All Categories

Game is Loading Incorrectly

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 18, 2017, 23:0603/18/17
03/15/17

Game Loading but after game loads at day 1?  When I played yesterday I was on day 5 level 36. I go to play today, game loads and loads and different game where I am starting all over again at day 1? I have clan members and friends at bottom of my screen still.  But I am no longer in any clan, all buildings are gone, its from day 1 now? I have cleared browser cache, tried different browser, updated flash player, nothing is working, I can't get back to my original game.  Please Help!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2017, 23:3803/18/17
05/20/16

thomasrtaylor said:

Game Loading but after game loads at day 1?  When I played yesterday I was on day 5 level 36. I go to play today, game loads and loads and different game where I am starting all over again at day 1? I have clan members and friends at bottom of my screen still.  But I am no longer in any clan, all buildings are gone, its from day 1 now? I have cleared browser cache, tried different browser, updated flash player, nothing is working, I can't get back to my original game.  Please Help!

Sounds like you are not on the server you started on. For some reason you are now on a "new" server. Check on other servers and see if you can find your level and buildings.

To do this, log into a server and directly over your Hero (picture) inventory is the server selection. Click on it and select servers. If you still can't find your Castle and level, contact Plarium support for additional help.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 12:1703/20/17
09/17/15
Hi! Was your issue resolved?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.