Talk About Retarded (Capture the Flag)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 2, 2017, 17:0203/02/17
02/11/15

Talk about a retarded event.

A league captures your flag and you respond appropriately by recovering it Just to have that league decide to keep sending declarations of war because you recovered your flag.  

Frankly That to me is a crock of crap.

If you're going to capture a flag expect the league marshal to recover it and get over it.  Declaring a war when you initiated it is BS.

TAMERIN
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2017, 19:3703/02/17
03/13/15
Yup i agree with you.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 2, 2017, 19:5803/02/17
10/04/13
Tamerin said:

Talk about a retarded event.

A league captures your flag and you respond appropriately by recovering it Just to have that league decide to keep sending declarations of war because you recovered your flag.  

Frankly That to me is a crock of crap.

If you're going to capture a flag expect the league marshal to recover it and get over it.  Declaring a war when you initiated it is BS.

TAMERIN
This is a war game.  They probably just want you to accept so they can get points towards the war achievement when they go take your flag again. 
Mar 2, 2017, 21:4403/02/17
02/11/15

Actually Bio 

This is about the thirteenth time this stupid marshal has declared war on my league for petty BS, He's declared war over fiefs as well.  Course well He keeps it up he's gonna find out real quick what a war is I may accept the agreement and give him one he'll never forget.

Hell I could Use the points LOL.

Tamerin
Mar 3, 2017, 16:1503/03/17
03/22/16
Tamerin said:

Actually Bio 

This is about the thirteenth time this stupid marshal has declared war on my league for petty BS, He's declared war over fiefs as well.  Course well He keeps it up he's gonna find out real quick what a war is I may accept the agreement and give him one he'll never forget.

Tamerin
My suggestion before you start a War, agree on a time limit or point value or something. Once started the other league may not want to end it. Be careful a declared war can only end when BOTH parties agree.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 5, 2017, 06:4103/05/17
10/04/13
brunsonthomas said:

Tamerin said:

Actually Bio 

Tamerin
My suggestion before you start a War, agree on a time limit or point value or something. Once started the other league may not want to end it. Be careful a declared war can only end when BOTH parties agree.
Nah, a war should end when one side is destroyed.  If he's annoying you, declare all out war and destroy his league :)