Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 15, 2017, 04:5503/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 05:03(edited)

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

7. We don't know anything about BG, true

I suggest you keep a log of resource in and out of BG's. Encourage your league to do the same.

Then you will move from knowing nothing about BG's to knowing something about BG's. 

If you are clever and smart you will be able to start crafting some theories from the info you collect. You then test your theories. If you get positive results from your tests, you learned something. Eventually you might become a BG master as those that have done these things before you have come to be.

Because Plarium has successively messed with BG's over many updates it has unfortunately got A LOT more difficult to learn the lessons. But it's not impossible.

And yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is.

KoK has survived as one of the best leagues, in a game of uber coining, for 3.5yrs, without uber coiners of our own solely due to mastery of the game mechanics in areas like this. That should be all the evidence you need.

I also posted a screenshot of my off/def increase when I tricked my account for 80m free power under the old trick - so there is evidence somewhere on the forums also.

Almost all the information I have read and learned by experience about BG's says to me that there is a "TAX" when troops are sent to BG's meaning in the end you lose more than you gain...

Can you please enlighten us about this so called "trick" that lands 30-50m free troop power?

The only people with 30-50million troop power are "Coiners"... I sincerely doubt that anyone who is 100% free-2-play or even casuals like myself who spends $10-20 every 6months have anywhere close to 10m let alone 30m.

To put it in perspective... if I calculate all my losses since I started to play this game, I would have roughly 10-20million total troop power at best.
Mar 15, 2017, 08:0003/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 08:55(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

7. We don't know anything about BG, true

And yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is.

KoK has survived as one of the best leagues, in a game of uber coining, for 3.5yrs, without uber coiners of our own solely due to mastery of the game mechanics in areas like this. That should be all the evidence you need.

I also posted a screenshot of my off/def increase when I tricked my account for 80m free power under the old trick - so there is evidence somewhere on the forums also

Its not a trick per say, As far as i heard it, just a rouse. I wonder why you thought It will work 
Mar 15, 2017, 09:0603/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 09:08(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Its not a trick per say, As far as i heard it, just a rouse. I wonder why you thought It will work 

Don't pretend you have any idea what it is or how it works - you don't. You started a thread that said no one knows anything remember.

And I think it works cause I have used it 25-30 times (once for me and then helping league mates and allies). It's not a theory or an idea it's a thing :)

Unfortunately you have to get to a certain size to run the trick (well to run it effectively), which limits the number of people that have used it.

And you know what really puts the icing on the cake. The BG mechanic that makes it possible - Plarium swear blind it doesn't exist - cause BG's are "working as intended" which losely translated means Plarium don't have a clue anymore how they work. People that understood the code have long since left the company I suspect.

DJ these is not a threat about you or your league, and a BG trick that everybody knows about and then you pretend otherwise so that you can just fancy, and brag people out. 

Its not a BG are not working threat, its a BG alternative theory Bg, for those who feels like the current BG theory are not working for them, or are not conclusive enough to guarantee a 100% win. 

So if you have any other, ''trick'' I don't wanna hear about it, especially from KoK, as these BG stuff goings wrong is partly their faults.

Example 

We know that  

Bg power from level 1-30 is a vision of 

Tn=5(BG level)^2+15(BG level) + X

but X is not static, it change from 70 to over 1000 from BG 1 to 30. these proof that the formula is either wrong( as in not arithmetic) or not properly found out.  

Stop bragging that you know BG, and have Some ''secrets'' or some ''fancy'' BG ''masters'' in your league. your bragging is not helping anyone its just plain confusing people. If you have something to say, rather say it, or if its your league ''secret'' which everyone knows about, then keep quit about it. But if you want to debate these topic then please feel free to do so, and in the process help many people. maybe debunk my theories. But please don't brag. 

Mar 15, 2017, 18:0603/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 18:06(edited)

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

Don't pretend you have any idea what it is or how it works - you don't. You started a thread that said no one knows anything remember.

