All Categories

payment bg

payment bg

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 22, 2017, 15:1303/22/17
12/13/15

payment bg

Hello everyone, it is possible according to the current events changes the mechanics of the battlegrounds and therefore also the maximum payment times?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2017, 16:5703/22/17
Mar 22, 2017, 16:59(edited)
10/31/14

Hello

No, The BG mechanics, its logarithm and rewards are not influenced in any way by current events/tournamen. Although BG might give significant global rewards in certain times, to most players, these times are not static, and therefore one should not rely on them to be true. 

If you study BG payout, you might realize that at certain days you get certain types of units, especially in BG lower than level 30 these is also not static. Our current understanding of BG is obsolete for non-paying players, and BG masters refuse to acknowledge that and come with a new strategy. I am afraid you might just want to grab that Online spreadsheet( I recommend Excel),a good Scientific calculator( Casio FX-991 ES Plus is  a must have), a Mathematician( I recommend you kidnap a Russian next time, or befriend a Maths prof online). Once you have those you must start working. 

Good luck.

Mar 22, 2017, 17:3903/22/17
12/03/16

thank you

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 22, 2017, 17:4603/22/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Hello

No, The BG mechanics, its logarithm and rewards are not influenced in any way by current events/tournamen. Although BG might give significant global rewards in certain times, to most players, these times are not static, and therefore one should not rely on them to be true. 

If you study BG payout, you might realize that at certain days you get certain types of units, especially in BG lower than level 30 these is also not static. Our current understanding of BG is obsolete for non-paying players, and BG masters refuse to acknowledge that and come with a new strategy. I am afraid you might just want to grab that Online spreadsheet( I recommend Excel),a good Scientific calculator( Casio FX-991 ES Plus is  a must have), a Mathematician( I recommend you kidnap a Russian next time, or befriend a Maths prof online). Once you have those you must start working. 

Good luck.

You can generally do without a calculator if you use a spreadsheet. 

P.S. Plarium does not officially endorse the kidnapping of russian mathematicians.  :P
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2017, 09:5403/23/17
09/17/15
djmoody said:

From what I have hear anecdotally, there may have been another glitch out day during the event where BG's didn't payout and you lost the resource you loaded.

it's technically impossible. If you or any of your friends suspect that to happen, please contact Support, give the date of the issue and they will check the game logs to make sure that everything recorded correctly. Also you can ask Oberon to do it for you in case if it's urgent :)
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 23, 2017, 13:5203/23/17
Mar 23, 2017, 13:52(edited)
10/04/13

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

djmoody said:

From what I have hear anecdotally, there may have been another glitch out day during the event where BG's didn't payout and you lost the resource you loaded.

it's technically impossible. If you or any of your friends suspect that to happen, please contact Support, give the date of the issue and they will check the game logs to make sure that everything recorded correctly. Also you can ask Oberon to do it for you in case if it's urgent :)

We can ask Oberon to do BGs for us? 

Sign me up XD
Mar 23, 2017, 14:0203/23/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Sign me up XD

yeah i want too

or if he teaches us all i sign

Mar 24, 2017, 06:0903/24/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Sign me up XD
Oberon doesnt have enough sapphires in his coffers to take part in such an adventure..
Mar 24, 2017, 12:5503/24/17
09/17/15
BiohazarD said:

Sign me up XD
Of course you can ask. But I doubt he will agree :D
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 25, 2017, 07:4303/25/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Sign me up XD
Oberon doesnt have enough sapphires in his coffers to take part in such an adventure..
He's level 150, so he's certainly got something going for him.  He can just loan me a few million dragons and we'll call it a day :P
Mar 28, 2017, 20:0203/28/17
02/22/15

Lol @ Alyona

Send a support ticket to get the same response we all have received, they do not check logs, that would require them doing work and caring about their customers.

We just get a response saying they work properly and as such we do not investigate BG,  sorry I forgot the exact wording but many on here have received it.

I get it that your job here is taking heat but please do not give us the same answer that they will investigate when they have already told us they won't.

Ban me again if you like but I just can't take the bull....  why not just say sorry all but I can't help, they don't listen to me either unless you can actually provide a response from support saying they will actually check the logs if we do send info.
Mar 29, 2017, 08:5703/29/17
09/17/15

thefray said:

Lol @ Alyona

Send a support ticket to get the same response we all have received, they do not check logs, that would require them doing work and caring about their customers.

We just get a response saying they work properly and as such we do not investigate BG,  sorry I forgot the exact wording but many on here have received it.

I get it that your job here is taking heat but please do not give us the same answer that they will investigate when they have already told us they won't.

Ban me again if you like but I just can't take the bull....  why not just say sorry all but I can't help, they don't listen to me either unless you can actually provide a response from support saying they will actually check the logs if we do send info.

If you don't want to contact Support, you can always contact Oberon in PM and ask him to check it for you. You can even ask me ;)

We can always find a workaround 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.