No more resource boosts?

4 Replies
Zufbar
7 March, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC

I have noticed the +%25 resource boost is no longer given as a reward in personal events.

Is it just me (glitch) or is it another subtle change to be fair on players?

UTC +8:00
Stewart
7 March, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC
not just you
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
7 March, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

They unfortunately removed them. and reverted them to the old 10% cattle defense boosts. I am beginning to think they interchange between 25% production boosts and 10% resource production boost every 4 month or so. 

The 10 % cattle boosts are useless. I have a couple of those thing to last another 3 months. Production boosts though, I am at 57 and running out. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 March, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC
Such changes can happen, Lords. I'm sure you'll find how to use these Bonuses. 
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
7 March, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

Oracle said:

They unfortunately removed them. and reverted them to the old 10% cattle defense boosts. I am beginning to think they interchange between 25% production boosts and 10% resource production boost every 4 month or so. 

The 10 % cattle boosts are useless. I have a couple of those thing to last another 3 months. Production boosts though, I am at 57 and running out. 

I don't know about that, maybe you just don't have enough cattle :P

But yes, the 25% resource boosts are more useful, especially for people who have upgraded their buildings. 
UTC +0:00
1719372 users registered; 42277 topics; 270039 posts; our newest member:dima.olejjni