All Categories

BG, Bare assertion Fallacy

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 9, 2017, 09:3803/09/17
10/31/14

I was doing BG for the last couple of days. I found it hard that I have believed everything that I have been told about BG, and I in turn told it to others as the absolute truth. 

There isn't any proof that offense BG should be done with offensive troops.

There is also no supporting evidence for any BG calculator, with multiple people saying some are true and other aren't true. While there is no methamatical back up to the BG engine/logarithm/formula.

There is also no proof that BG should be banked, or done with certain troops types. We have all once send wrong units types to BG, and everything turns Okay.I have yellowed 25 top BG, and still I haven't received any magical rewards.

Since there is no proof that BG should be done in a certain way, and not another way, and there are multiple strategies of engaging BG that differ from league to league, then it is safe to say that everything I have known about BG is absolute. 

The haven't been any strategy that is universal, some strategy fail at certain level of BG, and other strategy work best under certain conditions. but a logarithm is static, unchanging and not in any way random. So then BG should have a static, 100% universal strategy that is not changing, and totally unchanging. 

The Law of gravity is universal, and it apply in everything in the calastial body.

Then all I know, and you know about BG is false, provided it doesn't apply to certain BG level, doesn't always have guaranteed outcome. 

Hence

1. BG should be banked, False

2. BG should be done with certain troops, false 

3. BG have certain banking value, false

4. there are BG masters, False

5. BG have a reward, False

6.  BG have strategy, False

7. We don't know anything about BG, true

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 9, 2017, 14:0703/09/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

I was doing BG for the last couple of days. I found it hard that I have believed everything that I have been told about BG, and I in turn told it to others as the absolute truth. 

There isn't any proof that offense BG should be done with offensive troops.

There is also no supporting evidence for any BG calculator, with multiple people saying some are true and other aren't true. While there is no methamatical back up to the BG engine/logarithm/formula.

There is also no proof that BG should be banked, or done with certain troops types. We have all once send wrong units types to BG, and everything turns Okay.I have yellowed 25 top BG, and still I haven't received any magical rewards.

Since there is no proof that BG should be done in a certain way, and not another way, and there are multiple strategies of engaging BG that differ from league to league, then it is safe to say that everything I have known about BG is absolute. 

The haven't been any strategy that is universal, some strategy fail at certain level of BG, and other strategy work best under certain conditions. but a logarithm is static, unchanging and not in any way random. So then BG should have a static, 100% universal strategy that is not changing, and totally unchanging. 

The Law of gravity is universal, and it apply in everything in the calastial body.

Then all I know, and you know about BG is false, provided it doesn't apply to certain BG level, doesn't always have guaranteed outcome. 

Hence

1. BG should be banked, False

2. BG should be done with certain troops, false 

3. BG have certain banking value, false

4. there are BG masters, False

5. BG have a reward, False

6.  BG have strategy, False

Darn, you figured out the secret, that BGs should actually be done with legendary troops and no supporting units for maximum payouts.  GG. 

By the way, you seem to have algorithm and logarithm confused.   They aren't the same thing... 
Mar 9, 2017, 15:5803/09/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Darn, you figured out the secret, that BGs should actually be done with legendary troops and no supporting units for maximum payouts.  GG. 

By the way, you seem to have algorithm and logarithm confused.   They aren't the same thing... 

I meant th logorithm(exponential) formula deduced by some league, and not rulessed, notice the formula.

anyways

I hate the way the KoK like to troll BG articles like they are some sort of expect on the matter. Look at all times ranking, Taz hasn't beaten Roane score yet, and when was last time Roane was here, like 2014. but still you can't beat his score, Mr BG expect.

KoK like to make people believe they have some ''secret'' regarding BG. their last 6 formula have utterly failed to achieve 100% fluency in BG above level 60, according to intel.

And their current ''secret'' which they think they have figured out, is not their property at all, ( I have heard of it in 2015 early Jan), It also have 110% failure rate, and if it works, Beware, it will ruin your BG ''bank''. 

