This topic is closed

raising size of league limits

8 Replies
birdybyebye
5 March, 2017, 10:10 PM UTC
I was thinking that I had saw someplace that the first addition of league members could be done with sapphires instead of runes of feality but no can't find it. Maybe was just a senior moment.
birdy
UTC +3:00
nix
6 March, 2017, 1:57 AM UTC
it can be done with resources     saphires i dont know
UTC +1:00
brunsonthomas
6 March, 2017, 6:19 PM UTC
birdybyebye said:

I was thinking that I had saw someplace that the first addition of league members could be done with sapphires instead of runes of feality but no can't find it. Maybe was just a senior moment.
Adding possible maximum number of members in leagues can only be done up to 100 members after that is is Runes of Fealty only until 150 then we have to wait until Plarium raises the limit of members in a league.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
6 March, 2017, 6:22 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

birdybyebye said:

I was thinking that I had saw someplace that the first addition of league members could be done with sapphires instead of runes of feality but no can't find it. Maybe was just a senior moment.
Adding possible maximum number of members in leagues can only be done up to 100 members after that is is Runes of Fealty only until 150 then we have to wait until Plarium raises the limit of members in a league.
the neophyte section which is free adds 10 more but i tend to close that section and will only open it if we need to
UTC +0:00
birdybyebye
6 March, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC
So I can raise my maximum number of levels without runes of feality, at the beginning? How do I do that?
birdy
UTC +3:00
Jezebel
6 March, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC

birdybyebye said:


So I can raise my maximum number of levels without runes of feality, at the beginning? How do I do that?

in your embassy open the box where you describe the league there is an expand button in there and you can use resources to expand your league

this is the same area where you enter the level requirements to join and open or close your neophyte section
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
6 March, 2017, 8:17 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

birdybyebye said:


So I can raise my maximum number of levels without runes of feality, at the beginning? How do I do that?

in your embassy open the box where you describe the league there is an expand button in there and you can use resources to expand your league

this is the same area where you enter the level requirements to join and open or close your neophyte section
Thank you Jezebe for your assistance. I was looking through my notes and Wiki and did not find it
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
6 March, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


Jezebel said:


birdybyebye said:


So I can raise my maximum number of levels without runes of feality, at the beginning? How do I do that?

in your embassy open the box where you describe the league there is an expand button in there and you can use resources to expand your league

this is the same area where you enter the level requirements to join and open or close your neophyte section
Thank you Jezebe for your assistance. I was looking through my notes and Wiki and did not find it

yw 


i did a couple quick screen shots


http://prnt.sc/egtuho

http://prnt.sc/egtyit


UTC +0:00
birdybyebye
7 March, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC
Thank you, I got it done, I was sure I had seen it and then my senior mind couldn't remember where, LOL
birdy
UTC +3:00
1721677 users registered; 42510 topics; 271470 posts; our newest member:~Manu~