And I think it works cause I have used it 25-30 times (once for me and then helping league mates and allies). It's not a theory or an idea it's a thing :)

Unfortunately you have to get to a certain size to run the trick (well to run it effectively), which limits the number of people that have used it.

And you know what really puts the icing on the cake. The BG mechanic that makes it possible - Plarium swear blind it doesn't exist - cause BG's are "working as intended" which losely translated means Plarium don't have a clue anymore how they work. People that understood the code have long since left the company I suspect.

so I have a few questions...

What is the certain size needed to run the "trick"?

Furthermore...are there any sapphires required to run the "trick"?

no disrespect djmoody but you can't say theres a "trick" to get massive amounts of troop power and leave it a mystery and leave people guessing and wondering....

If you can't provide more information then I call BS and think your making up shit just to hype up BG's

In my opinion the only real value in BG's is nothing more than a way to get lower tier troops aka pikeman/pals/archers/knights/golems into necros/dragons/ect ect.... 

yes you do farm mooncoins and equipment in doing BG's but it is always at a cost of LOSING troop power, not gaining to my knowledge

Mar 15, 2017, 18:3103/15/17
07/25/15
Solidarius said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

so I have a few questions...

What is the certain size needed to run the "trick"?

Furthermore...are there any sapphires required to run the "trick"?

no disrespect djmoody but you can't say theres a "trick" to get massive amounts of troop power and leave it a mystery and leave people guessing and wondering....

If you can't provide more information then I call BS and think your making up shit just to hype up BG's

In my opinion the only real value in BG's is nothing more than a way to get lower tier troops aka pikeman/pals/archers/knights/golems into necros/dragons/ect ect.... 

yes you do farm mooncoins and equipment in doing BG's but it is always at a cost of LOSING troop power, not gaining to my knowledge

He can, because if the trick work so his league and members of can obtain a lot of units, others can't, it give them a edge....If everyone know how to do whatever, there wont be any edge to have anylonger. And lets face it him and they play this game for their enjoyment, not yours.
Mar 15, 2017, 19:3803/15/17

I enjoy the game just fine... I just don't want people reading this post thinking there is a "magical" way to do BG's and earn 30-50million FREE troop power and get "tricked" ( no pun intended) into putting all their efforts and receiving no rewards and losing all their troops.

If you have proof that a "trick" exists to receiving "FREE" troop power then show me, don't give me bullshit about "I can't tell you because then everyone will know the secret and I wont have an advantage anymore"

if that is the case....why bring it up in the first place?

btw "they" aka "coiners" don't play this game for enjoyment they play this game because of addiction and money spent.

Mar 15, 2017, 19:4303/15/17
03/22/16
This is a Free game. Everything in it is useless outside the game except the friends you make in it. The money you spend on things in the game make it easier to play but cannot leave the game. Free 30 to 50 million strength I am afraid is a story. At the very least to achieve such an end you would need over 100 million force to start with.
Mar 15, 2017, 19:5803/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 19:59(edited)

brunsonthomas said:

This is a Free game. Everything in it is useless outside the game except the friends you make in it. The money you spend on things in the game make it easier to play but cannot leave the game. Free 30 to 50 million strength I am afraid is a story. At the very least to achieve such an end you would need over 100 million force to start with.

True BrunsonThomas it is a free game... but no offense your not the one who has stated "yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is." and that  "I tricked my account for 80m free power under the old trick - so there is evidence somewhere on the forums also."

whats the point the saying that "At the very least to achieve such an end you would need over 100 million force to start with."

that's like saying it takes money to make money... noone cares about that I want to know how to make money without having it in the first place.

If I had 100million troop power TRUST me, I would not be worried about "FREE" stuff because my credit card can handle the rest.

So I ask again is there a way to use BG's to make 30-50million "Free" troop power, or are u guys just busting peoples nutz?

p.s. Im just curious is all, please dont take offense all you "coiners" we need you :D <>

Mar 15, 2017, 22:4703/15/17
Mar 16, 2017, 01:08(edited)

Thank you for the reply DJMoody!

