
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
agreed I would not want to be moved from where i have been since the start of my game 
Would be for the greater good of the game.
Mar 28, 2017, 17:3103/28/17
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
how does moving MY castle make the game better? just NO I don't want my castle moved unless I move it myself
Mar 28, 2017, 20:2503/28/17
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
how does moving MY castle make the game better? just NO I don't want my castle moved unless I move it myself
Well, remove all inactives, clear out bots. Leaves a map of active players to interact with each other. Condense the map to bring all closer together. Let the carnage start. fun times...
Mar 28, 2017, 21:4303/28/17
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:
Well, remove all inactives, clear out bots. Leaves a map of active players to interact with each other. Condense the map to bring all closer together. Let the carnage start. fun times...
i would agree remove all inactives below level 35 but to remove them all would limit us all in regards to resources for building
Mar 29, 2017, 05:2403/29/17
Mar 29, 2017, 05:27(edited)
02/28/16

Gadheras said:

If I am not mistaken after 21 months of playing this game you have 131k off and 18k def points. Your call for more pvp seems silly. You know no one is stopping you from pvping right now?

Mar 29, 2017, 05:2903/29/17
03/08/15
Stormfall said:

Gadheras said:

If I am not mistaken after 21 months of playing this game you have 131k off and 18k def points. Your call for more pvp seems silly. You know no one is stopping you from pvping right now?

lol
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.