This topic is closed

Game is Loading Incorrectly

2 Replies
thomasrtaylor
18 March, 2017, 11:06 PM UTC
Game Loading but after game loads at day 1?  When I played yesterday I was on day 5 level 36. I go to play today, game loads and loads and different game where I am starting all over again at day 1? I have clan members and friends at bottom of my screen still.  But I am no longer in any clan, all buildings are gone, its from day 1 now? I have cleared browser cache, tried different browser, updated flash player, nothing is working, I can't get back to my original game.  Please Help!
UTC +8:00
Futrikelv
18 March, 2017, 11:38 PM UTC

thomasrtaylor said:

Game Loading but after game loads at day 1?  When I played yesterday I was on day 5 level 36. I go to play today, game loads and loads and different game where I am starting all over again at day 1? I have clan members and friends at bottom of my screen still.  But I am no longer in any clan, all buildings are gone, its from day 1 now? I have cleared browser cache, tried different browser, updated flash player, nothing is working, I can't get back to my original game.  Please Help!

Sounds like you are not on the server you started on. For some reason you are now on a "new" server. Check on other servers and see if you can find your level and buildings.

To do this, log into a server and directly over your Hero (picture) inventory is the server selection. Click on it and select servers. If you still can't find your Castle and level, contact Plarium support for additional help.

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 March, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC
Hi! Was your issue resolved?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1775542 users registered; 47773 topics; 285419 posts; our newest member:veropova