I will take your initial advice and won't do BG's other than the reasons that I have stated previous.

I don't believe this "Free"  troop power "trick" exists and I am not one to look for a needle in a haystack

Edit: I deleted some stuff, before I sounded like a child who is mad about bg's/coiners and that was not my intention XD

<3>

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 16, 2017, 06:5603/16/17
10/04/13
Solidarius said:

I will take your initial advice and won't do BG's other than the reasons that I have stated previous.

I don't believe this "Free"  troop power "trick" exists and I am not one to look for a needle in a haystack

Edit: I deleted some stuff, before I sounded like a child who is mad about bg's/coiners and that was not my intention XD

<3>

The choice is yours.  Stormfall rewards players who are willing to put in the effort of learning how the systems work, but for those who don't have the time/energy to systematically test the bg system they can still use bgs to get rid of junk troops and win hero items. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 16, 2017, 06:5803/16/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Oracle said:

DJ these is not a threat about you or your league, and a BG trick that everybody knows about and then you pretend otherwise so that you can just fancy, and brag people out. 

Its not a BG are not working threat, its a BG alternative theory Bg, for those who feels like the current BG theory are not working for them, or are not conclusive enough to guarantee a 100% win. 

So if you have any other, ''trick'' I don't wanna hear about it, especially from KoK, as these BG stuff goings wrong is partly their faults.

Example 

We know that  

Bg power from level 1-30 is a vision of 

Tn=5(BG level)^2+15(BG level) + X

but X is not static, it change from 70 to over 1000 from BG 1 to 30. these proof that the formula is either wrong( as in not arithmetic) or not properly found out.  

Stop bragging that you know BG, and have Some ''secrets'' or some ''fancy'' BG ''masters'' in your league. your bragging is not helping anyone its just plain confusing people. If you have something to say, rather say it, or if its your league ''secret'' which everyone knows about, then keep quit about it. But if you want to debate these topic then please feel free to do so, and in the process help many people. maybe debunk my theories. But please don't brag. 

What is your theory?  From what I understood, you just said that nobody knows anything about the bgs and people should just hit them randomly and hope they get lucky. 
Mar 16, 2017, 08:4903/16/17
Mar 16, 2017, 08:52(edited)
10/31/14

Dj Moody said 

You tried to post like you knew something about BG's when in actuality you are clueless.
You tried to make out that no one knows anything about BGs. That is simply not true. 

Anyone who have spend 30 min chatting with me knows, that I will in that 30 min ask more than 3 times ''how do you BG'', i have letters from more than 25 friendly players in the BG ranking, and all of them gave me advice with regards to BG, one of which i have posted here not long ago. So yes I am clueless, like those 25 players, whom admitted to me the are clueless too. The only person who is saying he has a clue about BG are members of the KoK, who have so far done nothing but troll these post with, that is a lie, that is not a true,, and have not in anyway tried to justify their claims. whether that is being ''helpful'' I can't be the judge. 

Dj Moody said 

Your post is dangerous as it potentially confuses the players even more.

I totally agree with you, your post are dangerous. In any debate, opinions are debunked with facts, as so far you have not done so, you only posted a bomb that would not be useful to anyone doing BG higher than 60, and having a moderate offence power, (its not 100 mil according to my sources). 

Debunk these ''confusions'' with facts. 

Jumy post a BG calculator, you simply say its incorrect, and false, why you don't tell, Even jumy BG troop counts and Lord Mark advice, you just said they are not true. You never said why.

In fact I have never heard any advice from you in regards with BG, other than ''correct'', ''not true'' comments. 

Dj Moody said 

As you will know I quite often debunk incorrect information posted about BG's. In this case I simply came into your thread to show that everything you wrote was utterly incorrect and false. 

So yes I do belong in this thread and will be involve myself in any future thread where misinformation is passed out (whether intentionally or unintentionally).