So we have hoarders of no secret infor selling and old outdated info and acting like its a cool thing. and we inturn believe these without verifying, only to lose units, and be utterly ruin our game.  I expect people who are not from KoK to respond, since they have failed to understand BG.

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 10, 2017, 00:0503/10/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

I meant th logorithm(exponential) formula deduced by some league, and not rulessed, notice the formula.

anyways

I hate the way the KoK like to troll BG articles like they are some sort of expect on the matter. Look at all times ranking, Taz hasn't beaten Roane score yet, and when was last time Roane was here, like 2014. but still you can't beat his score, Mr BG expect.

KoK like to make people believe they have some ''secret'' regarding BG. their last 6 formula have utterly failed to achieve 100% fluency in BG above level 60, according to intel.

And their current ''secret'' which they think they have figured out, is not their property at all, ( I have heard of it in 2015 early Jan), It also have 110% failure rate, and if it works, Beware, it will ruin your BG ''bank''. 

So we have hoarders of no secret infor selling and old outdated info and acting like its a cool thing. and we inturn believe these without verifying, only to lose units, and be utterly ruin our game.  I expect people who are not from KoK to respond, since they have failed to understand BG.

Roane spent over a hundred thousand dollars on the game.  So not really surprising he's ranked higher than Taz, who hasn't spent much if anything. 

If KoK really has a secret trick that let them get lots of free troops from the BGs would they post it on the forums for everybody to use?  Wouldn't they keep it to themselves and post lots of fake info to keep their enemies confused?
Mar 10, 2017, 08:2303/10/17
10/31/14
BiohazarD said:

Roane spent over a hundred thousand dollars on the game.  So not really surprising he's ranked higher than Taz, who hasn't spent much if anything. 

If KoK really has a secret trick that let them get lots of free troops from the BGs would they post it on the forums for everybody to use?  Wouldn't they keep it to themselves and post lots of fake info to keep their enemies confused?
Have yu ever considered that, it all false, and everybody knows about it. If they don't then they don't want to know about it. But as far as I know its not anything new, its just an upgrade from the one I posted lately, which I ma not surprised as I got it from KoK. If anything, only coiners can master such a strategy. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:2603/10/17
08/03/14

the BG formula isnt static.

it changes depending on what event is taking place.  

Mar 10, 2017, 14:3203/10/17
Mar 10, 2017, 14:36(edited)
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

the BG formula isnt static.

it changes depending on what event is taking place.  

Welcome back Turok, One of the only 2 marshals I respect in the untamed Land,

Is good that you are helping a bit, I have seen too many formulas, and I don't want to accpet that formulas can change. I will continue to look at these deeper. Maybe we are missing something. 
Mar 10, 2017, 14:4403/10/17
03/01/16
Lords, Battlegrounds mechanics doesn't change, they work as usual. I'm sure you'll get the Reward in a while. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 11, 2017, 06:2503/11/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Have yu ever considered that, it all false, and everybody knows about it. If they don't then they don't want to know about it. But as far as I know its not anything new, its just an upgrade from the one I posted lately, which I ma not surprised as I got it from KoK. If anything, only coiners can master such a strategy. 
I don't know that the coiners master it, so much as blindly force their way through and use sapphires to compensate for their losses. 
Mar 12, 2017, 12:1303/12/17
01/06/16
bgs are broken i am doing bgs for past few weeks i am down 20mil now and have not received any payout this game is stupid and broken.
Mar 12, 2017, 13:4303/12/17
M Ace said:

bgs are broken i am doing bgs for past few weeks i am down 20mil now and have not received any payout this game is stupid and broken.
Was your last payout over 20 mil?
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 13, 2017, 05:5803/13/17
10/04/13
M Ace said:

Perhaps your bank was negative when you started.  If you don't keep track of your bank it's impossible to know where you're at.  If you got a big payout then stopped doing bgs for a few months, then when you started again you'd have to load the res back in before you could get another payout.  So unless you kept track of what you gained in the previous run you would think you'd lost troops when you'd actually just repaid your previous win.  
Mar 13, 2017, 09:3603/13/17
Mar 13, 2017, 09:36(edited)
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Perhaps your bank was negative when you started.  If you don't keep track of your bank it's impossible to know where you're at.  If you got a big payout then stopped doing bgs for a few months, then when you started again you'd have to load the res back in before you could get another payout.  So unless you kept track of what you gained in the previous run you would think you'd lost troops when you'd actually just repaid your previous win.  

