This topic is closed

my wheel of fortune daily discount doesn't change

9 Replies
freedomfighterjake
10 March, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC

Hi,

I just wanted to double check if the daily discount is suppose to change because my discount seems to be stuck on the castle expansion discount.  

jdmh
Jacob Huskey
UTC -8:00
brunsonthomas
10 March, 2017, 9:05 PM UTC

freedomfighterjake said:

Hi,

I just wanted to double check if the daily discount is suppose to change because my discount seems to be stuck on the castle expansion discount.  

jdmh

If you get the same wheel of fortune discount three days in a row or more please contact Support at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They can verify the problem and change it for you.

UTC +5:00
Hooverssmallengines
11 March, 2017, 1:20 AM UTC
that doesn't work either Mine has been the same 6 days Now I've had Gate of precision  
UTC +8:00
wildaxeman
11 March, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC

i have not counted a days, but it is exatly same some time now. may be 6 days. 

so called "support team" does not suport mutch, they say, there is no problem on my previous request. so sorry plarium, i like this game, but no more $ from me, until you are able to give me, what you promised.
UTC +0:00
exxxe
12 March, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC

wildaxeman said:

i have not counted a days, but it is exatly same some time now. may be 6 days. 

so called "support team" does not suport mutch, they say, there is no problem on my previous request. so sorry plarium, i like this game, but no more $ from me, until you are able to give me, what you promised.

if support did not respond for over a week send me your ticket ID 

plus check your spam folder 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
wildaxeman
12 March, 2017, 5:35 PM UTC
did i say, support do not respond?  i say, support does not help, if support do not see fault, they do not help. support does not have full log in game as they say.  some data is lost or support do not know how to read it. i lost my rewards, used boosts and support say, it did not happen. so ...  i try not to swear, but plarium and theyr support team are  ********. they take my money but not giving what they promised
Jezebel
12 March, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC
i haven't been paying attention because i am used to not getting any good offers any more but I believe the same is happening to me as well
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
Lords and Ladies, if you get the same discount in the Wheel of Fortune over and over again, please, contact our Support team so the can check it there's an issue. 
UTC +2:00
Auger The punching bag clown
18 March, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC
I also have this problem. Stuck @ skecthes for rubies. Since February 14th. Just put in a ticket, lets see if they actally can fix an issue
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 March, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC
Auger The punching bag clown said:

I also have this problem. Stuck @ skecthes for rubies. Since February 14th. Just put in a ticket, lets see if they actally can fix an issue
Don't worry, our Support Team will check your account information and if it's caused by a bug, they will pass the info to devs. However, it will take some time to fix it ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1659049 users registered; 33176 topics; 251785 posts; our newest member:tetriminion8