I have never seen any proof of you debunking anything in these forum, other than you calling people out and writing assays, saying something is not true. 

I have learned that , when i said Emperors have a paypal, but it wasn't used for buying hammer, initially, but for reviving.

You just say something is not true, but never say how or why, with facts, like images, formulas or anything like that. 

Mar 16, 2017, 08:5703/16/17
10/31/14

Solidarius said:

<3>

The free troop sysstem is version of the old BG cheat bug, before Plarium changed BG system in a major way. Although these time its more complicated, but if you ask arround in game you might hear of it. 

I though will not advice you to use it, as like I say, its based on luck and not on proof. the troops are also not free per say, but some kind of power Vs BG scheme, BG no zero loss method and heavy banking, than only a coiner, or someone with a big wallet can achieve. 
Mar 16, 2017, 10:0503/16/17

BiohazarD said:

Solidarius said:

<3>

The choice is yours.  Stormfall rewards players who are willing to put in the effort of learning how the systems work, but for those who don't have the time/energy to systematically test the bg system they can still use bgs to get rid of junk troops and win hero items. 

I have read and followed numerous guides on BG's, trust me I have put effort and I have learned and still am learning how the system works, plus I have my own experience regarding BG's ....

The main reason I can't systematically test the bg system is because I am not a "coiner" nor do I have enough troops to do so.

I can not afford to "buy back" my troops if something goes wrong in the process of "testing"

Geting rid of junk troops and turning them into higher level troops, gaining hero items, gaining moon coins to upgrade those items, and the skull runes + legendary units from the Saga quests is a decent gain for me, although I have to admit it is nowhere near 30-50million "Free" troop power people claim they recieve.

Mar 16, 2017, 10:0803/16/17

Oracle said:

Solidarius said:

<3>

The free troop sysstem is version of the old BG cheat bug, before Plarium changed BG system in a major way. Although these time its more complicated, but if you ask arround in game you might hear of it. 

I though will not advice you to use it, as like I say, its based on luck and not on proof. the troops are also not free per say, but some kind of power Vs BG scheme, BG no zero loss method and heavy banking, than only a coiner, or someone with a big wallet can achieve. 

I was playing back in the old BG system, so I know about it

I have taken several breaks from the game, this time that I came back I was introduced to the new BG system

just like everyone else I do BG's my way and thats unlikely to change till I find something better :D
Mar 17, 2017, 08:0303/17/17
Mar 17, 2017, 08:05(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

And as to the rest of the sh1t you posted about me, the following all taken from Mark's post that you referenced....

But hell I never give out help and advice do I ........ shame on you for you post Orcale, shame on you. Not the first time you have slandered me in this forum either. I won't hold my breathe for the needed appology though.

Its a good thing you are not going to hold your breath, I am not going to apologize.

If trying to come up with a different theory about BG makes me a bad person, disrespectful or whatever, if trying to disprove a theory that evryone belives to be true, without prove to validate such a believe, and contest for such.

One thing is clear, more and more people are quitting playing BG, because the methods we have, are not fruitful.

I have one objectives, to understand BGs, if that makes me a bad person, then I will rather be ten times a bad person.

If posting and saying there is a method of getting 50 mil troops, and not saying how, makes you a hero, and you are proud of being such a hero, then carry on Sir. Because I will never join your path. 

Mar 17, 2017, 09:5903/17/17
10/31/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Please all, stop stooping down to his level, all you'll get is rug burns on your chest....

Let him troll his nonsense without regard...

*edit*

Perhaps the mods need to wake up a bit as this thread should have removed for such nonsense. Lets not go from one extreme to the other....

A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don't have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed. Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope.

Mar 17, 2017, 20:0803/17/17
Mar 17, 2017, 20:11(edited)

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Perhaps your bank was negative when you started.  If you don't keep track of your bank it's impossible to know where you're at.  If you got a big payout then stopped doing bgs for a few months, then when you started again you'd have to load the res back in before you could get another payout.  So unless you kept track of what you gained in the previous run you would think you'd lost troops when you'd actually just repaid your previous win.  