The is no logic in any of what you say.

What Bank, Plarium has not in any ways admitted to the fact that BG have a bank, and there is simply no way that a bank can run negative if it runs in cash, which will be  real units, and not in loans or credit( negative units).

If it runs in loand and credit, than it will be logical to get units free from BG

Can you provide proof that there is so called bank, and that it can run ''negative, and that it can be loaded, and show that actual number, and screenshot, video of you loading the so called bank, and it running negative. 

there is no such thing as bank.

Well known theory regarding BG that are False

1. BG have a bank

2. BG should be done with certain units, according to BG strength calculator

3. BG can run negative positive or whatever. 

Here is my theory

Bg have a set formula

these formular give a sweetspot BG

When these formula is followed as thorough as possible will give a value back in units, The amount sweetspot are normally 1 or 2, but so far I have never found over 5 BG. Those BG will almost give back a ''reward'' that is consistence with how much of Bular units you have killed before battling and completing these ''sweetspot'' BG. 

your units have no effect on the BG, but only on on bular units. So far finding that ''sweetspot'' BG is a trouble, as it can be any BG of the 60 in total. But the entire process is not random, and you can only influence it by how much balur units you kill. That is why its adviceable to complete BG the way Oberon showed you when starting out on the game, to avoid losing units till you hit that ''sweetspot'' BG.

keep in mind the ''sweetspot BG'' is not influenced by how much units you used to kill the last BG but by how much of Bular units you have killed, that is why you should use boost, and relics when completing BG. Primary reason also why plarium introduced partially defensive, partially offensive units. 

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 13, 2017, 15:2603/13/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

The is no logic in any of what you say.

What Bank, Plarium has not in any ways admitted to the fact that BG have a bank, and there is simply no way that a bank can run negative if it runs in cash, which will be  real units, and not in loans or credit( negative units).

If it runs in loand and credit, than it will be logical to get units free from BG

Can you provide proof that there is so called bank, and that it can run ''negative, and that it can be loaded, and show that actual number, and screenshot, video of you loading the so called bank, and it running negative. 

there is no such thing as bank.

Well known theory regarding BG that are False

1. BG have a bank

2. BG should be done with certain units, according to BG strength calculator

3. BG can run negative positive or whatever. 

Here is my theory

Bg have a set formula

these formular give a sweetspot BG

When these formula is followed as thorough as possible will give a value back in units, The amount sweetspot are normally 1 or 2, but so far I have never found over 5 BG. Those BG will almost give back a ''reward'' that is consistence with how much of Bular units you have killed before battling and completing these ''sweetspot'' BG. 

your units have no effect on the BG, but only on on bular units. So far finding that ''sweetspot'' BG is a trouble, as it can be any BG of the 60 in total. But the entire process is not random, and you can only influence it by how much balur units you kill. That is why its adviceable to complete BG the way Oberon showed you when starting out on the game, to avoid losing units till you hit that ''sweetspot'' BG.

keep in mind the ''sweetspot BG'' is not influenced by how much units you used to kill the last BG but by how much of Bular units you have killed, that is why you should use boost, and relics when completing BG. Primary reason also why plarium introduced partially defensive, partially offensive units. 

On one of their other game forums plarium said that they use a bank. 

And it's interesting how you just declare that all the other theories are false with no evidence then put up your own theory backed by no evidence...

