All Categories

castle expansion

castle expansion

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 4, 2017, 01:3603/04/17
06/13/15

castle expansion

There is no castle expansion for friends like there was in dark plains and untamed lands? In Farwols Crown
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2017, 07:0503/04/17
10/31/14

You are only allowed to extend cattle expansion up to a certain level using friends. From then on you will have to use sapphires. The maximum cattle expansion allowed using friend is equal in size with that of Oberon cattle. 

Mar 4, 2017, 08:0603/04/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

You are only allowed to extend cattle expansion up to a certain level using friends. From then on you will have to use sapphires. The maximum cattle expansion allowed using friend is equal in size with that of Oberon cattle. 

correct - its been a while is it the first two expansions then the rest cost saph?  the daily wheel discounts sometimes offer discounts for expansion
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 5, 2017, 06:4403/05/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

correct - its been a while is it the first two expansions then the rest cost saph?  the daily wheel discounts sometimes offer discounts for expansion
The first 3 expansions can be done for free with friends. 
Mar 5, 2017, 14:1503/05/17
06/13/15
WEll so far it hasn't allowed me to expand with friends  in Farwols Crown I over 25, I thought it was 15 for the first expansiion and 30 for the second
Mar 5, 2017, 15:3903/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 15:41(edited)
02/20/17

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

That may be true for the original plarium servers but not for the new servers transferred from kabam

Those 3 servers (2x pirate plus 1x stormfall) need to be upgraded immediately

I have just been forced to waste 1000 rubies on the pirate game to expand from 60x60 haven size because I had a quest to build the steamworks (which is a duplicated building which was scrapped by all other plarium games)

How clever of them to add unnecessary buildings which do not fit the original castle/haven sizes
Mar 5, 2017, 15:5103/05/17
12/18/14

wow sorry guys that's totally whack

especially since you were moved to a new server 

I would wait it out and see if they fix that issue so that it matches the other stormfall servers

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 6, 2017, 07:2403/06/17
10/04/13

Stiletto said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

That may be true for the original plarium servers but not for the new servers transferred from kabam

I have just been forced to waste 1000 rubies on the pirate game to expand from 60x60 haven size because I had a quest to build the steamworks (which is a duplicated building which was scrapped by all other plarium games)

How clever of them to add unnecessary buildings which do not fit the original castle/haven sizes

Hmm ok.  I know nothing about that having never played on kabam servers. 
Mar 7, 2017, 12:3803/07/17
07/25/15

Stiletto said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

There is no such thing as a free lunch, Get your CC ready, for at Plarium its a bumpy ride :p And if you feel you "waste" something on a game, its not worth playing to start with. 

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 7, 2017, 15:0503/07/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Stiletto said:

BiohazarD said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

There is no such thing as a free lunch, Get your CC ready, for at Plarium its a bumpy ride :p And if you feel you "waste" something on a game, its not worth playing to start with. 

There's some free stuff, it's just hidden in the game and takes some searching and thinking to find :)
Mar 20, 2017, 19:4803/20/17
12/26/16

Good Morning the expansions   80 X 80 is it free with Friends or need saphire ?

and if it 's yes Free , how many friends need  ?

Mar 20, 2017, 19:5903/20/17
03/22/16

http://prntscr.com/eme1hm

If you click on one of your builders and go to this screen, it should show you friends and sapphires. If you can select friends it should tell you how many you need.

Mar 20, 2017, 21:1703/20/17
12/26/16

I Had expand the other two with Friends , sure now in 3 expand 80 x 80 do n't say Friends . i go on your Link  ( http://prntscr.com/eme1hm ). Maby is in only with Saphire ?

Mar 20, 2017, 21:1903/20/17
03/22/16
Pantherman said:

I Had expand the other two with Friends , sure now in 3 expand 80 x 80 do n't say Friends . i go on your Link  ( http://prntscr.com/eme1hm ). Maby is in only with Saphire ?

If your screen does not show friends then you must purchase with sapphires. Sorry.
Mar 20, 2017, 21:4403/20/17
12/26/16

have a good Day Thank you Very Much 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.