Decide the fate of Battlegrounds!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 4, 2017, 13:0003/04/17
01/06/15

Lords and Ladies, your opinions matter: if you could change one thing about Battlegrounds, what would you do?

A) Add new Battleground levels

B) Decrease the maximum Battleground level

C) Increase Rewards at Battlegrounds

D) Other (tell us what in the comments)

Leave a comment to share your vision of Stormfall!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2017, 14:3603/04/17
just fair rewards according to the losts we want
Mar 4, 2017, 18:1203/04/17
03/22/16
The battlegrounds are a major part of the game. Make the rewards better for all battlegrounds. There is nothing more frustrating than going through the effort of completely filling resources, setting up and activating the dragon, activating all bonuses and then hitting 5 battlegrounds and losing 75 percent of your force to get a 105 return. Then repeat the process after replacing your troops and getting one payout of 75 percent return. There are all kinds of calculators of banking and multiple complaints that battlegrounds are giving negative returns. Much more interest and competition would happen with just a 5 percent increase in troop strength than over the current statistics.
Mar 4, 2017, 20:4803/04/17
12/07/16
AS you know BG's require mental and resource preparation in order get some payback or reward. But Plarium has been using their calculations in BG's equivalent to a slot machine House Edge. I have a feeling its more to do with a business than a player reward.
Mar 4, 2017, 21:1103/04/17
03/22/16
The question was what would you like to see changed! Better rewards will encourage people to play more often, or any other comment. This is the best way to give feedback. Plarium is asking a question. Answer it and they may change something.
Mar 4, 2017, 21:5303/04/17
12/07/16
Plarium is going to favor their first tier customers that already invested in big acounts and will give them better deals. Not the customer who doesn't have a big  investment account. They wouldnt even consider changes unless you already have had lots of transactions via sending funds thru paypal or other service to get their percentages.  Business as usual and this is capitalism in action.  Its very hard to many players who wouldnt even  put in their moneys worth for Plarium to consider a better rate for BG rewards.
Mar 4, 2017, 22:4903/04/17
01/11/17

Taking the business side out of the conversation, we all know they are a company and making money from the coiners, answer the questions asked and things can change for everyone. Why bash with negative, give them the answer you think you would like to see and if enough people reply and are asking for the same things then maybe those items will be added or adjusted.

My 2 cents on the subject - Just an idea -

1. Don't change the current payouts but:

a. Add in ONE special daily BG that has a higher return percentage.. (+20%) just throwing that out there.

b. One for Defense and One for Offense.

c. Don't make it obvious from the other BG's, it should look the same.

d. Random Level based on the player level (plvl 70 - BG lvl 60 - 70?) Again just an example

Doing something like this or some version of this would attract non-coiners as well to BG more in my opinion knowing they could hit 1 or 2 good payouts a day.

2. The rewards for BGs really kinda suck, think about revamping this as well as the whole selling of all equipment, maybe think about having grey items (No Color on them) be able to be sold or destroyed instead of forcing sale of all items. I know this is to promote buying more inventory slots but again this a loosing battle because most people won't buy them. Lower overall selling times of everything else.

3. Key drop rates are so bad that I destroy 98% of all chests without opening them, I realize this is to promote the sale of keys but I think you are loosing this battle because even people that pay money (coiners) won't spend sapphires on buying keys.

I have a lot more to say on this subject but this is my start, if I have time later I will come back and offer up more.

Q

Mar 5, 2017, 00:0203/05/17
03/20/14
Change them back to the way they were to start with or get rid of them completely.
Mar 5, 2017, 00:4303/05/17
12/07/16
Experienced players know the bottom line. Money talks and everything else is an excercise of creating ideas that probably wont happen.  Why fix what's not broken?  What captures the player to keep playing is the rewards that take place in the real resource of time and money. I recommend that Plarium return their take of player investment and perhaps offer special developments at further discount. It would still be profitable to them and keep the players happy with options. Not to be a boor in the improvement aspect of BG's but this program is too complex and not easy to change. I would have to be  a game developer or software engineer to  answer what is possible to change. Just a point of professional legal status since they make the real technicial enhancements. I am only offering a financial point of view as an already invested player.
Mar 6, 2017, 09:2203/06/17

C) Reward on the level of investment would be fine, but count the troops only.

D)

- Give more frequent smaller rewards, controlled by the banked amount. The high variance from having only big payouts matter is not good for most players. See removing "tax" on used combat strength, since any tax level will be applied more often if you do.

- have more varied troop rewards, all kinds of units coming out would be nice.

- reduce the number of daily battlegrounds if you are worried about the non-troop rewards getting too much, or troop conversion too easy.

- Write a guide regarding the most important influencing factors. If it is not an interesting part of the game to play with facts in the open, it is not a game system worth having.

Mar 6, 2017, 11:0803/06/17
10/31/14

I think these is all soe form of trick, a twisty lie that you are famous for telling. 

so they are no choice at all.

A) Add new Battleground levels

you just added 5 new levels. our oppinions are irrelevant.

B) Decrease the maximum Battleground level

You dare won't these will mean planning for BG will be possible, and you wish not to ever see that. Any global plan that guarantee winning is absolute to you, and you will never allow such. Who knows why till these day you are hiding behind a bubble, not from Balur but from US, your subjects

C) Increase Rewards at Battlegrounds

These we all know you will never allow. 
you said there are no rewards in BG yourself. You are confusing neophytes

D) Other (tell us what in the comments)

Fire Oberon. I myself might enjoy bringing down wrath of Woer  upon these demigod. Woer might even enjoy it.  

Mar 12, 2017, 08:3703/12/17
12/18/14
Stewart_KT1 said:

Change them back to the way they were to start with or get rid of them completely.
yes
Mar 12, 2017, 12:5903/12/17
09/28/14
C
Mar 12, 2017, 13:5703/12/17
01/19/15

D: Just Tell Us How bg reward system EXACTLY works . i mean how u programed algorithms .

and also every1 will be happy if u increase rewards

Mar 16, 2017, 20:0603/16/17
It would be nice to see an additional type of reward when there's a payout. Maybe a slight chance of sapphires instead of some of the units,  or even more slight chance of sketches? That would certainly bring the coiners running...
Mar 20, 2017, 18:5103/20/17
03/22/16
Battleground payouts can always be improved. There are many people who say they can beat the Battlegrounds regularly and they all refuse to give out their secrets. 
Mar 25, 2017, 15:1403/25/17
12/09/15
D) Stop changing it. :)
Mar 26, 2017, 06:1603/26/17
06/12/16
Increase the percentage of rare and uncommon reward items