All Categories

so me and some of my friends had some fun

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 6, 2017, 16:2703/06/17
10/25/15

see i raided this guy lets call him Jim near me and killed 120k offense at his castle...he sent me a massage i don't have the Original massage anymore but basically he said he was having a war with this guy let's call Him ted teds been raiding Jim since he started out on stormfall...so i started helping Jim out sending him defense and resources but little did i know Ted was a level 89 that wasn't in a league and had much much! more defense and offense then me lol...so i lost about 1 million defense and half my offense in a day and then i started getting my friends together and together we made 9.6 million offense and 10.7 million defense after 5-6 days we were getting tired but then ted sent a raid of his offense full on attack on one of my friends and it was boosted from 12hrs to 23min and we set the rest of our defense forces in his castle coming out to 7.3 million defensive power plus the 80% castle defense bonus coming to a total of 14.4 million lol this is not where we wanted to make our last stand one of my friends had 110% castle bonus but we decided to because after 5-6 days of attacking defending winning losing all to stop Ted from harassing Jim and who knows who else was tough lol but anyway we set up all our defensive power with 10min to spare we waited and waited and then BOOM it hit god i wish i had taken a screenshot it was amazing to see all of us standing together against this coinhead (someone who spends way to much money on a computer game lol) and defeated him!!! i loved it i felt amazing lol we came out with 3.8 million...and it was SO worth it lol he finally sent all of us a massage saying  '**** this i ****ing hate this I've spant more then 2 grand on this ****ing game and you all come here and **** it all up i'm never playing this ****ing game again **** YOU ***holes' at lest that's what i got anyway that's all i have from that story lol,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Thank you so much for reading i love this story but the more i talk about it the more it changes so i'm putting it here for all to see including me again thank you for reading hope you in enjoyed it as much as i do when i remember it lol...any questions please ask away,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    MarshalPuma 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2017, 16:5403/06/17
10/31/14

So there are 9 teds. One ted has 110% bonus(whats 110% bonus?) and One Ted is named Jim, and one Ted is raidind aonther Ted, and one ted qiut. Amazing.

Anyone understand these guy. 
Mar 6, 2017, 17:1703/06/17
12/18/14

lol great story 

as i was always told though ... screen shot or it didn't happen???

kidding it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!
Mar 6, 2017, 17:3103/06/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

lol great story 

And he told the whole story in one sentence. its longest sentence I have ever seen. 

Mar 6, 2017, 23:2203/06/17
08/12/14
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

lol great story 

And he told the whole story in one sentence. its longest sentence I have ever seen. 

LOL