Decide the fate of Lord Oberon's Sapphires!

20 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
28 February, 2017, 5:00 PM UTC

The guard protecting Lord Oberon’s secret Sapphire stash is asleep at his post! How should you proceed?

A. Wake the guard and save Lord Oberon’s riches

B. Grab the Sapphires and run for the hills

Leave a comment to decide the fate of Lord Oberon’s Sapphires!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
28 February, 2017, 5:03 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

The guard protecting Lord Oberon’s secret Sapphire stash is asleep at his post! How should you proceed?

B. Grab the Sapphires and run for the hills

Leave a comment to decide the fate of Lord Oberon’s Sapphires!

Check to see if the guard is alive first. If he is dead watch for trap. If he is alive wake him and see how many other guards there are. Lastly do not enter room. Oberon is bound to have other traps inside.
UTC +5:00
FAILO
28 February, 2017, 5:34 PM UTC
If lord oberon cannot hire true soldiers, allows them to fall asleep at post  and uses an offence unit to defend. this will be easy I shall silently scorch the guard with my many dragons and steal the riches.
UTC +0:00
Ryu
28 February, 2017, 8:34 PM UTC

Open the city gates, where the city guard is equally asleep, let my whole raid party in, then casually stroll home with a 100k sap raid. That is "A". Rescue the sap.

I am a bit fuzzy re: waking the guard. As wraith?
UTC +2:00
amyjotogo
1 March, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC
Take the Sapphires  and Kill the Guard for Sleeping. 
UTC +1:00
KDaver
1 March, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Wake the Guard with a strike from my Blade and Take the sapphires

buz.williams
2 March, 2017, 12:46 AM UTC

Guard the riches & hope for a reward for taking the sleeping guard's duties.

Viktor
3 March, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC
I'll go with option A... I'm a warrior not a thief...
sison
4 March, 2017, 12:44 PM UTC
i would take a saphire and throw it to the head of the guard
r_yatesjr
14 March, 2017, 9:53 PM UTC
I would silently slip past the guard into the treasure room to get a closer look at the riches and while in there I would sit on a pile and then start throwing them at the gaurd. When he woke up I would start laughing athim and tell him that was easy thank you for taking a nap lol
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
15 March, 2017, 5:51 PM UTC

We have bloodthirsty people in this war game. Whatever happened to honor?

Dheez
15 March, 2017, 8:49 PM UTC

A. Wake up the guard.

and to ensure he stays awake. I will run this background music on an eternal loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k

Beubeu
16 March, 2017, 8:59 AM UTC

brunsonthomas
20 March, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC
Not many comments here. I am sorry to say this is a sad display of support for Oberon or the Entertainment section.
Mandarth
21 March, 2017, 11:11 AM UTC
I guess this depends on your perspective; If I was the guard's captain. The guard would be woken up long enough to know that he will be executed for falling asleep at his post, thus saving the treasure. And then post a new guard who knows what happened to the guy he replaced.
brunsonthomas
21 March, 2017, 5:59 PM UTC
Mandarth said:

I guess this depends on your perspective; If I was the guard's captain. The guard would be woken up long enough to know that he will be executed for falling asleep at his post, thus saving the treasure. And then post a new guard who knows what happened to the guy he replaced.
Bloodthirsty but realistic. I wonder if this is Oberon's only stash or just a tease to lure people from the real treasure. Whose stash is larger Balur's or Oberon's?
Kjkl
25 March, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC
I would scare the guard, saved Lord Oberon's riches and suggested Lord Oberon to post wraith to guard his riches. Wraith do not eat, do not sleep and is alway ready to fight.
Kjkl
johndillard866
25 March, 2017, 4:34 PM UTC

Wake up the guard. We must support Lord Oberon!

John Dillard
ruralchap
26 March, 2017, 6:10 AM UTC

blakefriel
29 March, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC
I prefer to be an honorable warrior, not a thief in the night. I would wake the guard and then expect the honorable Oberon to reward me for my actions.
1663592 users registered; 33947 topics; 252929 posts; our newest member:boudinebruno