Game is down again

30 Replies
Jezebel
6 March, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
Ichezis said:

Greetings Lords & Ladies!

I have just updated the downtime topic!

I am sorry for being late! I am still being educated at college. 
I appreciate that you are busy and maybe did not get to the update in the thread, however you are not a paid Plarium employee are you?  We should have been notified, I checked the forums for downtime notifications before i sent my raids out - as previously stated I planned my raids carefully this week for a reason
UTC +0:00
trevor
6 March, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC

wow plarium loves to take the money  but when it comes to players we bottom of the list 


WE PAY YOUR WAGES SORT OUT THIS MESS
UTC +0:00
Ichezis
6 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Ichezis said:


Greetings Lords & Ladies!

I have just updated the downtime topic!

I am sorry for being late! I am still being educated at college. 
I appreciate that you are busy and maybe did not get to the update in the thread, however you are not a paid Plarium employee are you?  We should have been notified, I checked the forums for downtime notifications before i sent my raids out - as previously stated I planned my raids carefully this week for a reason

That's right. A notification would've been nice.

However, I don't think I can do much more than updating a topic and sharing the link. I do have an idea which I'll explain to the Community Manager in the hope it'll be implemented.

Now sadly this took place while I was at college. I'm sorry for that!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
6 March, 2017, 2:26 PM UTC
Ichezis said:

Jezebel said:

Ichezis said:


Greetings Lords & Ladies!

I have just updated the downtime topic!

I am sorry for being late! I am still being educated at college. 
I appreciate that you are busy and maybe did not get to the update in the thread, however you are not a paid Plarium employee are you?  We should have been notified, I checked the forums for downtime notifications before i sent my raids out - as previously stated I planned my raids carefully this week for a reason

That's right. A notification would've been nice.

However, I don't think I can do much more than updating a topic and sharing the link. I do have an idea which I'll explain to the Community Manager in the hope it'll be implemented.

Now sadly this took place while I was at college. I'm sorry for that!

again not your fault Ichezis get back to the books!!
UTC +0:00
puzz
6 March, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
Just another reminder of how it is not worth to invest a single penny in this online game. :)
UTC +1:00
zapelo
6 March, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC

Plarium has proved again that they have no clue how to run a tech company.


1. Not announcing the downtime -- at best incompetent

2. From the technical point of view -- this is at best pathetic "i will not even try to explain why .... too many reasons"


P.S.

It almost seems like someone is running this game out of their kitchen
UTC +0:00
zapelo
6 March, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
exxxe said:

hello there is a database transfer going on 

the game will be down for up to 2 hours 

sorry about that and good luck


Not your fault .... they are talking BS to you too
UTC +0:00
zapelo
6 March, 2017, 3:20 PM UTC
exxxe said:

Futrikelv said:


exxxe said:


hello there is a database transfer going on 

the game will be down for up to 2 hours 

sorry about that and good luck


So Plarium without notice to it's core player base, does not inform about such DB transfer and downtime.

Typical lack of information from Plarium. 


"Plarium: Ok, flip the switch. We need to move the database right now. Our Players don't care if the services are down for 2+ hours."


Information is the key. Coming out 40 min later and saying that Plarium is actually moving a database is a bit late in my book.

we were going to announce it it was not supposed to be today however issues occurred in the DB so we started it ahead of schedule 


that's a CM response and its all i know :))


This just tells me that it was unplanned .... it just died .... like i said they are BS-ing you and us
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 March, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, we had an issue with game servers. At the moment, games are working stable. 


If you faced any losses because of this situation, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can help you >> https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

 
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. 
UTC +2:00
Stewart_KT1
6 March, 2017, 10:38 PM UTC

There is no way to calculate the losses. Does it include the sapph that some people were going for, for weekly raid rankings?


Or the addition to their feats of valour for the top finish, or even the top 10 finish?
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
8 March, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


There is no way to calculate the losses. Does it include the sapph that some people were going for, for weekly raid rankings?


Or the addition to their feats of valour for the top finish, or even the top 10 finish?

http://prntscr.com/ehltrz


I missed out on 300k in resources from my raids when the server was down, this will not be rectified as the resources I am out would have resulted from pushing my raids - I am pretty sure that the response would be that Plarium doesn't support getting more resources from raids this way

UTC +0:00
1664402 users registered; 33913 topics; 252945 posts; our newest member:StoneyAl