All Categories

Spies have just became spies

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 20, 2017, 08:5703/20/17
10/31/14

Thank to Plarium the word spy, has become more than just an alt used to get Intel in an enemy league. Now we can see almost anything our ally does, expect BG related matter. 

I can see your Cattle being spied, and how much spies you have.

I can see you getting raided, and how much units are left or in the cattle.

I can also see you raiding cattles, and how much units you send.

All thanks to Plarium. 

It's a very good addition. Thank you very much for these. No more doctored screenshots of 15 billion army. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 12:0303/20/17
09/17/15
So your enemy volunteers to become your Ally and doesn't mind that you spy over him/her? :)
Mar 20, 2017, 15:5603/20/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Thank to Plarium the word spy, has become more than just an alt used to get Intel in an enemy league. Now we can see almost anything our ally does, expect BG related matter. 

All thanks to Plarium. 

It's a very good addition. Thank you very much for these. No more doctored screenshots of 15 billion army. 

umm what??? lol you can turn off your reports to your ally if your ally shares the reports then they trust you enough to do so
Mar 20, 2017, 17:0403/20/17
03/22/16
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

All thanks to Plarium. 

umm what??? lol you can turn off your reports to your ally if your ally shares the reports then they trust you enough to do so
I agree. I have many officers of many leagues as personal Alliances. This is one way to ensure your ally does not become your enemy.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 20, 2017, 19:0803/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 19:09(edited)
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

No more doctored screenshots of 15 billion army. 

Who did that?
Yeah I wonder...
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 20, 2017, 19:0903/20/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

All thanks to Plarium. 

Lots of people don't realize that.  I have a few allies who are still unaware I can see everything they do, and just can't figure out who keeps messing with their farms :P
Mar 20, 2017, 20:3803/20/17
12/18/14
BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

All thanks to Plarium. 

Lots of people don't realize that.  I have a few allies who are still unaware I can see everything they do, and just can't figure out who keeps messing with their farms :P
ha ha ah you could hit mine all you want I am not possessive over that kind of stuff :)
Mar 21, 2017, 07:4003/21/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

All thanks to Plarium. 

Turning off the report doesn't turn off the screenshot. You are just saying I don't want to see that, I can still see your activity, but you can't see mine.

Mar 21, 2017, 07:4303/21/17
10/31/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

So your enemy volunteers to become your Ally and doesn't mind that you spy over him/her? :)

Being a spy is a hard work, from what I heard. You have to be trusted, and you have to be feared at the same time. I have caught many spies, but with these addition, I can just befriend my enemy, and act cool, become ally, and strike when they least expect

Mar 21, 2017, 07:4503/21/17
10/31/14
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Who did that?
You don't want to know 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 21, 2017, 14:2103/21/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Who did that?
You don't want to know 
We did it a while ago during the last big war to mess with emps. 
Mar 22, 2017, 21:0403/22/17
Mar 22, 2017, 21:26(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

All thanks to Plarium. 

Turning off the report doesn't turn off the screenshot. You are just saying I don't want to see that, I can still see your activity, but you can't see mine.

sure i can see attacks on your castle and what you have defending it at the time of the attack, but you cannot see MY offense unless I let you - if you don't want to see your ally activity message your ally and tell them to turn their reports off - personally i like seeing my ally reports :)

so who cares if we can see the attacks from an enemy? we can just as easily see the offense they send by sending a trip archer to your castles
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.