This topic is closed

Enquirer about the upcoming units

8 Replies
Oracle
1 March, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC

Are they going to be a new race of units. 

I personally love to have units if different skin color, something Black as a tribute to Tolkien being African.  Maybe a units riding an elephant.

I also wish to be an equiliser to the pathfinder, so far the pathfinder is the strongest and fastest unit in the game, per build time. and food consumption. 

I really wish plarium invest something similar, a fast defense units with great defense.

I they going to be sapphire only units.

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Stewart
1 March, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

Tolkien was white

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Oracle
1 March, 2017, 10:10 AM UTC
Stewart_KT1 said:

Tolkien was white

Yes he was. I said african. He was born in Bloemfontien, South Africa. That makes him African. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 12:24 PM UTC

Lord Oracle, thank you for sharing your ideas about new Units with us! 

That's really interesting topic :) 

Who else would like to share their thoughts? :) 
BiohazarD
1 March, 2017, 4:32 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Maybe instead of new units we could get the option to buy different "skins" for our current units.  I'd quite like to have my pathfinders wear sombreros...
nobody
1 March, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

raid specific units that instantly teleport to the raid and instantly teleport back, they would have no offense or defense.

edit:  the teleport would be to a distance covered in two minutes by a speed of 24 mph.  and that speed would not be affected by bonuses.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 March, 2017, 11:39 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Maybe instead of new units we could get the option to buy different "skins" for our current units.  I'd quite like to have my pathfinders wear sombreros...
Lol :) It's more like Stormfall city in Sims :) 
Oracle
2 March, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
I like the sombrero idea, Let it be and evil(black) unit wearing a sombrero. 
Knightmare
2 March, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC
There should be something bizzare. like a butterfly or moth of doom super unit.
Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
1723214 users registered; 43064 topics; 272547 posts; our newest member:epic_war