Mar 13, 2017, 16:3403/13/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

And it's interesting how you just declare that all the other theories are false with no evidence then put up your own theory backed by no evidence...

Plarium has never said that, they always give the same reply, we don't know, no one knows, or we can't tell you. Last week BG question.

Plarium have never, said there is a bank BG system, only Lord Cor something was the first to give such advice on total domination, and these advice was then expanded, and posted by lord Oberon in latter articles on stormfall, and latter by the other admin, where he stipulated the best building units ect. 

What we can't deny is that BG don't work as intended because we as players don't do them as intended. We based our intire understading of the subject on matters which have never been proved. and which never worked. Yes with time we understood that method, and we expanded on it, but these only compounded our failing rate. 

Many Players are not getting rewards and have given up intirely on BG, because we are doing them wrong

I can't give you, evidence for that theory as I haven't developedt it alone, its a colloborative work, and I have no full right to share anything beyond its priciple.
Mar 13, 2017, 16:4103/13/17
03/22/16

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Plarium has never said that, they always give the same reply, we don't know, no one knows, or we can't tell you. Last week BG question.

Plarium have never, said there is a bank BG system, only Lord Cor something was the first to give such advice on total domination, and these advice was then expanded, and posted by lord Oberon in latter articles on stormfall, and latter by the other admin, where he stipulated the best building units ect. 

What we can't deny is that BG don't work as intended because we as players don't do them as intended. We based our intire understading of the subject on matters which have never been proved. and which never worked. Yes with time we understood that method, and we expanded on it, but these only compounded our failing rate. 

Many Players are not getting rewards and have given up intirely on BG, because we are doing them wrong

I can't give you, evidence for that theory as I haven't developedt it alone, its a colloborative work, and I have no full right to share anything beyond its priciple.

I don't know about anyone else but I had a good weekend on the Battlegrounds.

http://prntscr.com/ejgyfn

Mar 13, 2017, 17:3703/13/17
10/31/14

brunsonthomas said:

I had only 2 sweetspots on Friday. 

my next sweetspot is at level 50 defense :(

Mar 13, 2017, 17:5003/13/17
03/22/16
Oracle said:

brunsonthomas said:

I had only 2 sweetspots on Friday. 

my next sweetspot is at level 50 defense :(

Those are not bad payouts for the level of Battleground. Best of luck.
Mar 13, 2017, 21:1803/13/17

I gave up on doing battlegrounds. 

They are not worth the headache in my opinion

I only send my lower tier offense/defense units to do the SAGA's  quests to get the legendary units, other than that I don't see the point because my army will infinity increase in power due to the fact that FOOD does not stop this anymore.

nice payouts though!

Mar 14, 2017, 20:2603/14/17
Mar 14, 2017, 20:27(edited)
12/17/14

BG trick - never heard of BG tricks...... oh how did that 50m free offence land in my castle....

MU HA HA HA HA HA

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 15, 2017, 02:5503/15/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Oracle said:

I suggest you keep a log of resource in and out of BG's. Encourage your league to do the same.

Then you will move from knowing nothing about BG's to knowing something about BG's. 

If you are clever and smart you will be able to start crafting some theories from the info you collect. You then test your theories. If you get positive results from your tests, you learned something. Eventually you might become a BG master as those that have done these things before you have come to be.

Because Plarium has successively messed with BG's over many updates it has unfortunately got A LOT more difficult to learn the lessons. But it's not impossible.

And yes there is a current BG trick that can deliver 30-50m free troop power. You can write silly posts based on your zero degree of knowledge saying there aren't but it won't change the fact there is.

KoK has survived as one of the best leagues, in a game of uber coining, for 3.5yrs, without uber coiners of our own solely due to mastery of the game mechanics in areas like this. That should be all the evidence you need.

I also posted a screenshot of my off/def increase when I tricked my account for 80m free power under the old trick - so there is evidence somewhere on the forums also.

Yep, it's always fun seeing people come up with complex theories about how BGs work without ever bothering to actually test them or keep track of their losses and gains. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.