All Categories

accidentally spent sapphires

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 7, 2017, 14:2003/07/17
08/05/16

Hi, i accidentally clicked on build instantly when upgrading my farm this morning on 'Untamed Lands' server . I didn't get a message asking me if I was sure I wanted to spend the sapphires. is there any way to undo this?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2017, 15:1003/07/17
Mar 7, 2017, 15:10(edited)
03/01/16
Hi! No, unfortunately. You get a warning in case if you click Upgrade Instantly through the Construction menu. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:2903/07/17
08/05/16
but I didn't get a warning so are you saying there is no warning if you click directly on the building and accidentally click on the 'instantly' button?
Mar 7, 2017, 18:1503/07/17
12/18/14

they are counting on people making mistakes and accidentally spending saphs which is why they added it to everything you can upgrade

then when you do upgrade and mistakenly spend saphs the answer is basically "oh well, your loss"
Mar 7, 2017, 22:0703/07/17
12/18/14
one of my members just did the same thing on a farm upgrade and NO there was no warning asking if he really wanted to use saphs to do the upgrade
Mar 14, 2017, 14:3103/14/17
03/01/16
johannacanty said:

but I didn't get a warning so are you saying there is no warning if you click directly on the building and accidentally click on the 'instantly' button?
There is no warning there because you see the cost of upgrade right next to the button Upgrade Instantly. 
Mar 14, 2017, 18:1603/14/17
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

johannacanty said:

There is no warning there because you see the cost of upgrade right next to the button Upgrade Instantly. 

the option was always there to spend saphs if we went to boost by putting it right next to the resource upgrade button people will accidentally hit it

this is wrong its just another money grabbing ploy
Mar 16, 2017, 13:4303/16/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

johannacanty said:

the option was always there to spend saphs if we went to boost by putting it right next to the resource upgrade button people will accidentally hit it

Lady Jazebel, the information about the cost of Instant Upgrade isn't hidden or something like that. All players are aware of this function and its cost. You just need to be attentive, that's it. 
Mar 16, 2017, 17:3503/16/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

johannacanty said:

Lady Jazebel, the information about the cost of Instant Upgrade isn't hidden or something like that. All players are aware of this function and its cost. You just need to be attentive, that's it. 

Lag and children nearby are reasons a mouse can suddenly slip. Ignoring that is bad business and just plain WRONG.

There should be an "are you sure" dialog box before spending sapphires. ALWAYS.

Please pass along the suggestion to change that policy and then notify players if you do.

There is no way I can ever invest real money in a game you can accidentally lose it. NEVER. 

Mar 17, 2017, 02:0803/17/17
01/25/17
Hi all, I agree this is totally unfair on players. I use a laptop and as I was clicking on the upgrade building option, my screen slipped as it does so often in this game and my sapphires went west as well. I did not want to spend sapphires, just res and I had no say in it. I am NOT happy about there not being a warning box either. Come on Plarium, play fair! I was saving for a castle skin and now have to work for weeks to get my lost sapphires back :-(
Mar 17, 2017, 21:4603/17/17
05/20/16

Did happen to me a few times. What I do not understand, why are all the other options for sapps asking you to confirm use and this one do not.

I agree, there need to be a pop up warning. Saying is costs that and that much sapps does not help when clicked on by mistake.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 12:4303/20/17
09/17/15
rmpublishing said:

Hi all, I agree this is totally unfair on players. I use a laptop and as I was clicking on the upgrade building option, my screen slipped as it does so often in this game and my sapphires went west as well. I did not want to spend sapphires, just res and I had no say in it. I am NOT happy about there not being a warning box either. Come on Plarium, play fair! I was saving for a castle skin and now have to work for weeks to get my lost sapphires back :-(
It's sad of course, if such things happen, but you need to be careful with clicks during the game. We have passed player feedback regarding this feature to our game devs, but your suggestion to add a confirmation was declined. For players, who use the Instant upgrade option, it's an additional click. moreover, you have the full information about the cost of this upgrade on your game screen. 
Mar 20, 2017, 15:5703/20/17
12/18/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

rmpublishing said:

It's sad of course, if such things happen, but you need to be careful with clicks during the game. We have passed player feedback regarding this feature to our game devs, but your suggestion to add a confirmation was declined. For players, who use the Instant upgrade option, it's an additional click. moreover, you have the full information about the cost of this upgrade on your game screen. 
we shouldn't have to be careful like I said the feature to spend saphs was ALWAYS there if you went to the boos option
Mar 20, 2017, 16:3503/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 18:01(edited)
07/18/16

I bought a building for 20k without pressing the instand building button. The game was running very slow like often. The support told me it is my fault. It is absolute insolence.

Pavel (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

20. März, 11:49 EET

Hello, Thank you for taking time and bringing this question to our attention. I have investigated this situation. The results show that the case in question was not the result of any malfunction. This feature works as intended.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, Pavel.

I edited your post. Rule 3.16 states do not post publicly responses from Support. I edited the explanation.

Mar 20, 2017, 18:0303/20/17
03/22/16

bjoernschmidt76 said:

I bought a building for 20k without pressing the instand building button. The game was running very slow like often. The support told me it is my fault. It is absolute insolence.

Pavel (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

20. März, 11:49 EET

Hello, Thank you for taking time and bringing this question to our attention. I have investigated this situation. The results show that the case in question was not the result of any malfunction. This feature works as intended.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, Pavel.

I edited your post. Rule 3.16 states do not post publicly responses from Support. I edited the explanation.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.