The is no logic in any of what you say.

What Bank, Plarium has not in any ways admitted to the fact that BG have a bank, and there is simply no way that a bank can run negative if it runs in cash, which will be  real units, and not in loans or credit( negative units).

If it runs in loand and credit, than it will be logical to get units free from BG

Can you provide proof that there is so called bank, and that it can run ''negative, and that it can be loaded, and show that actual number, and screenshot, video of you loading the so called bank, and it running negative. 

there is no such thing as bank.

Well known theory regarding BG that are False

1. BG have a bank

2. BG should be done with certain units, according to BG strength calculator

3. BG can run negative positive or whatever. 

Here is my theory

Bg have a set formula

these formular give a sweetspot BG

When these formula is followed as thorough as possible will give a value back in units, The amount sweetspot are normally 1 or 2, but so far I have never found over 5 BG. Those BG will almost give back a ''reward'' that is consistence with how much of Bular units you have killed before battling and completing these ''sweetspot'' BG. 

your units have no effect on the BG, but only on on bular units. So far finding that ''sweetspot'' BG is a trouble, as it can be any BG of the 60 in total. But the entire process is not random, and you can only influence it by how much balur units you kill. That is why its adviceable to complete BG the way Oberon showed you when starting out on the game, to avoid losing units till you hit that ''sweetspot'' BG.

keep in mind the ''sweetspot BG'' is not influenced by how much units you used to kill the last BG but by how much of Bular units you have killed, that is why you should use boost, and relics when completing BG. Primary reason also why plarium introduced partially defensive, partially offensive units. 

Look I believe we all have the same thing in common to understand more about BG's and use them to make our castles stronger

No need for personal attacks and other bullshit... leave your feelings aside, I know many of you are "older" and let your "pride" get in the way... no need for that...

What DJ moody said about killing Saga quests I can confirm is true... that's why I do them they do net profit, although it does take me some time I am currently at the lvl 44 SAGAS, and waiting to train enough units to take it down.

Oracle "Theory" in my opinion does have some "truth" to it, I have experienced it myself .... I have not properly "banked" enough troops and have hit a random BG and it has given me a "payout" that should not exist according to the bank theory...

Can anyone explain why this is so?

Mar 17, 2017, 22:3103/17/17
08/12/14

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

-snip-

Its a good thing you are not going to hold your breath, I am not going to apologize.

If trying to come up with a different theory about BG makes me a bad person, disrespectful or whatever, if trying to disprove a theory that evryone belives to be true, without prove to validate such a believe, and contest for such.

One thing is clear, more and more people are quitting playing BG, because the methods we have, are not fruitful.

I have one objectives, to understand BGs, if that makes me a bad person, then I will rather be ten times a bad person.

If posting and saying there is a method of getting 50 mil troops, and not saying how, makes you a hero, and you are proud of being such a hero, then carry on Sir. Because I will never join your path.

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.
Mar 18, 2017, 04:2803/18/17

Inaginni said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

-snip-

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.

....................................................Why bring this up again?

you do realize saying shit like "There is a trick to get 30-50million free troop power" is the equivalent of saying in real life " I know how to make 1million dollars in 24hours and you can to!' 

NOONE is going to believe you and they will call you out and unless you can provide proof, if your not going to do that then why bring it up in the first place... its like your looking for problems and bragging and YES I am one of those who is calling him out on it , he already said he will not write a guide so just let it be what it is.

you know whats astonishing, its how every time one of these "tricks" gets discovered BG's get harder and harder for the people that need them the most.

either drop the thing or provide EVIDENCE , pick 1, and please your telling me you said no to 30-50million free troop power when you know that BG's are mostly a loss making system?

WTF... how much $ do you spend on the game to even consider this?

p.s. your word is not a solid defense to the "trick" being real.

<3>

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.