BG, Bare assertion Fallacy

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 23, 2017, 13:3903/23/17
Mar 23, 2017, 13:55(edited)
04/10/15

djmoody said:

And yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is.

/me is thinking..... i have just lost all my offensives (welll 10 days ago) could you please help me to recorver it ;)

so my mind is open for all ur help.

sincerely, would like to be reunited with all of you in a group chat or in a real disscussion thread to talk seriously about bg theories

hope to hear more about those formulas and about that method.

Regards

Edit: btw, something we call bank exists, what goes to it, still dont know, maybe part of our resources, maybe something related with balur units....it screws my mind since i know that 200 paladians banks an amount of 65500 and 500 griffins banks an amount of 2470000

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 25, 2017, 07:4503/25/17
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:

And yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is.

/me is thinking..... i have just lost all my offensives (welll 10 days ago) could you please help me to recorver it ;)

sincerely, would like to be reunited with all of you in a group chat or in a real disscussion thread to talk seriously about bg theories

Regards

Edit: btw, something we call bank exists, what goes to it, still dont know, maybe part of our resources, maybe something related with balur units....it screws my mind since i know that 200 paladians banks an amount of 65500 and 500 griffins banks an amount of 2470000

None of the data i've seen indicates that amount of balur units killed has any affect on the bank or on payouts, it seems to be based entirely on your units lost. 
Mar 25, 2017, 08:2103/25/17
10/31/14
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:

Regards

I think is an Interesting Idea. 
Mar 25, 2017, 12:5103/25/17
04/10/15

djmoody said:

What is your top level BG? How much defence do you have left?

Hi

my top level bg as mission is 95 and all balur units inside

my total defense its arround 6.3M

REgards
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.